FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Use Paper Money to Wipe Your Butt!

alkady
Thats right, I'm sure all of you guys at one point wonder, Why should we wipe our butts with toilet paper? Well how about feeling rich from now on. Now this is not to be offensive to some of you guys, But What I'm about to say is part of the solution.

Forget about using US dollars to wipe your butt, Its way better to use toilet paper, But did you know if you exchanged $0.25 US for Columbian Pesos, Or $0.50 US for Zambabwian Dollars, Youll get like $50,000.00 in each country. Thats right. Toilet paper isnt even that cheap and yet you only get like a few hundred sheets. If you got the currency in $100.00 cuts, Youll have like 500 sheets which is 2-4X more than the leading brand. Better yet, Toilet paper cost like $1.00 for a pack (Generic Brand) to $5.00 for the leading brand. Buying Money to wipe your butt, Youll have 2-10X more for your money and youll feel rich doing so. Not only is the paper better than toilet paper, But is more resistant as a paper towel than the paper towel itself. It can be used as a kleenex and so on. I did this so many times, If you ever or plan to try this, Please post your stories and comments.
Vrythramax
LOL....I never thought about it but I bet your right Smile

It would be a nice subtle way of getting back at some countries that have dissed us in the past also. I think those countries might get a little offended that we were using thier currency that way....but who cares. I don't think I would want to actually wipe my nose, or my butt for that matter, with anything as rough as paper money....but it's a plesant thought that we could, and have it be a financialy sound move to do it too.
Nameless
I'm fairly sure that, actually, defacing currency is illegal. Destroying currency even more so.
CompactHaven
Nameless wrote:
I'm fairly sure that, actually, defacing currency is illegal. Destroying currency even more so.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure you can deface currency from another country.
ocalhoun
Problem: Money would not disolve in a septic tank like tiolet paper is designed to, so after some time this could cause serious plumbing problems.
James007
And your butt will be green and black and... (from the money of course..)

James Smile
Jack_Hammer
James007 wrote:
And your butt will be green and black and... (from the money of course..)

James Smile

Not just from intensive wiping, lol.
Tasa
Nameless wrote:

No it is not. It is illegal to deface money in an attempt to pass it off as something it is not. Like making a $1 look like a $10 or $100.

If it was illegal I know a lot of people who have made souvenir pennies are the amusment park who would be in trouble. Not to mention the park and machine manufacturers who have/make the penny mashers.

http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=77334

Now on to the subject. Money is hard TP is soft I would rather wipe with something soft then something hard.
coolclay
Wow what an idea, now I just need to go to those countries and get some cheap cash. Of course like was mentioned before you'd have to be in a public waste system to do this or else your septic tank would get all clogged up, but who cares if you clog up the sewage disposal, its not your problem, well unless everything backs up and that would be just gross.
psycosquirrel
Dude... If I ever get a chance to do that, I'M WIPIN MY ARSE WITH MONEY!!! BWAHAHA.

That's amazing. I'm gonna show this thread to some of my friends Laughing
Freezon
Quote:
Dude... If I ever get a chance to do that, I'M WIPIN MY ARSE WITH MONEY!!! BWAHAHA.

That's amazing. I'm gonna show this thread to some of my friends Laughing

Heh, your one crazy one. Be sure you get that on camera...
raikura
Try newspaper perhaps? go to one of those free newspaper stands. Good for when your in college = D
OutlawSpirit
im just thinkin how many people previously touched that money, where its been... what sorta people touched it etc etc...

i dont think ill be usin it Laughing
thiamshui
the texture just isn't right.. money is somewhat rough.. and yea, i dun tink it is illegal.. u are just destroying the money, not manipulating it or wad..
nickdaegg
OutlawSpirit wrote:
im just thinkin how many people previously touched that money, where its been... what sorta people touched it etc etc...

i dont think ill be usin it Laughing

Don't forget how many incontinent old men have had it in their pockets! *Shudders*
alkady
raikura wrote:
Try newspaper perhaps? go to one of those free newspaper stands. Good for when your in college = D

That goes against the whole idea, If you tell people you wipe your ass with newspaper, they may think you are poor or wacky, Same thing with money, except they will think your stupid because your wasting money.

Another thing is Money can be exchanged in the bank again. For example I wipe my ass with a $50,000 Columbian Peso Bill (Wipe it lightly) I can Americanize the money so it becomes $0.25 USD and go to another bank and reexchanged for more of the cheap currency. That way I never have to buy toilet paper again. Another thing is Newspapers can be procurred for free, It cost more to print the money than it cost to print the newspaper. Plus its disguisting since that paper may be recycled and turned into toilet paper which in turn cause someone somewhere to wipe their ass with paper thats already been on a ass. Using money is way funnier since if Every American where to wipe their asses with money, Perhaps one day That country with the cheap currency will end up paying each other with smelly money with Proudly Made in The US of A turd. Perhaps Iranian Money or Cuban Money.
Jack_Hammer
Tasa wrote:
Nameless wrote:

No it is not. It is illegal to deface money in an attempt to pass it off as something it is not. Like making a $1 look like a $10 or $100.

If it was illegal I know a lot of people who have made souvenir pennies are the amusment park who would be in trouble. Not to mention the park and machine manufacturers who have/make the penny mashers.

http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=77334

Now on to the subject. Money is hard TP is soft I would rather wipe with something soft then something hard.

Over here it is illegal to deface anything with H.M picture on, stamps, money, etc.
mceejaydee
Nice one dude Laughing
Soulfire
And the random thought of the day is...

but it's kind of interesting to think about.
sp0rtsaddict023
Yea i can see your point but I think it's in the "comfort" area where the problems, and no offense to those really hairy guys but when they take a crap and they got junk all stuck to their hair I wonder how annoying and hard it is to get that crap off that hair and as to how fun it would feel. Also, there are some religions that have high respect for money and currency, but other than that it's a rather logical approach, even though it may be considered offensive.
Jayfarer
Money is disgustingly dirty. Do you really want it up your nose and on your ass?
guissmo
ewww.. that's so weird.

first of all:

[ a ] Using paper other than tissue gives you the feeling that you're wiping something rough on your ass. Therefore, it can cause irritation.
[ b ] As someone said, you're ass will be green.
[ c ] Why do the abnormal way when you can use the not-so-abnormal way?
James007
guissmo wrote:

[ b ] As someone said,

Someone? Excuse me? Shocked Very Happy
jaysen
im just not sure i want to risk getting paper cut in that area....
guissmo
James007 wrote:
guissmo wrote:

[ b ] As someone said,

Someone? Excuse me? Shocked Very Happy

Sorry. I was too lazy to look who wrote it. Very Happy
alkady
Well it seems that Paper Money isnt what many would prefer to use to wipe their asses, But it can also be used for other things, I'm sure many of you guys can get creative.

BTW, For those who are probably asking what do I have against paper money, I have nothing against it. Its probably the cheapest form of cotton paper out there. If $0.25 can get $50,000.00 and all in $5.00 bills, That if you think about it is alot of paper and it certainly costed more to print that money than it was to distribute it for general use.