FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

star gate : Atlantis S2

studyinnordic
it is really wonderful science fiction TV serials, in general Atlantis is better than old star gate serials
RisingStorm
Apparently Stargate threads get buried at this forum. It's a shame, great series with whole encyclopediae of knowledge to discuss.

I agree with you, however. Atlantis has more of a "real" feeling to it. SG-1 has always felt more...ridiculous. Seriously, how many times CAN one 4-person team save the multiverse? Doesn't mean it isn't great watching, but it DOES earn Atlantis extra brownie points.
squirrelmaster
it's only because the original series has been running for more than 8 years!!

can't wait 'till july for the new seasons of both!!!!!

i don't know how they are going to get out of this one,
i predict that it will be one big primere, of both series.
the wraith, the asgard, the humans, and the jaffa, will all battle the ori.

i think at least.

i hope they come up with something better, if this doesn't happen!!!!
Ivooo
In Holland we're almost at the end of Stargate Atlantis season 1. Next week is the last episode.
We're not at season 10 yet, but I don't like it, that season 10 will be the last season of Stargate SG1. I still like it.
MeddlingMonk
Having seen both the first and second seasons of Atlantis, I think I liked Season 1 more (the episodes seemed to link together more than in Season 2). Season 2 still has some really good episodes, though, especially "Inferno". I am awaiting the broadcast of Season 3 here in Australia.
Ivooo
In Holland they stopped broadcasting Stargate SG1 and Atlantis. I hope they will continue soon.

Ivooo