FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What shall i make a website about?

Nutorious
I havnt been on here in a while as when the server crashed and the site was deleted unlucky for me but while taht was happening i was reformatting my pc so i just didnt bother making it again.. but am trying to think of one which would attract people and people would actually want to look at.. i had done previously one on free stuff (like how to get all freebies off the web) and also Gambling the free stuff one was more popular, but has anyone else got any ideas?
bgillingham
It seems that your previous ideas are good - if you want to just do them again, but better somehow? I know that I have had original versions of publications be rebuilt from scratch - only to be much better the second time around.

The biggest money maker on the web is the "adult" entertainment stuff, no? I think that you'd have to have an agreeable host for that content. I threw that idea around before... still considering it... naa... maybe...
Jack_Hammer
I suggest that you post this in the Design tips for information and feedback about your website ideas.

Design tips
Give and recieve tips on how to design a website.
simpleHalakhah
Nutorious wrote:
I havnt been on here in a while as when the server crashed and the site was deleted unlucky for me but while taht was happening i was reformatting my pc so i just didnt bother making it again.. but am trying to think of one which would attract people and people would actually want to look at.. i had done previously one on free stuff (like how to get all freebies off the web) and also Gambling the free stuff one was more popular, but has anyone else got any ideas?

I don't understand. Why don't you pick something that you truly wish to share?
[FuN]goku
i have a few sites im working on so cant really tell you what u can make urs a bout Wink ,, try doing it on something you really enjoy, like gaming, or err
well mine are usually on gaming so....
Moore
I might make a website on video games or literature.
airh3ad
make a site that very usefull...hehehe
whplace
Try making one of your hobies or maybe abt yourself!
Think of an unique idea which everyone would like!

whplace
You Hypocrites
Islam bloodlust? No, wait, make a butterfly collection.
input
It nearly always has to be on a personal hobby of yours of at least on a topic/ subject that you are interested in, or else it will show and either the site will be lacking or you will give up and get bored during the building process
thiamshui
if u can, think about creating a site noone has even done before.. den it will be a hit.. if u are doing some information resource, etc, there are far too many of them which are very established out there..
izimngcubes15
I think you should make a website about something funny, like scan your comics or something, that would be cool.
n0obie4life
Nutorious wrote:

Make a website on how n0obie4life rocks.

Seriously, no one can tell you what type of website you should make. You have to think about it yourself.

-close-