FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Master Lockwolf Show

lockwolf
I have been gone for a little while but while I was, I was out trying out a little thing I finally found out how to do called "Podcasting." Now I have decided to Launch the Master Lockwolf Show, a weekly show about whatever I feel like talking about. I made my first show yesterday and put it up pretty late at night.

Check it out: The Master Lockwolf Show
Blaster
I would center it. Use frihost so you dont' get the "powered byPOD O MATIC" so yea. It is annoying to not have it fill up the whole site.
lockwolf
Blaster wrote:
Use frihost so you dont' get the "powered byPOD O MATIC"

I did consider using frihost but I really want to keep the two seperate for now because first off, each MP3 is going to be about 15 meg and if I was to host it on Frihost plus having a website, message board and a few other objects, space will fill up quickly (Also with bandwith too). Also with PodOMatic, it automatically gets thrown into an advertising directory and sent to Itunes, Yahoo and other podcast idexes and they take care of the technical stuff too.
Blaster
lockwolf wrote:

I did consider using frihost but I really want to keep the two seperate for now because first off, each MP3 is going to be about 15 meg and if I was to host it on Frihost plus having a website, message board and a few other objects, space will fill up quickly (Also with bandwith too). Also with PodOMatic, it automatically gets thrown into an advertising directory and sent to Itunes, Yahoo and other podcast idexes and they take care of the technical stuff too.

Just don't upload MP3's to frihost unless you have the right information. I would hate for someone to lose there host because of that. But i do see where you are going with that.