FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

CowBoy Bebop Again

TonkPilz
i just finishd watching CowBoy bebop again for the 2nd or 3rd time and i still whant more. even if its an old series the animation is superb and its a 5 star anime in my eyes. im still abit iri about the movie tho i saw it about 1 year or so before it whas relesd in europ
sterngate
Kind of boring, because they do not come up anything new accept this about this guy. It's a good anime, but not really that interesting
TonkPilz
hmm nja the only ting that bugd the hell out of me whas the filler Ep's baseicly you can watch the first 2 eps and the last 2 the get the full storry
eku53ru
I've only seen the first episode of the anime dubbed, and I guess it was all right. Other than that, I've read practically all of the manga that has been released from Tokyopop for the series. I heard the manga wasn't as good as the anime, though.
beetlejuice
I'm a big fan of the series. I wonder, have any of you seen the film - Knocking on heaven's door? And what did you think of it? I'm no sure, when recommending Cowboy Bebop to friends, whether to recommend that they see the seires or the film first...
TonkPilz
thay shuld see the series 1st i say coz the movie is like a longer ep from the series
eku53ru
TonkPilz wrote:
thay shuld see the series 1st i say coz the movie is like a longer ep from the series

Hmm, sorry for my ignorance (as I stated before, I've only seen the first episode XD), but if I were to pick up the movie and watch it, would it make enough sense from having read the manga series and watched that small chunk of the anime? I heard the movie was pretty good.
TonkPilz
eku53ru wrote:

Hmm, sorry for my ignorance (as I stated before, I've only seen the first episode XD), but if I were to pick up the movie and watch it, would it make enough sense from having read the manga series and watched that small chunk of the anime? I heard the movie was pretty good.

sure u kan see the movie 1st dosent realy mather but if u can go truh theseris 1st
eku53ru
TonkPilz wrote:
sure u kan see the movie 1st dosent realy mather but if u can go truh theseris 1st

Ahh, I see (I hope I read your post right; I'm not very familiar with chat terms >_<). I'm guessing the movie is pretty self-explanatory/standalone, then? Thanks for the tip - I'll be picking up the DVD sometime soon. @o@