FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do you have a big/small collection of something?

zjosie729
On Disney Channel, they share people's collections of cool things, like caps, and post cards. I've been collection old coins and special (new) coins for quit a while, I also collect what I think is antique. I'm just wondering if anyone collects anything they think is special?
boringest
used to collect stamps and first-day covers but not anymore...guess as you age, you kinda have no time for this things...

i probably collect webscripts now and test them out =)
pugsby
I collect old computer parts, stamps, and foreign coins.
Dragate
I collect so many things =PP I collect cards (used to (all kinds) of course...) now I collect coins from around the world. It's pretty interesting to go to new places and see what their currency looks like and keep it =PP I have this huge piggy bank thingy that has money from Finland, China, France, Cheque republic *howeveryouspellthatmyapologiesforanyoffences, Russia, Australia, England and Germany =D
coolclay
I have quite a few collections of things myself, most of them are not worth a whole lot of $ but thats not why I collect. I have a large coin collection of US currency, and bills, and many from around the world. I also have a huge fossil, and rock/mineral collection that I have collected myself from many fossil, and mineral sites around where I live. I also have a sports card collection, that I haven't looked at for like ever. Um lets see what else, I have tons of desert and other exotic plants so I guess you could say I collect exotic/weird plants. I also have many pet reptiles, so I guess I collect reptiles as well.
Blaster
I have many baseball cards. Even got a Cal Ripken Jr. rookie card (yea its worth a good amout) I have over a thousand cards. I hope to get into this hobby even more. It all started with my gradfater giving me cards worth like nothing. Hopefully i will get his collection someday. But it seems that it all is going to my cousins. Sad
Odbe
You could say I have a collection of collections Razz I hang on to way too much junk. Some of the things I collect:

Keyrings - When I travel I buy them from the places I visit. I've got over 100 now.
Dog firgurines
Anything with dragons on it
Business cards
Shiny rocks & crystals
Easter egg foil (rolled up into tiny balls) - weird, I know, but hey, they're shiny!
Seashells (I live near the sea)
gh0stface
When I was younger, I'd collect basketball cards and some football cards. Basketball was my primary. I still have a huge book of basketball cards and then some more special cards encased in protective cases stored somewhere.
eku53ru
When I was in elementary school, I had quite an infatuation with stickers. I basically saved up what I could find/acquire; however, that eventually faded away for me because it felt childish to continue doing so, to tell the truth.

If books could count as a hobby, I've got quite a number of those. Though lately, I've been purchasing more foreign books due to my studies in school.
granith
I have a large collection of beer candles Very Happy and stamps and woodpeckers and more...would like to sell it all Smile
Code of Ruin
I have a pretty large collection of minerals and fossils. I've got amethists (somewhere around 5 kg, some good quality, some lesser) mangaan, citrien, smokequartz, hematiet. I store it all in a special cupboard but I should get a larger one cuz it is starting to pile out.
ocalhoun
I collect almost everything.
mckenneth
i used to collect stamps... i dont do it nemore... I also have a mini collection of STEPs memorabillas... since I really loved them back in the days and its really hard to find their stuff now.... i collect hats too.. esp. Vondutch hats... their cool... and clothes... like D&G, diesel, Vondutch, Kappa, Nike, triple five Soul, GAP, Billabong, Ecko, PhatFarm, West49, Converse, Puma waHHaaa.. and moree.. i might need to check my closet... and shooess...
heady233
I collect coins. but I usually spend them on gumballs.
anurag
I have a Small Collection of Stamps(All over the world) and Coins(Only Indian)

It good to collect Stamps as you get to lots about the History of those Country!

Thanks

Anurag Bhatia
btpka3
1 ·Ö<cent>, 2 ·Ö<cent>, 5 ·Ö(cent), Chinese Coins, they are not produced any more ,
TonkPilz
i used to have an unbelievable collection of price tags mostly from cigarets. i never ment to start collecting it just happend when ever i got home and hade a fresh pack of smokes i peel the price tag of and stick it on the door. but whan i moved from home i cinda regret putting them ther Rolling Eyes
NewGame
I collect comics. Usually older ones 1960's - 80's.

Here are my cartoon comics:

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/6927/ca...ics7lj.jpg

Here are my action/superhero comics:

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/5900/ac...ics5us.jpg

Here is where I keep them in my room (man that wall is dirty Very Happy):

http://img5.imageshack.us...s.jpg

I have bought the Sonic #0
kazoe
When I was younger, I love collecting stuffs. One of them was those old Arabic coins that my aunt brings from the Middle East, hehe, i just founf them cute, some were even dated 1928 hehehe. I also had a stamp collection once, but I think they are lost now Sad

But right now, I do not call it necessarily a collection but well, I collect films. It came out from my high school days where me n my peers were so addicted to movies. So I had lost of movies in here, and stack of anime. And they're starting to pile up. Currently, I'm trying to get a hold on Japanese dramas, they're cool so I'm starting on them already.
samhaudino
this might sound strange, but i use to collect index cards. Please don't ask me why, because I don't even know why
ashen
I have a small collection of Ragnarok Online, like T-shirts, bags, posters, CDs, and other merchandise.
I also have a big collection of all about Chrno Crusade on my computer (arts, manga, mp3, drama, doujinshi, etc...).
Garnet
For 8 years I've been cutting out of magazines (some of which weren't my own...waiting room magazines have been a target) and glueing them onto this giant piece of craft wood. They're of everything (I mean everything!) I like. It looks pretty good now, I learned a lot about colour theory.

So yeah I collect pictures.
Jage
I bought two minichamps 1/18th Formula one cars in 1995, the collection ( which is on the wall ) is now nearing one hundred.
selim06
i collect games and old money...it's wonderful i think but sometimes may be expensive.
darth_pyro
I've been collecting pencils since I was probably 9 years old (I am 17 now). I like to collect pencils because they are cheap, there are practially infinitely different designs, and they are just the right size to be displayed in a 8" x 10" frame on the wall. I have around 10 frames full, plus the inevitable collection of oversized and oddly-shaped pencils.
rip8fan1
Where to begin?

1. Sports Cards - over 100,000 of them.
2. Books - over 1,500 of them.
3. TY Beanie Babies - over 1,000 of them.
4. State Quarters - over $500 worth.
5. Computer Games - over 1,000 of them.
6. Cal Ripken Jr. stuff - over 1,000 items.
7. Cabbatch (spelling) Patch Dolls - over 200 of them.
8. Music CDs - over 1,000 of them.
9. Dragon Figurines - over 100 of them.
10. Dust - over 7 pounds.
dannywebdesign
collections are great, I have a collection of clothes..lol.. heheheeeh:)
anders aka sensei
I have some collections of different things......

1.Beerbottles.
2. Frimærker in danish and in english i think that it is call stamps.
3. Different money.....from different lands.
4. At last i have a collection of world war 2 things.
ColdFire
i collect english/japanese (adult) manga, hentai pics and CGs, and anime MP3s. anyone wana trade?? Twisted Evil
webek
I have a collection of CDs and DVDs.
poet
Poetry books
polarbear figures since I was a kid lol
movie sets vh and dvd
original art work from unknows like blane
tarot card decks

well I think thats about it, all have diffrent meanings as I am sure most of us here would agree if you collect anything.
hlavco
Baseball Cards-- Probably in the thousands, I kinda stopped collecting them, but I'm not gonna give them away.
Comics-- Not really, but the other day my uncle gave me a stack of comic books from the late-eighties to the mid-nineties. I saw an ad on the back of one for a SNES game my brother and I used to rent, which was pretty cool.
Pokemon Cards-- I must be the only one who didn't give these away.
Coins-- Stopped collecting, but they're there.
Hot Wheels/Matchbox-- Hundreds.
Micro Machines-- Only the old ones, when they were still real cars. I've got around 50 cars, and a tank. My brother has a bunch of the military ones.
LEGOs-- Me and my brothers made a decent-sized town on the pool table.

I've got plenty of other, smallar, collections. I have a few small Pokemon figurines, but we stopped going to the mall that sold them, and I lost a bunch, so I only have five left. I keep all my old Motor Trends and Nintendo Powers. I have five little MLB coffee mugs from 50 cent candy machines-- Braves, D-Backs, Brewers, Giants, and Astros, I believe.
mtoni
When I was little, i was a huge fan of Starwars
I started collecting things of Star Wars and now i have a small closet full of those things... from posters to ost to books to a gameboy game

and I'm a collector of OST cds