FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Halo 2

eason2012
hey everyone. i think that Halo 2 rocks. i am in a pro halo 2 team. they also play other games too. if u wold like to checkout thier website here is a link to the 17 yrs and under team http://www.xgconline.com/kog and here is a link to the 18 and oldr group http://www.xgconline.com/halo
gianx80
I like halo 2 but I've only completed halo
Hayes
Hey man. I'm pretty good at Halo 2. My Xbox Live gamertag is "Hayes 21". I'm a level 24 in Team Slayer and am good in every gametype. I try to keep all my levels balanced. You can check out my stats if you'd like. Add me to your friends list and we can play some time.
Freezon
I have the game as well as live. I haven't played in over 3 months though...heh. If I get on sometime this weekend, I will add you guys.
jiten
eason2012 wrote:
hey everyone. i think that Halo 2 rocks. i am in a pro halo 2 team. they also play other games too. if u wold like to checkout thier website here is a link to the 17 yrs and under team http://www.xgconline.com/kog and here is a link to the 18 and oldr group http://www.xgconline.com/halo

It's not the games but the computer itself that has the speed you want. Some games have more graphics and this will make them load and run slower.

Read more about "gaming computers" at the web site below:

Source(s):
http://www.widowpc.com/

You can find great DOS games for Windows 95 on this website. They have all the classics like Prince of Persia, Pacman, etc. Among other Windows 95 games were first versions of NFS, FIFA, and RoadRash.
Source(s):
http://www.dosgames.com/
jiten
gianx80 wrote:
I like halo 2 but I've only completed halo

You can find great DOS games for Windows 95 on this website. They have all the classics like Prince of Persia, Pacman, etc. Among other Windows 95 games were first versions of NFS, FIFA, and RoadRash.
Source(s):
http://www.dosgames.com/
MonkeyWrench
halo 2 looks awesome, i heard both halo's are good and i need to buy it, but i dont have an xbox Sad
ForceRun
Yea Halo 2 is a great game... not the best by a long shot, but a whole lot of fun. I just hope that one of these days it will come out for PC, it would be ten times better if the did it right.

Does anyone know about Halo 3, Halo 2 left me hanging at the end there when they return to earth.
Josso
I'll play it when it comes out for PC Smile
frenchy
Yer me too should be good
XxPrinceValoxX
Wish Halo 2 came out for PC cuase ima pro at it at the console and probly would be better on it with a computer
Petee
Halo 2 rocks. I've played it on my friend's xbox. I suck at console FPS games but my friends don't, I watched them play for awhile. It looks sooo cool. Can't wait till it come's out on computer. I hear it will only run on Windows Vista, so I assume it will come out the same time as Vista, or shortly after.
Shermanatortank
i have played halo 2 i admit it's pretty good...but i didnt feel it was as good as they hyped it up to be...they kept holding the release dates further and further back...halo 1 was really the reason i got x-box...but i have just gone back to pc fps games...i guess im just not a halo 2 guy
AgenthHero
cant wait untill halo 2 hits stores for pc. I also cant wait to install VISTA. Its two in one
MikeRavenelle
Dude we should have a big game with Fri-people haha.

Gamertag: JonMik

LET THE SHOW BEGIN !!!!!!!
~ MC ~
You cant wait for halo 2 for pc, i can't wait for halo 3 xbox.

Hope master chief kicks all the alien butts
rightclickscott
Halo 3 is supposed to come out this year. Once it comes out, I'm gonna brush up on my skills, since I can't put down Soul Calibur 3. My gamertag is Blaha Inc if you want to add me, but I probably won't respond for a week or so.
northgalaxy
i used to play halo 2 alot on xbox live but i stopped playing it because of the large amout of cheating
XeRo
I always play halo 2 connecting two xbox with my friends and it rules Very Happy.
kansloos
Halo 2 will only be available on Windows Vista, which sucks, as vista's
system recuirements are astromic, out of my head: I thought 1gb Ram
was Recommended and 512mb ram required!!!
XeRo
hehe, vista will be avaliable then for new computers?, that sucks...
parentaladvisory
i cant wait till halo 3 comes out, im a fan of the halo series, but the halo movie is really gonna hurt its credability
Deviatorz
even though i dont have an xbox, halo 2 is my favorite game of all...i play it at my friend's house..but yea i liked halo since the begining lol
joemanspace
I played Halo and Halo 2, but then I started to play Quake 4. I played it for sometime now like 4-5 months and then i restarted to play Halo 1 on my pc because I have'nt played it in a long time. So, I started to play on a server. I though it was modded. He walked so slow and gravity like begin on the moon. So, I joined a different server and he was still walking so slow I felt like I can't move and the jumping I felt I was going to get stuck in the air. I'm not saying Halo is bad, but play a differnet game for awhile. :). Halo was my favorite game for a long time.
MonkeyWrench
i really want the game, problem is, i dont have an xbox, is it out on pc or coming out?

that way i can finally buy it, anyone here recommend it?
XeRo
I waiting for halo 3, but there's a problem with the 360, is always out of Stock...
rhworld
It was alright but it was a little short in my opinion.
TarsajumaClan
I love halo2. We have a clan for it if anyone is interested in joining. In fact that is what brought us to this site. I cant wait to get off freewebs.

our temparary site is located at www.freewebs.com/cain141
Haloer2006
Halo 2 Pwnes i love glitching! I wish i could make my own RvB but i dont have the stuff to record it.. if any one does Please Contact me and maybe we can start one out?
OneBadOmen
I used to do Halo 2 and I was pretty good at it. Back in March I heard that there was a 4 v 4 Halo 2 tournament. The problem was I heard about the tournament 5 days before it had actually started. Another bad thing was that I hadn't played in about a month and a half before that. So my team and I practiced like no other for 5 days straight.

Then comes the day of the tournament. There's 54 teams and we smoke the first 3 teams we go up against. Then there's a 3 hour wait inbetween our 3rd and 4th competitors. The matches are set up best 2 out of 3 and we were previously 9 for 9. Then we go up against this team called God Given Tallent and they were supposedly really good. The first game is CTF on Beaver Creak, we were winning 2 to 1 when they score and tie the game up in the last 10 seconds. Our moral dropped, and we lost the next 3 games after that but they were still close games.

Then we go up against another team 5 minutes later (talk about weird timing, no matches for 3 hours and then 2 opponent teams withing 5 minutes of each other!) and we lose 3-1. We were nocked out of the competition but we got 8th out of 54 teams. Not bad considering we only had 5 days to practice, everyone else had a month+ and the winning team was a profesional team (Halo God, Toxin, Toxins Neighbor, and Proxa).

All in all it was more about having fun than winning the money, all though that would of been nice. If any of you are planning on going to a tournament just remember to keep your cool, have a game plan, and most importantly have fun!
The-Master
Josso wrote:
I'll play it when it comes out for PC Smile

It is scheduled to come out very soon. And Halo 2 is a great game Smile
scion3
youll have to get windows vista too!!
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad and so will I Laughing Laughing Laughing
damn microsoft makin such good games that you gotta have...damn them Laughing Evil or Very Mad Laughing
TarsajumaClan
If anyone is interested, I have a xbox clan.
Klaw 2
whats its ranking? of your Xbox clan?