FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

posting photo as a topic

limcopy
sometime i found that , picture is more meaningful if we purposely posting some useless article or span other topic which is question by other members , to avoid special case like to prevent inactivation account ? It is valid reason to posting a phot as a topic ?
Animal
limcopy wrote:
sometime i found that , picture is more meaningful if we purposely posting some useless article or span other topic which is question by other members , to avoid special case like to prevent inactivation account ? It is valid reason to posting a phot as a topic ?

You can post a photo in a topic as long as it is relevant to the discussion. You will need to accompany it with some comment about why you feel it is relevant to the discussion.

To post a photo, you need to use its url in the following BB code:

Code:
[img]http://www.pathtoimage.com/image.jpg[/img]

You do not earn points for posting an image - points will only be given based on the length of your post as a whole.

Does this answer your question?
limcopy
maybe you miss interprete my means ,my purpose is to sharing the nice scene Smile consider as a topic of sharing
Animal
Ah, so are you suggesting we add a new forum for photographs?

If so, check out the Personal pictures gallery.
limcopy
ya Smile actually , sometime i afraid i misplace the photo to the art gallery because , the art gallery show ambigious meaning
Animal
As long as you post your photos in the Art gallery or the personal pictures gallery, it will be ok.

-close-