FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My site is the most beautiful

Rick Boele
Hello everybody,

Do you want to see a very nice site then you must look on www.rickboele.tk ~ The site is in Dutch because I am from Holland. Laughing Laughing Laughing Do you want to know everything about the Dutch politics? You can look for it on my site.

See you on my site

Cheers!

Bye for now,
Rick Boele

the Website is www.rickboele.tk
wumingsden
Rick Boele wrote:
Hello everybody,

Do you want to see a very nice site then you must look on www.rickboele.tk ~ The site is in Dutch because I am from Holland. Laughing Laughing Laughing Do you want to know everything about the Dutch politics? You can look for it on my site.

See you on my site

Cheers!

Bye for now,
Rick Boele

the Website is www.rickboele.tk

I'd advise you to rather buy the .tk domain, remove the banner via SMS, or buy another domain. I also believe that .tk domains don't use pop-ups ubless you state that option so I'd get rid of them ~ I, as a visitor don't like them and neither will a lot of other people.
If possible I'd also use a photo gallery to store your photo's, even if you only have a few. It looks more professional and organised. I'd also get a free invisible hits counter unless you expect a high number of visitors in the next few months. There is also quite a large white space in the top-right hand side of the site. I have viewed it in IE and NetScape although I haven't tested any other browsers. I'd also put the guestbook on a new page and on the home page add what the site is for.
Hobbit
It looks very unproffessional. The menu isn't aligned to the middle, left, or right, just in there very randomly.

I also clicked on "games" And I saw two games loading on one page, that's really annoying. The graphics aren't too appealing either.

I may sound harsh but it was constructive criticism nonetheless.
Blaster
Very hard to read the wording. Menu bar is hard to read. The ads in the beging are anoying. Use a photo gallery. Lose the grid affect. Give it a banner. I don't know if this is your country or what ever but Amerika is spelled America. The ad at the top is anoying. Sorry but it blows.
robi
I like the site, it's simple, it doesnt need to be proffessional to be good Smile, it's nice.

Keep up the good work!
Scanner771
It didnt load for me Sad
XxPrinceValoxX
The way it looks is kinda bad and im not a fan of .tk cuase they make you have that thing at the begining
wumingsden
XxPrinceValoxX wrote:
The way it looks is kinda bad and im not a fan of .tk cuase they make you have that thing at the begining

They actually don't make you have it but by default it is there. You can send a SMS to get rid of the intro. It costs £1.50 (or £2.50, I brought it a long time ago) which is a one-off fee.
reshi
Not bad for a start, maybe improve the banner? It is a little empty for the space it uses
smart19
i think if you do not use the domain tk

it maybe better

the ad is disturbing

but it's just my opinion

keep it on
hyucek
its΄s a goog start Smile. my first site was like a **** Very Happy.
byes
novisdesign
And hes modest