FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Get free download here!!

Wynand
Get free download here!!

Please have a look at my program. I posted it on my website. You can download it for free. Please tell me what you think of it.

www.DuToitApplications.frih.net
thiamshui
looks useful if i'm running an enterprise.. i dun tink i will hav any use for it for now.. good job done though..
Wynand
Thank you for looking.
bassgs_17
Interesting program. It's very well designed, but why are you providing this for free? With the amount of work you put into it, I'd expect different. Good job, though.
-Aquastrike
sergio91pt
it looks good, but also looks a scam...
buy a .com put it to sell, or sell a better version ang give one for free, create a forum or some else to ppl tell u bugs,...
Wynand
Thanx Again for looking but…

Thank you for your positive feedback. The program took me a year to code.

I just have one question to ask you: How did you manage to download my program without even registering on my website?

What do you think of my website? Do you think it is sufficient to market my program?
budazz
the download link has an mysql problem but nice idea bro Rolling Eyes
wistom
Looks very useful, i like it and i will get something here.
Thanks very much.
Helios
Good job.

I'm very glad that another programmer supports Free Software.
I myself support Free Software(as in Freedom) and Open Source.

I'd be very glad if you'd release the source code, maybe people even help you with bugs or optimization.
hyucek
is there any problems with your database?
i cann´t see the page correctly.
bys
gothicgeek
Wow, that is definitely something you should market, either make it a limited time use or make a shareware version with less features. Then when people realize how useful it is, they'll probably buy it, seeing how if they own a hotel they can probably spare 40-50 bucks or however much you charge.
joshua_erceg
Looks useful - can't say that I would personally find it all that useful though ^^
Wynand
Error corrected.

Sorry about that tiny bug. I have corrected it now. You can now download my program without registering.
DoctorBeaver
Very nice website. It's simple, well laid out, the colours are good, the text explains what your software is about, and overall it gives the impression of a very professional enterprise. Well done.
jerski
its great and simple! a very nice enterprise website because of the software that u offer its really amazing.
input
straight to the point and easy to navigate..wonderful.