FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Post Your Malfunction/Mutation

CompactHaven
Alrighty, most everyone has something about them that isn't right, or disirable. As for me...

I'm allergic to almost every fruit and vegetable. I like most fruits and veges too, so it sucks.

Secondly, I have OCD. I've had almost every single symptom on the list, and then some.

Finally, two of my toes on each foot are slightly webbed. It's a dominant trait, and I get it from my mom. My sister has it too. It's kinda cool.
Nameless
CompactHaven wrote:

I'm allergic to almost every fruit and vegetable.

Huh, that's pretty weird.

CompactHaven wrote:

I like most fruits and veges too, so it sucks.

Now THAT is extremely weird!
hobbes
There really isnt anything wrong with me. I have a minor hearth murmer, but my doctor said I would out grow it in a few years. The only other thing I can guess is that I am extremely lazy. and I mean so lazy I am too lazy to do anything about it.
Jack_Hammer
I'm dyslexic... I think thats it for me, Other than I wear glasses.
SunburnedCactus
I have depression. It's quite depressing.
Vrythramax
SunburnedCactus wrote:

ROFL....I heard that Smile

I have asthma, but it doesn't stop me from doing whatever I want....sure I'll get sick if I do some things, but I do them anyway. They said I would outgrow it, but that was 40 years ago and I still have it....I think they may have been mistaken.
Jack_Hammer
SunburnedCactus wrote:

Bender off Futurama:
Robots can feel emotions, and that makes me feel sad.

It just reminded me of theat quote, lol. Or

I'm only happy in my misery,
nilsmo
I'm in middle school and spend hours and hours next to a computer. Laughing
psycosquirrel
Vrythramax wrote:
I have asthma, but it doesn't stop me from doing whatever I want....sure I'll get sick if I do some things, but I do them anyway. They said I would outgrow it, but that was 40 years ago and I still have it....I think they may have been mistaken.

Same with me, only I am 17 and are still waiting to outgrow it... haven't given up hope yet...

I have a severely deviated septum (nasal canals are blocked) from breaking my nose many, many times playing hockey or soccer. I also run a heck of a lot, I can easily run 10 miles without being very tired, which makes me a freak because I can't even breathe through my nose. Also, I sometimes snore, since I am forced to sleep with my mouth open Laughing I'm supposed to have corrective surgery for the septum sometime this summer, but I dunno if I really am going to do it...
Vrythramax
psycosquirrel wrote:
I have a severely deviated septum (nasal canals are blocked) from breaking my nose many, many times playing hockey or soccer. I also run a heck of a lot, I can easily run 10 miles without being very tired, which makes me a freak because I can't even breathe through my nose.

I also have a deviated septum, mine is as the result of a car accident. You are lucky in one respect though, I could never run 10 miles with the asthma and all, I would drop and flop real quick if I ever tried....breathing thru my nose or not. Even when I was your age that was something I could never do. I guess each persons abilities are differant depending on the severity of the asthma, do you have any troubles around animals? I like cats, but I can't be around them for very long or I'll be in trouble. Dogs are no problem though....go figure Confused
OutlawSpirit
i dont really know.......

maybe its that i need 2 work a lil harder sometimes Cool
ocalhoun
Mental:
ADD, OCD, Manic Depression, and various obscessions
Physical:
I'm not a horse.
rightclickscott
I'm really lazy. I mean, really lazy. Think homeless lazy. Also, I have rpg radiculapathy. I can't not play Role-Playing Games. I have been spending hours on end power leveling against level 9 gobballs in Dofus. It's not healthy. Oh, and I've been told that I'm f*ing insane.
thiamshui
perhaps i do look a bit ugly.. Sad i'm afraid of heights and i dunno why, there are lots of 'lines' on my hands unlike people with smoother hands.. Laughing
izcool
I have really bad vision, I need to wear glasses every day in order to see. I can read things up close (only within an inch of my face is all) but for things farther than that, I need my glasses.

This second thing about me is a bit odd, for some reason, I **ALWAYS** sneeze when going outside when the sun is out, after being inside for awhile. Am I allergic to the sun ? I don't do that when it's cloudy.

- Mike.
David_Pardy
Izcool - that's actually a phenomenon that effects some people, my guess is that you squint when you go outside, causing the muscles to stimulate nerves in your nose or something which makes you sneeze, but that's just my guess. It hits me sometimes too.

I would have to say.... I get hayfever, sometimes I'll get really minor anxiety attacks (usually for no reason or if I'm really stressed). I also lost the ability to learn new things in my last year of high school, which caused my previous A and B grades to drop to Fs and Ds Sad Sad Sad.

Other than that, I'm magnificent Wink.
bdoneck
My ribs are bent funny, so one side of my chest sticks out more than the other. It can be annoying sometimes, but its not that bad
[FuN]goku
Well i have flat foot which sux, it hurts like hell if i walk or run too far at a time. and i have to wear special insoles in my shoes called orthotics which cost over 200 canadian dollars. and im allergic to pollen which makes me sneeze like crazy in the summer.
CompactHaven
[FuN]goku wrote:
Well i have flat foot which sux, it hurts like hell if i walk or run too far at a time.

Oh yeah, I forgot I have that too. It's great, isn't it?
jongoldsz
I'm only in high school and I suffer extreme bordem. My solution to this problem is to build websites and chat on aim. lol.