FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

ROGUEMOB Check it!

Gates
Hello, first let me give a little bit about myself. My name is Greg but I usualy go by Gates, I am 17 years old and I have been doing web design for about a year now. This is my first website using flash and I went for a unique style. The website I made is for my clan, that we play a game called Battlefield 2.

Http://www.roguemob.net

Thanks to Frihost for hosting my site. Smile

Please give me any feed back/bugs you might come across.
Hobbit
The menu is pretty cool, what did you use to make it?
Gates
I made it in flash and dreamweaver and fireworks.
tony
i love the menu at the top - great work!
Blaster
I like the music and sound effects. Really ads to the site. Site was really cool. The opening is awesome. The graphics were really cool. Good going. 9/10
Gates
thanks for the ratings, nothing like knowing a job well done. i think he meant to say rarely any ad's the only ads are on the fourms which it will stay that way as long as frihost stays free and ad-less Smile
Gates
is there anything I can improve on?
hahame
http://www.roguemob.net/

this website is really use the frihost server?

i can not open ur website. it much throught the Proxy to access ur website.i do now why happen this ,if u use the frihost ,i this it need't throught the proxy.or the problem on ur domain
Scorpio
Hi gates.
Your website was really good.

Just wanted to ask you about that monsterindia.com ad in your forums. Could you tell me how you got it there?
Thank you
Gates
The fourms are hosted by freephp fourms or something like that, sorry it took like a month to respond I was outta town, I cant answer many questions about the fourms, I just set the styles up, they are hosted on a free fourm site.
Gates
The fourms are hosted by freephp fourms or something like that, sorry it took like a month to respond I was outta town, I cant answer many questions about the fourms, I just set the styles up, they are hosted on a free fourm site.
gothicgeek
The front page is really the best. I like the music, but how are you allowed to have it? I'm pretty sure that's not your own composition. Anyway, the rest of the site is pretty plain, with text just sort of spread around...your screenshots link is broken as well. The menus are really good though.
Gates
gothicgeek wrote:
The front page is really the best. I like the music, but how are you allowed to have it? I'm pretty sure that's not your own composition. Anyway, the rest of the site is pretty plain, with text just sort of spread around...your screenshots link is broken as well. The menus are really good though.

pretty late to respond to this but the website was still underconstruction and i ensure the construction of the homepage was all mine i could show you the FLA if you ever read this let me know. But the clan fell and the site is no longer in use, i will however keep it up and keep my frihost account active as i am beggining to brain storm for a new website that will be more for videos of me and my friends mesesing around. thanks for your support with this site and i hope to get your opinions on my new one