FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Munkey boy forums

munkey_boy
Sice of the new template all news will be on the site (www.munkeyboy.frih.net) and the forums got up to 18 members now there screwed Sad
munkey_boy
My website has a design! but theres bad news its only at beta stage an has a couple of errors like the white around the edge of the bottom and the right hand side of it well there pretty much then only errors and if you look at the news section you will see i need some designers help
Blaster
Here is what i have to say. The menu is to far over and is being almost cut off by the screen. The menu bar is also not aligned. Do those things and it will look a lot better. Smile
munkey_boy
Blaster wrote:
Here is what i have to say. The menu is to far over and is being almost cut off by the screen. The menu bar is also not aligned. Do those things and it will look a lot better. Smile

I made it in photohsop and the links all work but i cant/dont know how to fix the problem about the white around the edge

Got any suggestions?

plz join my site

As i said i need some designers help Rolling Eyes
munkey_boy
*bump* hi
gothicgeek
Get a template.
Lol, that's really the best advice for a PHPBB forum. There's tons of cool templates on the internet. The subsilver is just pretty bland for a personal forum.
It works for an expansive forum with loads of different categories that appeal to lots of different people like Frihost, but for a targeted site a template works much better.

Here, check out my forum I put up a couple days ago.
The Super-Happy-Fun-Time Mental Institution Forums
riv
gothicgeek wrote:
Get a template.
Lol, that's really the best advice for a PHPBB forum. There's tons of cool templates on the internet. The subsilver is just pretty bland for a personal forum.
It works for an expansive forum with loads of different categories that appeal to lots of different people like Frihost, but for a targeted site a template works much better.

Here, check out my forum I put up a couple days ago.
The Super-Happy-Fun-Time Mental Institution Forums

Ironic.
gothicgeek
riv wrote:
Ironic.

How so? I say to use a template and I use a template myself, how exactly is that ironic?

I wasn't dissing PHPBB if that's what you thought. It's some excellent opensource software, that's why I use it!
munkey_boy
New Update (check my top post)
munkey_boy
site update (see top post)

Animal wrote:
Please don't double-post. Use the "Edit" button in future if you want to add something.