FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Where would you go?

DoctorBeaver
Where in the world, that you haven't already been, would you most like to visit & why?
For me it would be Alaska or Siberia. The scenery is fantastic & the silence and solitude appeals to me. It really is "nature in the raw". I've been to plenty of hot places & I think a good dose of sub-zero would do me good!
Jeslyn
Alaska - see the northern lights
Santorini, Greece - Beautiful there
Tokyo, Japan - No reason, just always wanted to go
Egypt,
and various places of northern and western Africa
Ireland
India
China
Soulfire
I would like to go to Alaska, and on a European Vacation through Rome, Paris, London, Madrid, etc. I wouldn't mind going down under either, hehe, good day mate!
Zuwiki
In the world? Darn...

Heh. I would go to... uh... I don't know...

I don't really find any of this scenery crap interesting, or tourist locations or anything really. I suppose I wouldn't mind going to E3 or some kind of Linux convention, but that's it. The internet is my home, and it's all over.
Blaster
    Alaska
    Antartica
    Colorado
    Arizona
    Canada
    Mars

Had to say it.
jaysen
Europe in general... i've always loved old buildings and the history involved with them
{name here}
I would like to visit Scandinavia. Their culture has always intregued(or however you spell it) me.
Vrythramax
I'd want to see Ireland, my parents are from there and I still have relatives there (no hotel bill) Smile
cnnet
Beijing captial of China Olympic Games would Held here 2008

and north Africa ,
CompactHaven
Bali
Hawaii
San Franfreako
OutlawSpirit
CUBA... the only other place where my name takes me Cool
fkmax
the place that i would like to go would be Europe.... got great histroical buildings and sculpturs.......
Sappho
Japan
Norway
Ireland
windrei
Korea, both north and south.

For north korea, i wanna see an absoulte communist society. i am from China, which is a communist country too. But China has changed a lot. i think now she is more close to capitalism. So i want to visit north korea, which is mysterious to me.

For south korea, i promise a friend that i would go to there next year. i don't want to break my promise, and i want to see her too.
thiamshui
North Pole, South Pole, USA, Venice..
izimngcubes15
I'd like to go to England, I have heard a lot about it, but never really beem there, I'd like to visit there....when I have money lol.
the_mariska
jaysen wrote:
Europe in general... i've always loved old buildings and the history involved with them
Yeah, got a lot of old buildings in my town, but some of them are in such a poor condition that I'd prefer them to be torn down. (There's no money for renovating Razz).

Anyway the places I'd love to see is Scandinavia in general, Tenotihuacan in Mexico, pyramids in Egipt, Moscow and Sankt Petersburg (Russia). And later all the world. Very Happy
thiamshui
i hav not been to much places.. i live in Singapore and hav visited oni malaysia.. really pathetic eh? where do i hope to go to? go anywhere interesting where i hav not visited.. perhaps egypt, venice, USA, etc.. and also places with snow.. Smile
yule
I hoped may everywhere travel, world each place.
Jayfarer
I would really like to go visit some part of rural Japan. The big snow-topped mountains and the forests that you see in the movies, not the neon Vegas-like cities.