FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

*STAR* Topic

zjosie729
I think that Frihost should use a topic of the day/week/month for those (like me) who can't always think of something to write.

I also think that the "Sample Sites" on the Homepage should change now and then (unless of course they're there for some special reason (and maybe it might be better to change it to 'Example Sites' instead of 'Sample Sites')).
Blaster
zjosie729 wrote:
I think that Frihost should use a topic of the day/week/month for those (like me) who can't always think of something to write.

I also think that the "Sample Sites" on the Homepage should change now and then (unless of course they're there for some special reason (and maybe it might be better to change it to 'Example Sites' instead of 'Sample Sites')).

The first part would cause spam. The sample sites changing isn't a bad idea. Brings me back to my idea sort of - Web site of the week. But sample sounds better then example in my mind.
SunburnedCactus
Aren't the featured discussions pretty close to "Topic of the day/week/month"?
n0obie4life
zjosie729 wrote:

http://www.frihost.com/forums/featured-discussions.php

-close-