FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Gonzo - Banned?

SunburnedCactus
Well, I suppose it was only going to be a matter of time. So what finally tipped the scales? And who now can be crowned Frihost King of Controversy?
Jack_Hammer
Me me, oh I'm the Queen of controvesy, whoops I mean king, honest. I'm no queen who you calling queen?

Wink
CompactHaven
Yes, I would like to know as well. I'm new here, and was enjoying his rants. Laughing
Marston
lol and he though I was an ******. Rolling Eyes
SkullPizza
One could only hope that Bible thumping spreader of lies is gone! Twisted Evil
n0obie4life
SunburnedCactus wrote:
Well, I suppose it was only going to be a matter of time. So what finally tipped the scales? And who now can be crowned Frihost King of Controversy?

I'm a King ph0rum frr00l!!

Yes, he's banned.

What tipped the scales? Top secret area51 stuff. You know, alien techology and stuff like that.
Helios
yes.

end of story.
Bondings
Yes he was banned from this forum a few days ago. We lost a lot of members because of him and didn't want this to be continued.

We will normally continue to host his website for at least 6 months (unless further notice) as he had more than enough posts and his website had nothing to do with this.
n0obie4life
Bondings wrote:
Yes he was banned from this forum a few days ago. We lost a lot of members because of him and didn't want this to be continued.

We will normally continue to host his website for at least 6 months (unless further notice) as he had more than enough posts and his website had nothing to do with this.

That was supposed to be area51 confidential stuff Rolling Eyes
James007
We didn't consult noobie about it... Twisted Evil
We >> Twisted Evil

And people... please stay friendly to gonzo, he cannot defend himself any longer. We will not tolerate ***-words about him.