FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

apache server logs not working

ChrisCh
hi. i have tried to view the apache server logs for my site on server 2, but recently they have stopped working (both the Apache Usage Log and Apache Error Log). It shows the same error message, irrespective of whether i try and view the full log, or just the last 10/100 lines. The error message displayed is "Error: document not found".

Is there something that I can do to fix this problem or is it a problem with the server?
Bondings
There was a chance in the way log files are handled. The previous configuration was causing problems and might have been one of the causes of the apache downtime a few weeks ago.

You can now only see the accesses to your website in the logs from the same day (server time). They should be updated every hour and will only be available if your website actually got any visitors during the same day. The error logs are not available as of yet. The statistics should be working fine now, however ~19-23 february they won't show any visitors or not all of them.