FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The world has turned to crap.

Has the world turned to crap ?
Yes
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
No
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

forgeteden
I recently posted a topic where I stated no opinion but had a survey going on what peoples opinions are of Judaism. That is, the faith of the Jews.

So i started the post explaining i had no opinion about the Jewish faith.

And it got removed because I was "demonstrating that i am superior to other people basedon ethinicty culture religion bla bla bla bla bla"

What kind of world to we live in, where we arent even able to ask people their opinion anymore?
Soulfire
They probably feared some of the posts that would've been posted, and don't want to offend the Jews. But if you had no opinion, why are you saying that you couldn't express it? It is a bit screwy though, I'll admit.
Vrythramax
I don't know if the world is turning to crap, but I think peoples attitudes are taking a turn for the worse. There seems to be no tolerance anymore, not between individuals nor races in general. We were all taught while growing up to be tolerant towards our nieghbors, but as adults it seems that one of the first notions to be tossed aside. The world could definatly be a better place, but I don't think it's the world's fault that it's in the state it's in....small minded people with delusions of granduer have helped it along the way (and I am not refering to anyone in particular)...but they are not the only ones to be sure.
Helios
Can't answer for sure,
but something weird is going on.
I mean, have you noticed the climate? It's very strange, and 'unstable'.
These nature disasters and stuff..
Well, the people are also changing, of course.

Opinion about Jews? I'm Jewish and living in Israel. No special opinion.
Xminor131
Taking into consideration the population of our planet and the average size of a turd, even allowing a generous margin for the constipated amongst us, I would think there's no way the world is not crap.
Raffles
In Britain there are so many governement funded pressure groups pushing for such liberal mindedness it's pretty crap. The likes of [url]Transport 2000|http://www.transport 2000.org.uk[/url] and Friends of the Earth are trying to bring about the most mediocre (sp?) way of life for everyone.

But I think it will collapse into intself, and the people who want to keep life interesting will make themselves heard.

In the same way early Christianity decided anything that was fun must be a sin, some people feel anything that a minority of people enjoy should be banned. (be that fast cars, fox hunting, or thrill-seeker's sports) It won't last for ever though.
James007
forgeteden wrote:
I recently posted a topic where I stated no opinion but had a survey going on what peoples opinions are of Judaism. That is, the faith of the Jews.

So i started the post explaining i had no opinion about the Jewish faith.

And it got removed because I was "demonstrating that i am superior to other people basedon ethinicty culture religion bla bla bla bla bla"

What kind of world to we live in, where we arent even able to ask people their opinion anymore?

The moderator was right to close your topic.
+
Topics complaining about other topics are closed.
-close-