FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What kind of releationship are you in right now?

Blaster
Are you in a steady relation ship? Just starting one? About to end one? Not currently in a relationship. Well let us know.

Well I am in no relationship right now. Just dont' really like anyone.
Pikokola
A half way to get a Relationship, XD, just wait a perfect time to ask her Very Happy
Jack_Hammer
I just got out of a sexual relationship, they all seem to be sexual. Personally I'm kinda sick of all the sex...
SunburnedCactus
I'm very close to my right hand at the moment. It's my perfect partner.
bassgs_17
I'll pretend I didn't read that last post... I'm not sure stuff like that pleases the mods... They're all robots, right? Cool

I'm in a relationship, but nothing beyond the occasional hug at the moment... I'll get there.
-Aquastrike
ainieas
I'm engaged to my GF and we will be getting married just as soon as we are out of college!! Smile
bigstyleee
not in a relationship as such... but having "fun" with my house mate. keep it casual, thats the way forward.

probably all going to end in tears, but enjoying it while it lasts Wink
fecophobia
I'm in love with a girl and she loves me but we're not together. She doesn't want a relationship now but if I stick with her I'm sure she'll come around.
agentblade
I'm in my 6th year with my GF.. had lots of ups and downs but still loving each other to bits.. Embarassed
dreamgames
I'm in love, great love!!!
dac_nip
im just starting at the moment. hope it works! Very Happy
dac_nip
Jack_Hammer wrote:
I just got out of a sexual relationship, they all seem to be sexual. Personally I'm kinda sick of all the sex...

i like your graphics regarding WINDOWS HELP..install linux. haha, can i have a copy of that? what distro are you using in linux?
Mumpay
Jack_Hammer wrote:

ive heard that a few times, from guys who are with nympho girls. It gets the point where god dammit you just want a hug without sex, and you can't even get that. Very frustrating, from what I hear.

I'm in a 6 year relationship with my boyfriend, we'll likely get married when we buy a house (lived together for 4 years). No real rush on marriage for us, it's just an expensive piece of paper really Razz
dezavelbank
i'm in a very steady relationship, me and my boyfriend have been together for more than 2 years now and we still love each other very much although he is a bit jealous Wink
xorcist
None, I'm free I have nothing holding me back so I can do anything I want to do and talk to any girl I want to. Nobody is holding me back or anything.
Nicola
I've been in a relationship for 5 years now - we live together and have a 1-year-old daughter. We're not married yet but reckon we will one day - our financial situation has held us back in the past due to my long-term unemployment and him being on a low income, and now we're so commited to each other that marriage would only be a piece of paper and me changing my surname.
Kaneda
I spent 7 years, from I was 16 until I was 23 in a steady (and wonderful for the first 6 1/2 years...) relationship. The end of our relationship left me very cynical and disillusioned about love. Then had a couple of years of only short term (and mainly sexual for the most part) relationships.

Now: I'm in a very loving (and, in retrospect, much better than the first one) steady relationship, just celebrated our second year - we were friends for a year before that.

No plans of proving our commitment with a piece of paper (and neither of us is religious). Doubt we'll be married, even if we stick together for the next 50 years. Smile
Vrythramax
I'm married and we just celebrated our 11th anniversary and we have a (beautiful) almost 6 year old daughter. My wife and I have been together since college making the whole term of our relationship closer to 15 years...and I am still in love. All told, I am very happy with the way things have worked out. I have a friend, confidant, partner in crime, lover and family...not too shabby if you ask me.
saiyeek
Jack_Hammer wrote:
Personally I'm kinda sick of all the sex...

Are you sure?? Sick of SEX, can i make silly guesses why?
redhawk1044
I am in a Relationship with a girl that I have been with for a little over 4 years now. Everytime that I am with her it feels just like the first. Everytime that we talk I learn something new about her. When I think about her I get the to start feeling like I have butterflys in my stomach and I just can't wait to see her.

It is tough though because it is a kind of a long distance relationship. She is still in college and I'm at home working after graduating. We do all that we can. We try to talk on the phone several times a day and try to see each other every chance that we get.

So if any of you out there have any experiences with Long Distance Relationships holla at me and let us all know what you think.
Gieter
I'm together with a girl for about 5,5 months now. Everything is going well, no complains, except for that I terribly miss here all the time (except for when we're together.)

We're in the same school, and that simply rocks. We see each other at least five times a week, and mostly six times a week.
cazlun
I'm married to a French man, and we've been together for just over seven years.

We also have a son, who is nearly five.
nexusads
Well, I had the chance to be in a relationship, but turned it down and am just keeping it as friendship for the momment. Things started off way too quickly and we really dont know each other that well yet. So until we do, we're just going to enjoy each others company and keep things simple. Until I really get to know a person and understand both their negative/positive qualities, its very hard for me to make that decision. OMG this is starting to sound like marriage Wink
Gieter
nexusads wrote:
Well, I had the chance to be in a relationship, but turned it down and am just keeping it as friendship for the momment. Things started off way too quickly and we really dont know each other that well yet. So until we do, we're just going to enjoy each others company and keep things simple. Until I really get to know a person and understand both their negative/positive qualities, its very hard for me to make that decision. OMG this is starting to sound like marriage Wink

I don't think that sounds like a marriage, you have all reason to wait before you know that persion. I have a nasty experience with being in a relationship with someone you don't know that well. Guess what? It's bad. I think it's also easier to be in a relationship with someone who you know really well than with someone you know a little bit. Enjoy your time with her, I think it's really wise what you're doing. Wink
avblue
I'm in a relationship currently, with my first boyfriend ever. Next month will be our one year anniversary, and we're both pretty psyched about it. Smile
leftofcenter
I'm 5 months into a very happy relationship. My boyfriend and I are such dorks. Sometimes we sneak of somewhere to make out and end up just sitting and talking for an hour.
crdowner
My bf and I have been together for almost 8 years now. We have gone through as many stages as we can since we can not legally marry. We "dated" for a several months; we shared two houses for about a year; I moved in with him for about 2 years; and then we bought a house together. Now we are remodeling together. There could be more sex but all in all, we are happy.
sangharsha
I had one affair.. hmm, lets call it affair. It took 2 and a half years to figure it out. i had a friend and she had one too. actually i liked her friend and finally it came out as a cross connection.

She seemed to be loving me. I resisted till couple of years. finally i couldnt bear it anymore.
I also accepted her. We were fine...

but...

after few months, there was a strange feeling around us. strange pressure from her friend.''

.. i just cant explain the reason.

but now we are broke up.

still trying to be friends.

still thriving for peaceful life.
adeishere
give the passion...
make better relation...
going through...
make love...

always being happy...
n i did it now
startsomething
I am madly in love with someone who thinks im lame. We tried dating, but she ended it for some reason. Every time I ask her what that reason was, she gives me a different answer. But we are still great friends. I've poured my heart out to her and everything, but she still dosn't want anything more. I can't get over her.
technospecial
now i wanna have a friend cuz i feel i'm still want to be single
startsomething
Turns out, the girl I am madly in love with and I share the same views about society having too many expectations on relationships. There are so many rules to follow and things. I told her that we could work around them, and if not, to me she's worth going through all that to be with her. But I'm not worth it to her.
Assiez
broke up with someone about a month ago. Due to a lot of different things, a lot of parental pressure being the first. We're still friends.

So nothing more now other than the occasional flirting. :/
geeren
i have no relationship, and nevver had, i dont need someone. Cool
Mason11987
I'm 18 and have been dating my g/f for almost 4 years now Smile.
dfreeman616
i've been engaged for about a month now, known her almost 4 years now. never dated anyone else.
livilou
I think I have you all beat. lol

I'll have been married 21 years next month. It hasn't all been easy, but it's been fun!!!!!
dfreeman616
i applaud you, livilou
earthchild
I've been married by civil agreement for 1 1/2 yrs and by spiritual agreement and blessing for 3 months.
We've been together (for periods in a long distance relationship) for 5 yrs.

Let me say it does take work to hammer out the issues we don't agree on (for example we were just 'hammering' last night) but for 95% of the time it is really wonderful. We support each other, hold each other, learn together, laugh together, and dream together.

But as we wrote into our spiritual vows we still "let the winds of heaven dance between us" (Khalil Gibran). We still make sure to let each other honor our own soul's needs.
Mr Smith
Hmm...

Step 1: Ask them out over a phone - COMPLETED
Step 2: Actually go out - FAILED
Step 3: Hold hands in private - COMPLETED
Step 4: Hold hands around other people/mates - COMPLETED
Step 5: Get a "bit" closer - YEAH BABEIGH! COMPLETED
Step 6: Kiss and st0ff - COMPLETED :/
Step 7: Meet Parents - Sorta... her momma is a teacher at my school...
Step 8: Propose - Already married, oops.

Just remembered right now I proposed to a girl when I was three... aww... how cute...

GOD DAMNIT!
Yazz
I'm in what you'd call an unsteady relationship. It's by choice.

I love her as much as possible, and I know she loves me back. So we're happy. Despite that, we're not right for each other, and are aware we have no permanent future together.

Live for the present. That's the only time you can live anyways.

-Yazz
adam.eickhoff
I am in a relationship right now with a girl that lives half an hour away and, if I did not love her as much as I do or it was any body else, I think we would have broken up. We are both Juniors in H.S. and we go to different high schools. We have been together for 7 months and it's been great. I hope to stay with her for awhile.
Subsonic Sound
A surprising number of happily married FriHosters - obviously the average age here is higher than most of the other forums I frequent. Well congratulations to you all. Smile

I've been with my current girlfriend for 11 months, and things are going smoothly. Coming up to a year, which will be a first for both of us. It's long distance at the moment, but we've used pretty much every long-distance form of communication available to mankind to make that work.

We're happy. Smile
HoboPelican
I've been married for....hmmm, about 12 years, but we've lived together for 16 years. No children (by choice) and a houseful of cats. Very solid and everyday I still look at her and am knocked out that that cute little lady still loves me. Smile

I got lucky and I know it!
Blaster
Congrats on that. There is always one special person out there for you. But it is a matter of finding them. Very Happy

I hope i get that lucky when i am older. And cats... why cats?
HoboPelican
Blaster wrote:

I hope i get that lucky when i am older. And cats... why cats?

Why cats? Well, anyone who REALLY liked cats wouldn't have to ask Smile
But it's just that we both are cat people. That simple. I won't go into my catpeople versus dogpeople theories, but we both like cats, so it works!

And good luck finding that "right" person. It sure is better than being with the wrong person!
indianinworld
Just post your valuable VOTES -

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-35269.html

keep smiling
Smile
oskuro
I have a girlfriend. We began in 12-01-2001 and since today, still loving her Embarassed

We bought a new house, and we will marry in 2 years or so Very Happy