FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Opinion of F.E.A.R

Worth the Time or Not?
HEll YES!!!
100%
 100%  [ 5 ]
sure why not
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

samielx3x
hey every one, Just wondering but I've just beat F.E.A.R for the 5th time, I love that game so much, What are ya'll opinion about it. Worth the time or not?
ignition
I played it through once when it came out; it was an excellent game in almost every sense of the word. Graphics were incredible, AI was amazing, story was intriguing, characters were dynamic, etc...certainly enjoyed the game. Too bad my computer can't run it too well (around 30-40 fps @ 1024x768 and medium-high settings) or I'd still be playing it online.
xorcist
Its a good game but not alot of people would be able to play it on the average computer because of what is needed to play it. I was a waste of my time getting so I just went to the store and took it back. Might get it back later on.
Helios
Well, runs on my 9600 XT. (800x600 medium-high settings)

Great FPS!
The first game that scared me while playing.
As mentioned above, superb graphics and AI.
Gryffins
A most excellent game, I played it through a couple times. Multi player is also worth a look at to on it. I dont know about anyone else but I love using the Penetrator. Kinda reminds me of the crossbow in Half Life 2 when it pins someone up against a wall or another obhect.

Physics are also work quite well, and its fun to throw a nade at the enemy and here them just go, "Oh Shit! Nade!" and see there arm fly past when the nade goes off.
althalus
I started playing this game the other day and I'd say it's a pretty neat fps - for a change. What does the trick for me is the rather advanced AI and horror elements that are thrown into the game. The fact that the game looks stunning on top settings (not quite HL2, but close) is another reason. Wink

Go for it. Smile
samielx3x
Hey ya'll thanks for all the wonderful input. I've got it running on high settings at 1600x1200 and It defenitely rivals that of HL2 I love this game. plus the advance AI is on a level I have never encoutered before.
Gryffins
samielx3x wrote:
Hey ya'll thanks for all the wonderful input. I've got it running on high settings at 1600x1200 and It defenitely rivals that of HL2 I love this game. plus the advance AI is on a level I have never encoutered before.

The AI is really a pain cause they just flank you once they have seen you. I just think it is lovely that they have the AI high enough to the point where they are able to create a planned and useful tactic determined upon your position, and the position of their team.
kansloos
F.E.A.R is a great game, although I wouldn't play it out for 5 times.
I have to play HL2dm to!.

The only thing I that was less good is the long time you spend in the Amarchram (or something like that) building.

I don't know names annymore I played it out a while ago
Eyre
i saw a trailer for this game and it looks absolutly amazing. I'm dying to play, just too poor to go out and get it.