FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

One Piece

Moore
An excellent show I watch almost everyday. I enjoy the comics in Shonen Jump, and love the tv show. Has anyone else watched it?
soulman
manga perfect, TV show sucks........
Yantaal
Yohoho he took a bite of gum gum
torboxz
the manga is superb! the episodes quite good either xcept when it comes to filler Sad super boring...

the last manga eps is at 400 (correct me if i'm wrong or update me please, i'm tired of waiting for the manga episodes to be released)
TeK
One Piece's manga is excellently done. It finds a good balance between comedy and action. Each of the fights are better than the last, and the villians all have a uniqueness to them.
The movies are pretty good as well.
Panthrowzay
the show it ok in telling the story thats about it really, i'd like to see more action, but it can't be helped.
Pikokola
Supper dupper perfect, for me Very Happy I like the comedy about the stupid Luffy and Idiot Zorro

. the drama, "romance between sanji and the girls Very Happy", hue hue..

And the fighting is sure good

One that i dislike is the flashback sometimes too long and make me sick to wait for the next episode XD
amigohay
I really like one piece. I just started watching it and I'm at episode 41 now, the episode they fight Arlong's gang.. Can you give me a good site where I can download manga, coz everybody is telling one piece manga is excellent. Tnx
Tasa
I have not read the manga, but I find what is on cartoon network to be ok, but childish. But then again most things that end on cartoon netwrok can be childish at times.
diddle
The show is alright, but they tried to make it too much for kids. No blood, corny/stupid jokes, wierd voice acting, and the rapping intro at the beginning of each episode(english version on CN). I for one enjoy it, but wish they had kept it the same as the original..
Garnet
The manga's great, I read it in Shonen Jump too, and the online chapters. Sanji's great Very Happy

I was horrified at the anime though. The voices bothered me, especially Sanji's and Luffy's (I got used to Luffy's but I still cringe when I hear Sanji). I also thought they made it too "Saturday morning" for something with the sort of humour One Piece has.
diddle
its pretty gay how they changed sanji's cig into a lolly pop.
torboxz
amigohay wrote:
I really like one piece. I just started watching it and I'm at episode 41 now, the episode they fight Arlong's gang.. Can you give me a good site where I can download manga, coz everybody is telling one piece manga is excellent. Tnx

try here. you should find up until chapter400 plus a lot of other manga. you should try to read it while u were there. KEWL! Cool

In CN, they dubbed it into english rite? no? sometimes those voices doesn't suits the character, if u r looking for entertainment, try the subbed one. There are fan-subber like Geru-sama that really did it well, all those translation are kinda good, but u have to learn to read while u watch the anime.

where to get the anime? hmm.. anybody? Think

diddle wrote:

Lolly pop?A lolly pop? what the... hmm, they wont encourage smoking. One piece 'is' a cartoon for kidz rite, no? or maybe, Sanji is trying to quit smoking HAHA Laughing
diddle
sucking lolly pops is the next best thing!
esenbi
it's just came to one of our Kids Channal (Jetix?)
anyway, it's a god-damn funny anime!!!
i dunno about the manga, i've never seen it.
but the anime is great!!..
Pikokola
I love the manga Smile

IMO It's nice if there isn't much of flash back that makes me dizzy to read it XD - I'm almost completely stop reading it when flashback of Nico Robin - I'm bored Sad(
juliox
I really like One Piece, i usually watch Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece is the new anime that i have added to my list, does any one knows how many Anime episodes One Piece has, and is the Manga finished yet???
ltbennett
its ok the manga in it is exelent but the storyline seems in a nice way dull its got funny bit whitch i like but it seems a bit ... well ... pointless???

its just going to be another 'u like it or hate it show'
Theopolo
One Piece, i love it. It's so fanny. Hihii, must have good humor to write it Smile
alexcheng
One piece is awesome !

I'm too lazy to read manga, i hate how fansubs take forever Sad it was soo good when i first started watching it and i could watch like 10 episodes everyday... and now it's like i watch 1 episode every 2 weeks... sucks
Pikokola
For downloading the manga try from null Smile they hace a good quality english translated manga

You can visit the web here is the link :
url="http://www.n-u-l-l.net/index.php?do=cstpage&page=projects-op"

It's only contain the lastest file [ lastest chapter - till now it's already 400++ If iI'm not mistaken]

But, don't worry, you can get the commands to download the older chapter using irc there. Smile and the server and channel too of course Smile
sakura168
i did, i was watching at the cartoon tv show but now they stop showing the one piece because it was too long to show....
i search for one piece information, it is about 300 espoisodes and still havent finish. ooo..i want to keep watching it
trueintensity
Moore wrote:
An excellent show I watch almost everyday. I enjoy the comics in Shonen Jump, and love the tv show. Has anyone else watched it?

of course!! one-piece is of course better in manga and non-dubbed anime..altho i still must say i don't like the anime that much. It comes off as way to childish without it's deep subtle meanings. Manga is clearly dominant to anime in this one, there is no controversy like there is for FLCL
areacode_777
i sweeaaaaar the search around this place is C-R-A-P !!!
rayx
Hey this anime rockz. . . I like the story and the fighting scene especially Rurunuo Zoro 3 swords technique.
Philip
torboxz wrote:
amigohay wrote:

try here. you should find up until chapter400 plus a lot of other manga. you should try to read it while u were there. KEWL! Cool

In CN, they dubbed it into english rite? no? sometimes those voices doesn't suits the character, if u r looking for entertainment, try the subbed one. There are fan-subber like Geru-sama that really did it well, all those translation are kinda good, but u have to learn to read while u watch the anime.

where to get the anime? hmm.. anybody? Think

diddle wrote:

Lolly pop?A lolly pop? what the... hmm, they wont encourage smoking. One piece 'is' a cartoon for kidz rite, no? or maybe, Sanji is trying to quit smoking HAHA Laughing

wew, it;s not only for Kid ya know, but for old guys too.
any way, i like Tony2x Chopper much than other character, and it/he ?? have a medicine ball, that if someone that have a gomu2x skill, this medicine making him more powerfull. Anyway what happened if Luffy eat that medicine ball ?
Fulgore217
I really liked this show. I first saw it on TV's Fox Box saturday morning waiting for mew mew power and ninja turtles. I watched one episode and I was hooked. It now comes on cartoon network so I DVR it so I don't miss it. I wish I could find mew mew power here but so far no luck.
Itachi
I've only watched the T.V. Show and thought that it was not that good. But i cannot really say anything until i have read the manga. If anyone knows where i can find it so i can check out the manga i would really appreciate it. Thanks Much

~Itachi
celestial_demon
www.animeupload.com

undubbed one piece episodes with english subtitles (evil chuckle)
and they are free too
Hojo
at first i didnt watch the anime when it came out, but after a friend told me about it i watched it once, and liked it, so i kept watching it daily. its a really funny anime, the mangas are also nice. i started reading the mangas so that i can still go on with the story when i wasnt able to watch the anime due to longer school times. The annoying thing is the anime episodes take their time to get translated, so the snime restarted from episode 1 a few times already. since that got sorta boring i ended up only reading the manga now.
xzoz92
well i have read manga for a couple of years and i have some of the one piece and since i started watching the anime my viev of it has changed i watch it every time i get a chance n im not watchin naruto my favorite character is probably usopp cuz he has all those devises n stuff and i loved it when he was fighting ruffy so cool
blinddeafmute
yea,, i agree with the general consensus taht the manga pwns but the tv show blows... i mean,, especially if you're going to dub it,, do it reasonably...
diddle
i watch this show every saturday night on cartoon network, only if im not doing something we my friends. hahaha. But yeah this shows badass. They made it a little too childish for my taste, but wth. Its still a great show. Pirates are awsome, water is good, mixed together is AMAZING!!!@!21 Omgzors! hahaha. I wish they kept all the blood and naughty words, because then it would be way more awsome. Pirates + Water + Pirate Langue + BLood= .............. A+++++++!!!!!
WizardOne
The one piece anime starts out good. Has good character development, and the plotline seems to make a great deal of sense, the animation style struck me as a little too childish. IE: saturday morning cartoon style. But the characters obvious potential for development didn't let me disregard it so easily. AS it progresses however it takes a rather annoying turn and catches what I wish to call "DBZ syndrome". This can be summed up in one quote.

Quote:
Look, I perform an ultimate atack! Oh my god it missed! Ouch, you hurt me! Never mind, I'll try an even more ultimate atack! Woah, you powered up! Look, I'll power up too! I perform an ultimate atack! Oh my god it missed! Ouch, you hurt me!

-From the script drafting room of Dragon Ball Z

The plot starts to follow an annoying, predictable series of events. I have the ability to comment on this series as i've read the entire manga and watched up to episode 221 in the anime. ( to get that High I had to skip to bittorent to watch the unlicensed episodes, they had bad fansubbers I admit, but still.) (also Kaizoku fansubs is the best fansubber around, just a little behind.)

I think episodes 0-60 were the best, and are really worth watching. MEH to the rest.

>.>, wow this was meant to be a little meh post. But then I started ranting =). Please feel free to disagree/ contradict me.
Cthulhuman
I don't really know what to think about this anime. apparently it's suposed to be really good from everyone that I know that's seen it. Then when I see it on cartoon network I feel quite confused, Maybe it's the voice actors or something like that in the english version but it doesn't appeal to me at all. I'm sorry to all the fans of this show but I think it sucks.
cybernie
I've watched it but never got the chance of finishing all the episodes. I think it's also a good anime only that the coloring is very childish. Like what you've said guys, I also love pirates...aye aye sir!!!
Hylian-Knight
I love One Piece, I love the manga and anime.
Rad Ultima 2
Well, I think it's an all right anime. Although the whole strechy thing is a bit odd, I enjoy seeing how the story goes. I too did not finish watching it. I change satalite providers, so missed a few episodes and kind of lost track... Sad
rhathar
The One Piece manga is awesome. Very original. It's the first series I've actually bought the art book for, because of the random pictures and the interview.

I believe the manga is up to eps 423.. at least that's as far as Narutofan.com has it translated Wink The episodes are of course behind that, to space it a bit, but they're fairly far along as well.

Also, I do recommend Narutofan.com if you're serious about downloading gigs and gigs of quality fansubs, but there is a fee. Seriously though, unlimited manga downloads/
soulman
I love One Piece's Manga, and I keep reading the lastest series of it, it's been 7 years since I read it in my middle school time...
m_furquan36
one piece is a really kewl show tht sanji is the kewlist
the thing is tht hear it stoped coming half way and couldnt c it all
i really wana know wht happens to luffie and zoro so on
but over all one piece is the kewlist but no offence to any one piece lovers
i love beyblade much more then one piece and also digimon so anyway i find one piece a very kewl show and just love tht sanji the reason i like him is because hes a cheif and also handy with his feet Very Happy anyway thts all i can say bout it and btw how does zoro keep those swords under control
(i mean the one in his mouth)isent it hard??i mean how can u master tht
im sorta confused in tht or else its just anime and...umm dono wht else to say bout the show it just simply rocks alot and i bet tht u ppl think tht as well can anyone tell me wht happens after tht episode which nami takes tht mermans side and then wht happens??need to know anyway chao!
yhally
the episode of one piece are getting good!
after defeating chapapa! who will become next?

whoah!!! choper use the forbiden rumble! and become an akuma[devil]
i wonder what skills he shows this time?

not to mention roronoa zorro new fighting style w/ sogeking as the holder of his right katana..

i cant believe sanji lose in his battle in one of the CP9, tsk tsk. he can never fight serious against women!!

and the pirate captain! luffy! whoah!!!! having a new skill "gear second" and "gear third" i think he can easily defeat that pigeon guy!!!

hmmm waiting for the 291 episode to release
Vabiant
The English dubbed version of One Piece is just utterly horrible. Personally I do not consider it to be the same show. The subbed original version is a work of art. Each character is well developed, its an awesome inspiring story, has a great music score, great art work, words can not express this show. When I begin to watch it chills run down my spine and I just want to jump up!

The English dubbed changes it to be more "kid-friendly." It changes the music score from works of art to horrible rap that doesn't even fit the show. None of the characters sound good, many details are taken out, whole arcs are skipped. Thankfully 4kids dropped the show, best thing that could have happened.

I DO NOT reccommend the english dubbed version. Please, at all costs, download and watch the subbed version of it. You can find it here. Kaizoku fansubs does an awesome job of subbing it, although they are a bit behind. ADC Elites is up to date and are just as good as Kaizoku Fansubs found here.

You do need a bittorrent client to download them... I use and recommend Azureus.

Hope I helped...
-Vab
mansonivan
i love this anime n manga very much. I get excited when just watching it. Whoever havent watch n read this, faster go n have a look. i bet u wont regret. One Piece rocks~
Risa
The manga is really awesome!!

The story is reasonable. The lead character doesn't always win.
I love it, I love the line art. It make some scene very funny Very Happy
Malchior
I haven't really read the Manga, but the anime is totally cool! I know the stretching thing is a bit odd, but it's one of the things why One Piece is unique. I'm not that up-do-date with the episodes though, but I'm trying to watch them slowly. By the way, you can watch full video streams of One Piece in YouTube
Pikokola
Yap, dubbed One piece are crappy...

D/l the subbed one from kaizoku

for the manga, i think it's better download it from null [doesn't exist] --> (irc.irchighway.net > #null) eventough it's curently thinking to stop making shonen jump scanlations, they said that they will do volume scanlations
in the end, null scanlations is the best one piece scanlations for me so far.
yhally
hmm, i dont read manga because i hate reading LOL!!! nope because i like to watch in real action that seeing the pictures but its depend on what the person enjoy is the main key right? anyway One Piece is very cool!!! different adventures and villain, right now im stock in episode 196 if im not mistaken... can wait for the next episode! ONE PIECE RULEZZZZ!!!!
mansonivan
one piece of coz d best rite now for me. i m a big one piece fan~ no doubt about it, both manga n anime is very good. anime quite sucks when it just starting to show, but recently it getting better n better. The story so exciting and d imagination so impressive. The story still going on, i wish one piece will nvr end so that i can read forever~ One piece forever~ and ever~ cant wait to c them got new crew in their pirate ship. Laughing
FedeSite // Mac
Im a one Piece fan! You know, i have a problem tho... I live in Argentina, and i dont really know where to watch this TV series since its not shown at Cartoon Network nor in Jetix. I googled everything in order to find it but it was impossible. I have the PS2 Game btw, and it rocks!

Try it, its called " One Piece: Grand Adventure "
mansonivan
FedeSite // Mac wrote:
Im a one Piece fan! You know, i have a problem tho... I live in Argentina, and i dont really know where to watch this TV series since its not shown at Cartoon Network nor in Jetix. I googled everything in order to find it but it was impossible. I have the PS2 Game btw, and it rocks!

Try it, its called " One Piece: Grand Adventure "

well, u can dl from internet. i didnt say u should. but for those ppl who cant get it in their country, u can definitely dl from internet. Razz
soulman
well, if you guys know the latest story of manga, it seems Zoro may have chance to get a new blade~ that's exciting~
Seiji
I've read bits of the manga in Shonen Jump and I enjoyed it. I find the anime too strange though. Everything is kind of random.
natem
This has to be my new favorite anime. I am on episode 135. I really hope that Robin stays on the crew as she is a very interesting character, and really dynamic. I can't stand the English dubbed one, the changed too many things around, and it really interferes with the spirit of the show. That is why I prefer to watch anime with subtitles, I find that many series get ruined with bad voice acting or editing. COwboy bebop was an exception to this, but any of the shows aimed at children are usually dumbed down or altered. Like Sanji and the lollypop. They also completely ruined Card Captor Sakura, which is one of my favorite shows, but Card Captors( the English version) is terrible.
mansonivan
one piece rocks! i collecting whole series of manga and anime now. there r so nice n exciting. one piece forever!!
koshizoku
This is one of the best anime I've ever watched. My friend said that one of the authors/layout artists of One Piece is a Filipino. Sweet!