FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Smoke Kills!!!

Seregwethrin
http://www.antimult.ru/antimults/antitoons/001smokekills/view.htm

Please look at this, i like it very much =)

After watching video, do you smoke??
Naegi
This is one of the worst animation I never saw even though its funny! Very Happy Well, I'm happy because I'm not smoking ! Smile I think about showing that video to some people.
Seregwethrin
Usually i don't like flash games and flash videos. They are boring. But i really like this one so i've linked it Wink
NuniPio
kinda lame...but its ok i compared to other ones ive seen...still dnt get the msg it tries to convey.. Confused
Vrythramax
WOW....al that from smoking?? I smoked for a long time untill my wife got pregnant with our daughter, she gave up smoking so I had to also (a pregnant woman can be a force of nature). At the time I thought, yeah this will be a good thing for our kids, I wasn't much concerned about the health risks to myself....but after watching that shockwave I realize I may have saved the world! Cool link, I wish more people would post things like that.
greekcovers
Yes, i like to smoke, my favorite is :

tantoedge
Smoking is bad for your health, but is good for your sanity.
This animation is old and awesome.
OutlawSpirit
id never smoke... not from the effects i seen that happened with relatives Confused Mad Crying or Very sad
Davidgr1200
I never have understood why some peolpe like to stick dried leaves in their mouths, and then set fire to them.
Joker
ROTFL It's old but still great animation. Final song is taste Very Happy

I smoke occasionally. I like it but I know that it kills. Better is never begin. My fitness going to worse. When I'm running or exercising I sometimes can't breathing. I won't smoke from March. I promised it myself Cool
thiamshui
I don't smoke.. Really smelly.. Can't understand why people smoke.. Pollutes the environment, harms others and causes lung cancer, etc etc to oneself..
Jeslyn
The horrendous smell is enough to keep me from smoking. I'll never understand how someone is willing to pay to smell. Just proves you really can sell anything.
Jack_Hammer
Davidgr1200 wrote:
I never have understood why some peolpe like to stick dried leaves in their mouths, and then set fire to them.

Never smoked weed then huh?, lmao.
Wink
ck88
I don't think that smoke kills in general. It's a byproduct of making a fire we humans have done for thousands of years. Usually a sign that the fuel is not 100% convertible into heat.
I guess "smoking" kills could be true. I don't know, never tried.
Blaster
It was pretty good... except it made me sad that they should some of the biggest things that killed. The towers was just wrong. That really pissed me off.
cnnet
I don't smoke at all
I hate this
and when others smoke
I'd prevint them
Jeslyn
I also thought including the towers into the clip was crossing the line, I stopped watching it after that.
theo
of course
i knew that hundreds years ago
Smoke do kills
misomichael
Having severe allergic asthma, I have to avoid cigarette smoke as much as possible. When I was younger and less careful about keeping my medicine with me at all times, I nearly died after inhaling a few lungfulls of cigarette smoke while standing at a bus stop. My breathing stopped completely just as the paramedics arrived, and by the time they got me to the hospital I'd also gone into complete cardiac arrest. Fortunately they were able to revive me, but another minute or two and I might have been gone forever.

Cigarette smoke may be bad for most people, but for me it's deadly. Thank goodness I wasn't born in an earlier decade when smoking was much more common and medicine was less effective as well.
jaysen
i tried to quit smoking.... actually stopped for a couple of days, until my ex wife bought me a pack and gave them to me.... appparantly i was a tad bitchy.....

depending how you look at it, smoking may actually save lives... think how many really irate people there would be if everyone suddenly quit cold turkey.
Blaster
jaysen wrote:
i tried to quit smoking.... actually stopped for a couple of days, until my ex wife bought me a pack and gave them to me.... appparantly i was a tad bitchy.....

depending how you look at it, smoking may actually save lives... think how many really irate people there would be if everyone suddenly quit cold turkey.

Yea but if people were to not smoke in the first place then you wouldn't have to quite cold turkey.
soulman
smoke would break one's lang, but it will break his heart if he dont smoke
roeenoy
yessssssssssssss you are right !

this is very cool movie Smile
clip
i DID smoke, but I've stopped. ^^ i realized that it wasn't doing anything good to me. Razz
windval
i hate smoking~~~~

i always stare at the people who is smoking~~

do you smoke then

i think smoking is very harmful

but my dad smoke

i am afraid he will have some diseases because of this
SMCentral
i never ever smoked, many of my friends tell me to try but i say i anit no dumb a$$ which there are, i don't like the idea of smoking because many people smoke and all the UK MPs say they going to ban smoking but when there have said that for nearly 4 years and why can't they just shut down the factorys that make all these cirgettes.

and you can get all the illness like cancer etc

so this is for the people who smoke STOP SMOKING OR DIE PLEASE
waiteck
Anyway guys.. Even if you are not smoking, you will die.. Its just a matter of time.. Caz you will become a passive smoker if you don't smoke, bething in others' smoke. Also, if you smoke, you are both a passive smoker and a smoker ^^, which is bad as the smoke from cigarettes contains a substance that sticks onto your lungs which means you will event0ually die Razz.. For me, I don't smoke, besides that I am underage to smoke Smile
speedlikecy
i had try before....

but i dont like..... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
odiumxp
Well they secondhand smoke is worse for you than smoking yourself well I am around people everyday that smokes. So why quit when its going to happen too you anyway. Anyway I have 3 kids and smoking really brings you back to earth. Well thats ironic, bysmoking I thought it would get you closer to heaven or hell wich ever you choose.
psycosquirrel
Laughing Laughing Laughing That movie was hilarious...

I don't smoke anyways, so no worries Very Happy
snowboardalliance
Smoking is so gross. It's killing us all because all the stuff it puts into the air. I really hate smokers
FunkyGirl
well, i saw this a few times. i think that people who smoke do this just because their friends to be "cool" and for pose
meet in rio
I don't smoke, although I do slightly contradict myself, which I'll come to in a second...

- I agree with the proposed English smoking ban.
- Of course it's bad for your health, and terribly expensive.

However, 18 years of media brainwashing has told me 'smoking is cool', and although (in principle) I think it's very silly to smoke, there will always be something iconic about Holly Golightly with a cigarette holder, and something sexy about Mr. Whoever with a cigarette and a haze of smoke around him. I really can't help that; at least give me props for my honesty. I'm highly embarrassed to admit it, but I'm afraid it's true for me.

(And I love the smell when it's in the air, although it's not worth the stale smell on my clothes afterwards.)