FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

login name

charredii
is there a way to change my login name??

right now, it's charredi instead of charredii, but I would like to be able to make it my domain name. How do i do that??
Blaster
charredii wrote:

right now, it's charredi instead of charredii, but I would like to be able to make it my domain name. How do i do that??
Do you want your sub-domain name changed or do you want your login to be changed. The sub-domain can be changed by requesting it in the request an account change forum. As for the account name i am not aware of any way to change that. But you can just deal with it.
mathiaus
your username is the first 8 characters of your forum username. It can't be changed sorry
munkey_boy
mathiaus wrote:
your username is the first 8 characters of your forum username. It can't be changed sorry

Yeh i wanted mine changed but then i got told i couldnt have it changed, so i just learnt to deal with it
n0obie4life
charredii wrote:

Sorry, you can't change your Directadmin Login. We only accept the first 8 characters of your username.

-close-