FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Rank Title/Image Question

time_ar
I am hosting a forum. I wanna disable the rank title(text) display just like Frihost. How can I do that? Thanks!
hobbes
Helps us out a bit? What kind of forum software are you running? Perhaps you could post a small picture highlighting what you want removed. If you dont know what forum software you have, just post a link and some one should know.
Arcath
i am assuming u mean u want images like: 4 ur ranks? in PHPBB, well i dont use PHPBB at all but i am sure its in the rank options
time_ar
Sorry. I am hosting the forum with phpBB2.

hobbes wrote:
Helps us out a bit? What kind of forum software are you running? Perhaps you could post a small picture highlighting what you want removed. If you dont know what forum software you have, just post a link and some one should know.
time_ar
Yeah, I can upload the image fine. When you assign for a rank, there is a title box. The text you type in this box will be shown above the rank image, which is quite redundant to me. I was looking for an option to disable it but I couldn't find on the admin panel.

Arcath wrote:
i am assuming u mean u want images like: 4 ur ranks? in PHPBB, well i dont use PHPBB at all but i am sure its in the rank options
n0obie4life
time_ar wrote:
I am hosting a forum. I wanna disable the rank title(text) display just like Frihost. How can I do that? Thanks!

open viewtopic_body.tpl in templates/subSilver/

Find
Code:
<span class="postdetails">{postrow.POSTER_RANK}<br />{postrow.RANK_IMAGE}{postrow.POSTER_AVATAR}<br /><br />

Remove
Code:
{postrow.POSTER_RANK}<br />
time_ar
Thanks a lot! It worked very well.

n0obie4life wrote:
time_ar wrote:

open viewtopic_body.tpl in templates/subSilver/

Find
Code:
<span class="postdetails">{postrow.POSTER_RANK}<br />{postrow.RANK_IMAGE}{postrow.POSTER_AVATAR}<br /><br />

Remove
Code:
{postrow.POSTER_RANK}<br />