FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

[OFFICIAL] Dragonball - No more new threads about this

GregSexyBoy
Dragon Ball is a Japanese manga by Akira Toriyama serialized in the weekly anthology magazine, Weekly Shonen Jump, from 1984 to 1995 and originally collected into 42 individual books called Tankōbon. In 2004, the manga was re-released in a 34 volume collection (called Kanzenban) which included a slightly rewritten ending, all new original covers, and original color artwork from its Weekly Jump run.

I really like it Cool For me it is the best anime wich I have ever seen. What about you Wink
Wanderer
Its far from best in my opinion. The storyline is predictable. He always uses the spirit bomb to kill his opponent before he dies. Then when someone does die they don't stay dead. Also at the beginning a super saiyan was suppose to be like one every thousand years or something like that. By the end of the series every saiyan on the show was a super saiyan. And a basic super saiyan was beatable with little effort by the villians. So they added a number to the end and made them stronger.
ultraman
I like trying to read the manga I bought from japan last year. I have been trying to learn japanese from reading it. I like dragon ball it is funny and z too. I have just downloaded the whole series in japanese and it is cool watching them through instead of the old toonami .Oh and by the way cartoon network is a joke. Just thought I would add that.
lildoraemon
lolzzz.. haha i want to watch the new GT episodes.. but i can seem to find them.. and always miss watching it on tv ><
dragonballz
Oh My GOD!!! Dragonball Z fans here. That is amazing. Ohg guys I like Dragonball A lot. Have you seen any of the Episodes of Dragonball GT or movies. I have all of them and a friend of mine, who went to US, bringed m three dragonball Z VHS. Have you Ever Played Budokai???

P.S. I have Fineshed all Dragonball Z and GT Games.
dragonballz
You can find Dragonball GT Episodes only with illigal activities, because a good Dragonball Z and GT web portal has just Closed(I am talking about http://www.dbgt.com)
solinho
i verry like a dragon ball z
is a the best epizodes of dragon ball:D
Yantaal
i adore DBZ but i havent seen it in so long.

got wierd and slightly boring.
dragonballz
Hey I like dragonball Z a lot but I don't like that we don't have greek DVD or VHS in greek(I am greek, that's why I am sayin this! lol)
LaT1n
no one know if they sale original DVD ?
baldheadedgames
I love Dragonball Z, and GT and the original, although it wasn't that good, but I agree with some of you that it is predictable and repetitive. But isn't all of television? Just look around and think about it, you'll know I'm right.
Scorpio
Well i like it a little, but thats about it.
A friend of mine who incidentally is crazy about it, has downloaded all the episodes of dragonball , dbz and dbgt.
About 80 or 90 gb i should say
pinetti
eh eh eh , for me ... the best DG-Z Final of Cell =)
pinetti
ummm Know...

hakiro toriyama... = DB-GT..??
AlexNet
Oh man, Ive watched probably every episode of DBZ, its still my all time favorite cartoon, even though it got annoying watching it on cartoon network all the time.

The Cell Saga, The Tree of Might, and Worlds Strongest are my favorite DBZ selections. I liked watching dragonball too. I havent seen much of DB-GT.

What was the thing with Cooler anyway?? I know he was Freeza's Brother, but where did he come into the picture. In the tv series, he was kinda thrust in there with a movie between a few episodes of dbz.
whplace
I love all the three series................ I have all the episodes! My fav. is DBZ

The newest DBZ movie is releasing on the 28th of march.......... " Fusion Reborn "

Cant wait!

My favorite episode is DBZ 179 - Save the World

whplace
chunoslav
oes anyone have dragonball GT episodes links for download. I wached all episodes of DragonBALL AND dRAGONBALL Z but I have never watched DBGT
Bulma is my greatest charachter.
She got so myghty and round boobs, I would like if Japanese animators make DBZ episode of Bulma in spaceshuttle going to blackhole naked Very Happy
NewGuyinTown
In my opinion, DBs got horrible after the first DBZ series with Frieza.

The battles are lame. They just throw punches and loop the scenes. I remember it takes like 4+ episodes to use a spirit bomb... And the character is like, "Wait! I'm not at my full power... Here it is! Full Powa!" After a couple episodes, "Wait! I'm not at my maximum! Full Power!"

After watching some better anime, DB seems lame. Naruto also becomes lame after the 80th episode after Gaara is defeated. Series that exceed 100 episode will get lame. Even Bleach got lame...

DB, Naruto, Bleach are some of the most popular anime... all becoming lamer every episode...
Yantaal
yeah it was good, but it got a bit repetitive wouldnt you agree?

super bad villain comes, they all train and get real strong, but goku takes a lot longer than the rest for some rerason or other, so when the vilain comes the rest of the gang fight him of for as long as they can and then just as things are loooking real bad, dun dun dun, Goku is back, saves the day. thn after a gradual struggle, goku wins, the only twist was the final struggle was between gohan and vilain instead of goku.

i still liked it, just a bit repetitive is all
Ricky
I get what you're saiyan man I think That is retarted goku turned super saiyan like 25 years after Broly and vegita turned super saiyan only 5 years or less after goku.Gohan turned super saiyan not even a year later.After that during the buu saga goten and trunks turned super saiyan and goku turned super saiyan 3
Ricky
[quote]newguyintown said In my opinion, DBs got horrible after the first DBZ series with Frieza.

The battles are lame. They just throw punches and loop the scenes. I remember it takes like 4+ episodes to use a spirit bomb... And the character is like, "Wait! I'm not at my full power... Here it is! Full Powa!" After a couple episodes, "Wait! I'm not at my maximum! Full Power!"

After watching some better anime, DB seems lame. Naruto also becomes lame after the 80th episode after Gaara is defeated. Series that exceed 100 episode will get lame. Even Bleach got lame...

DB, Naruto, Bleach are some of the most popular anime... all becoming lamer every episode[quote]

Well I say Naruto is lame because nothing exciting ever happens in that show so it is freakn retarted
Ricky
I sound alot like you I like Dragonballz but dont have all the movies and episodes like you do but you must have been collecting for a long time I don't have the time or money to collect like you do
CMA
After I really got into anime I opened my eyes to the disaster that DBZ is. The only thing that saves it is that it's a popularity wh***. Seriously, it's heavily overrated...

There is basically no plot involved. Just some bad guy coming out of nowhere, everyone joining forces to try and defeat him (failing miserably), add a couple of deaths to have a reason to summon the dragon, bring Goku in after having him reach a new power level or distract the oponent long enough for him to cast the Spirit Bomb. Boom. Come again. Next saga.

And that's about it... it was fun when they weren't strong enough to blow up a crater because they sneezed. And can you really call it a martial arts series when all they do is spam energy beams...?

Naruto and Bleach are still in the green zone. They can still be saved. Let's see the further developments in the mangas (Naruto is actually getting interesting now that we're reaching chapter 300...).

Want a real martial arts series? Go watch Tenjou Tenge...
diddle
yeah i like it when in the freza saga, the planet is gona explode in 5 minutes. And 6 episodes later, its about to blow!!
Twikki
Well i had a choice to buy naruto and Dragonball, I had already seen dragon ball so i bought that
Realcomics
I was a very big Dbz fan. Yet I havent watched much Dragon ball. I think it's a little to old for me. The anime isnt really up to the standard I like.
Demon Fox
It was pretty good years ago, but now I find it very repetitive.
TeK
Dragonball was my gateway into anime, but it's far from the best I've seen. I enjoyed it in the beginning but as the story developed, it got boring. When Z came along the change from comedy to action was ok, but it only caused the series to get really repetative and don't let me get started on GT.
djsaul
I think dragon ball has been the best anime in the world, the most watched, i think no one gona superate it, because whom want to make, must have a really good imagination.
yiusunhk
haha... of course most watched man. It's like been out in the world for like two decades now hasn't and all who were born around the 1980s would've seen a huge portion of it. Well personally I was brought up with it so basically it was the second anime i ever saw. First being Gundam of course but yeh. Unfortunately I really ever fell addicted to DB and DBZ. Gt kinda got a bit long winded but the ending was very interesting with Goku disappearing and all and then that cool ending with Grandma Pan. Yeh all in all my 3rd favourite anime.

But for those who don't really enjoy watching repeated scenes I guess this isn't a very good anime. But to me it was all good. People watching it nowadays should think it's a "classic"
exarkun
well, for db, I liked the Z version more, where it showed Sun Goku growing up, and the adventures he met with...and of course, how he learnt more and more powerful moves. The GT version just shows Sun Goku smaller in size, and even when he is a grandpa...So it sounds a bit stupid to develop the plot like that. Laughing
asianstar
Wallpaper

http://www.showwallpaper.com/interwallpaper.php?gname=DragonBall_Z
ace1
I used to be a big fan of the whole Dragon Ball series. I give it respect that it is quite an old show yet is lasting so long, in the tv industry, toy industry and video gaming industry.
TurkishGamer
I think it is one of the best cartoons made up to date.I especially like Dragonball Z. Very exciting and the cliff hangers at the end of episodes really put the excitement really high.

I had been watching it for so long but they took it of air. I would definitely start watching it if it went back on air but I hope little hopes of that happening
Kuririn
Dragon Ball is the best anime ever! My favourite saga is Z.
Arctos
Yeah. Dragon Ball Rulez. The best Anime. I like: DB GT, DB , DB Z.
For me GT is the best. Good painting and SPACe. I like space. And DB was cool too. In POland wasynt episodes in DVD or CD. only few Movies in VHS. <-- who is using this in 2006 (some people i think are). But good some people was recorded this what was in tv and it is possible have all episodes and Movies in DVD (with TV sight in left-top corner and lektor).
mtoni
DBZ was cool at first, but when cartoon network repeated all the 'sagas' it just became boring for me.

never saw DBGT though
diddle
dragon ball z really has no plot, but its a good anime when yer younger and all you wana see is some badass fighting and lots of talking.... twelve episodes of talking and only like 5 punches thrown are the episodes i like.... jk.... they suck Smile
speedlikecy
i love to watch dragon ball Anime Very Happy Very Happy
shun
DB is probably the best anime so far, and I've watched the whole Dragon Ball Z series. DB GT turns out to be a great disappointment to me though, maybe because the GT is just a copy of DB Z, I don't see anything new in GT at least. But overall, the story plot is very interesting.
anotheraddict
DB is far from the best Anime out there, but it is a good one no doubt. Personally the main reason I like it is because of Toriyama-san, his artwork is renown, and the original DB and DBZ are great, just because of it.

I would have to say DB was the best of the three, since it didn't take itself so seriously, and DBGT being the worst... Akira didn't even work on that one, he just sold the rights to the series... thats why its so outa wack.
vrooth
wait for DBAF Cool

i think the best part of DB is DBZ, i don't know why, but i like it more than ohter parts
alexcheng
I grew up with dragon ball, way back when lil gokou still had his tail and the drawings were all chubby Razz

The way it evolved was so frickin awesome... basically, a whole ton of the anime you see nowadays is using the dragonball formula...

Like Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, etc....

You have your protagonist being the biggest badass in the world, but of course, there's a bunch of secrets you don't know about his powers/origins whatever and they're always dangling that carrot in front of you to make you want to know more.

And then there's always arcs of super villians that get stronger exponentially, always pushing our protagonist to his ultimate limit and thereby making him stronger.

And then of course, you throw in a few upgrades now and again to keep things fresh.

Oh, and of course the hero is usually fairly goofy or acts like an idiot but always comes through with some insightful stuff about friendship/honor when it counts. Seems like nakama is the buzz phrase in animes nowadays
votd
Quote:
wait for DBAF

I say it again and again: DRAGON BALL AF WILL BE NEVER DONE! IT'S JUST A RUMOR! AND STOP BELIEVING THE RUMORS!

Sorry man, the Dragon Ball is over. Look - USA is releasing 13 movie currently, and in Japan the Dragon Boxes are complete (there are individual releases now but they will end eventually). Nothing more than some new DVD releases. It's over - you can't get it to eternal.
rayx
Dragon are the best anime. I first seen it when I'm on grade school. Dragonball Z was more better than dragonball GT. Maybe because AKIRA is not the writer for GT version of dragonball thats why there is a lot of changes that may confuse the dragonball viewer.
clydejaw
Yeah, everytime i think of Dragonball, it reflects my childhood memories... just coming home after school and watching the episode continued from the cliff hanger from the last >_<! AWWW SOOO EXCITING!
Itachi
Dragonball is one of the best anime's ever made. Plain and simple. When they made Dragonball Z it became even better but Dragonball GT totally destroyed it all and the should be hurt very badly for even thinking up Dragonball GT.

~Itachi
Rad Ultima 2
Oh my gosh, I love Dragonball! Razz

I started watching Dragonball Z several years ago and liked it because it reminded me of my favorite video game role-playing games (like Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy). Although the storyline is typical (big bad man tries to take over the world/universe), I love the characters' personalities and the events that take place.

Starting from the very beginning of Dragonball Z, I really loved it all until after the Frieza Saga ended. Things kind of made since up until this point. The hero, Goku, starts off as a weak low-class saiyan and works his way up to being able to defeat the most powerful alien after a very hard and long journey (the transformation of super saiyan too helped. hehe).

Fighting aliens galaxies away is one thing, but going from that to fighting your local androids kind of killed the spirit for me. I mean, they were just machines and kicked the heros around like nothing... lol

At the moment, I have seen most of DBZ, parts of DB, and a little of DBGT. When I become rich one day (hopefully someday), I'll have to collect the official uncut dvds. Would be nice to go through all three series like that.

Just my opinion on the stuff though. Razz

Regards,
-Rad
YamiYumes-Chan
ok dbz is ok BUT IT'S TO FREKEN LONG the story really never changes and it gets annoying when you watch a new ep and are saying every word because it's a mix of two past eps i'm not saying i hate dbz actully i'm a small fan of it i just WISH! they get some more storyline in there and make it less predicable
willywonka
More stupid little kid stuff that adults shouldn't even like but they do because they have no girl, no life, and pretty much no future with anything productive.. sorry but thats my opinion and if you have a problem with it you'll have to get over it.
kaokae
Yesterday i can play Dragon ball Z 1,2,3 form snes emu fin. Heeeee..
vaoger
wel dragon ball!!
i dont like the older version of dragon ball accually!!
i like and start watch dragaon ball only after i met the GT.
i like the story line which no story or anemi ever have..
but the drawer new master peice... neko hamaha.... dont felt good when i saw it.. where goku... in another hand is a cat!
Alpha Dude
Dragonball Z RULES! !

I found GT to be so childish and rubbish, it messed up the series! I think they only made it to sell copies of a game they recently released....

Although, I have heard Dragonball called testosterone filled crap before, but everyone has got to agree, it's one cooooool anime!

Kame hame haa!
diddle
this show was awsome. it was way more realistic then dragonball z and gt when they started using small blasts that destroyed planets and crap. like in dbz and gt it seems they got weaker. because in dragonball, they used huge blasts and it was awsome and it seemed so powerful. But yeah it had a good plot that shouldnt have been extended to dbz and gt, because where the hell did Z Fighters come from? that was a term that always seemed to come from nowhere. Anyway i loved dragonball. It was awsome.
Rad Ultima 2
willywonka wrote:
More stupid little kid stuff that adults shouldn't even like but they do because they have no girl, no life, and pretty much no future with anything productive.. sorry but thats my opinion and if you have a problem with it you'll have to get over it.

Maybe a lot of us are still kids? Razz

I disagree with your reasoning on things. There are plenty of things like dragonball that adults like (fantasy, fiction, far-fetched stuff). Ever heard of 'StarWars' or 'Lord of the Rings'? Wink

People are interested in martial arts, wizards, trolls, space travel, science fiction. Cartoon or not.

Just adding on my opinion. Take care!

Edit: I do agree though that some parts are a bit 'too' childish. Razz
Hojo
its wrong to say that adults shouldnt like animes and stuff like that. every person has a different taste when it comes to things like that. i used to read the dragonball mangas and also watched the tv show when it came out, but to ge honest when dragonball z started it just went sorta downhill from there. if you look at the storyline all that happens is this:

1- Badguy arrives
2- people try yo fight him
3- people cant win
4- goku arrives
5- goku wins

that applies for the first piccolo fight, first vegeta fight, genju squad (hope i got that right, havnt watched in a long time), freiza, cell (tho here he doesnt finish off the enemy), buu

I liked the oroginal a lot better, that actually still had to do with the dragonballs, and it was far less repetitive than dragonball z. sadly most people that know dragonball z dont even know how it all started.
rudi
I've seen all Drangonball series.
But still the best in my opinion is the first part. Expecially first 13 parts with king Pilaf (Red ribbon serie is already a bit too long). Quite funny to too long story.

I do not prefer watching 50 parts long fight with freeza or something similar and where you get feeling that authors do not know exactly the content of next 5 parts.

Expecial in GT I really get feeling of force-making story), also (if I remember right) the original author resigned the production team due to disagreement.

For me original Dragonball just rulz.
Successors are just pale copy of original.
votd
Dragonball is very old, but still enjoyable. But, people, times are changing and Dragonball is aging.

Just look today, they releasing some cheap games in japan (ex. Naruto+One Piece+Dragon Ball Z). They released exclusive Dragonboxes already and in USA they going to release final movie (13) .

Well, it's ending... Dragon Ball has ended, now it's Naruto time :].
Dr4g0n
No matter the age of Dragonball, it still has many things that many others don't have.
Why is that?
Becouse it's writer wrote it for 30 years (!!!), it has countless anime episodes (i think it has 380 episodes total + 13 movies) - that is an awesome job.
The other things is that it's actually pretty much in detail of everything - this world, other world, other-other world Smile. Not to mention a whole bunch of characters that is showing trough episodes - i mean a real much.
Nowdays i don't see some manga that is spend that kind of effort in.
thephoenix
Well
Dragonballs is for kids that likes to play in the backyard by making figures like dragonball characters.
TheGameRKO
I liked the show. It was my favorite anime show, IMO. The storylines/sagas were pretty well done and well though out, like the Frieza saga, Cell Saga/Android Saga, Buu Saga, and the rest of the DBGT sagas were great. I also liked the original Dragon Ball shows, too.

It had a great run as an anime show. To bad it's done now.
Rad Ultima 2
thephoenix wrote:
Well
Dragonballs is for kids that likes to play in the backyard by making figures like dragonball characters.

When I was younger and got started into DragonBall Z, I was so addicted to the series that I'm sure it has changed how I have grown up through the years. Having role-models when your young is a very good thing, in my opinion. Smile
Kurosaki-Ichigo
Well i think that dragonball is one of the badest Animes ever made. I didnt before but i do now. You see in Dragonball all they ever did was fight. The animes nowadays have alot more than that. Stuff such as Drama and Humor. Bleach and Naruto are some of those Animes.
deftech
I love it too would throw everyone off the big screen tv to watch it. my wife and my self miss it and want to watch some more. Crying or Very sad
bulek
It's still my favourite anime and I watched all episodes including special movies. Very sad that they don't produce episodes more.
sky305
Its still have interesting story line although its quite wasting time on the battle when you watch the anime version.
The story is really nice one.
And also hope the artist who draw their character can improve in his/her drawing skills.
Well if you watch back the oldest version,DragonBall,it can be kinda cute character and also ugly character,but its just my opinion.Hope i still can enjoy this anime at any free time. ><
QrafTee
TheGameRKO wrote:
I liked the show. It was my favorite anime show, IMO. The storylines/sagas were pretty well done and well though out, like the Frieza saga, Cell Saga/Android Saga, Buu Saga, and the rest of the DBGT sagas were great. I also liked the original Dragon Ball shows, too.

It had a great run as an anime show. To bad it's done now.

The storyline/sagas were pretty well done? Umm... that's true until the Freeza Saga, then after there were spontaneous combustions of "superpowers" which appeared out of nowhere (and making a backstory to "poof" another into existence) where it forces Goku to get stronger and stronger and stronger... again and again and again. The only thing I really liked about the Cell Saga is SSJ2 Gohan and the only thing I liked about the Buu Saga is the fact that Goten and Trunks existed. Dragon Ball GT, well I don't have faith in anything the original creator doesn't have faith in.
Hylian-Knight
I used to love the Dragon Ball seires but it started to get boring after a while.
Shin
Me too. I am a big fan of dragon ball. I've got all 42 books of the first series. They are my precious collection Wink
crimson_aria
I enjoyed watching the series. I'm not a big big fan of it though. I just like it.
Rad Ultima 2
QrafTee wrote:
The storyline/sagas were pretty well done? Umm... that's true until the Freeza Saga, then after there were spontaneous combustions of "superpowers" which appeared out of nowhere (and making a backstory to "poof" another into existence) where it forces Goku to get stronger and stronger and stronger... again and again and again. The only thing I really liked about the Cell Saga is SSJ2 Gohan and the only thing I liked about the Buu Saga is the fact that Goten and Trunks existed. Dragon Ball GT, well I don't have faith in anything the original creator doesn't have faith in.

I agree with you, for the most part. Beginning of the Garlic Jr. Saga was downhill from there... The other sagas before that though were interesting, and awesome.
cybernie
it's the best anime for me..so far..
Rev` -
addicted man, best anime ever

try 2 watch the movies to, there are many good characters like brolly in movies
Traveller
This is now the OFFICIAL, "sticky" Dragonball topic. Some of the previous threads have been merged into this one, while others (less active or less recent) have been closed.

From now on, please do not open any new threads about Dragonball, but continue your discussions here.

Thank you.
Zenrei
lildoraemon wrote:
lolzzz.. haha i want to watch the new GT episodes.. but i can seem to find them.. and always miss watching it on tv ><

Its funny I actualy saw all gt episode sback in 1998 it wasnt until 2-4 years later that it reached cartoon network. i saw all 3 Mayor Series from Dragon ball to z to Gt and i must say i liked Z the most for the story as for the best viewable episode sid say the last 5 of gt
Rev` -
btw for info, the dragon ball AF will not be designed, it's a story made by dragon ball fans from japan, the anime will not be done and shown so.. the db series after GT and goku gaiden are finished..
rayx
Dragonball Z was a the father of all fihgting/action anime today. I really like this anime.
Rad Ultima 2
Rev` - wrote:
addicted man, best anime ever

try 2 watch the movies to, there are many good characters like brolly in movies

I have only seen a few of the DBZ movies. They were 'all right', but there were some things that conflicts with the normal episode timeline. For instance, when Raditz arrives everyone pretty much remains busy until the end of the Frieza saga. You can examine Gohan as a young boy at the start and see him grow up a fair amount. When the movies have him as a young boy, it conflicts with the actual story line... Sad (Though, I do agree they are pretty exciting movies.)

P.S. - Thank you Traveller for making this a sticky. No more searching!
comite_bh
You know why Dragonball rules?

just because people don't like sad endings! ANd it's always a happy ending when it comes to Dragonball! Plus there's emotion! it's the best!
Rad Ultima 2
comite_bh wrote:

just because people don't like sad endings! ANd it's always a happy ending when it comes to Dragonball! Plus there's emotion! it's the best!

There is actually a time when it is kind of sad, and that's at the end of the Cell Saga. Goku died trying to kill Cell and then Gohan had to step in. Although it was a bit more sad than the other endings, I'm glad Akira Toryiama (spelling?) made it this way. It would be kind of lame if each saga ended the same, in my opinion. Razz
zaqy
I have finished watch DB'z movie. I ever watch Grand Tour ( Dragon Ball GT ) too but I dont watch this movie till finish. may be other can tell me what happen with small Goku? ( in DB GT he became small again doesn't it?)
QrafTee
Rad Ultima 2 wrote:
comite_bh wrote:

There is actually a time when it is kind of sad, and that's at the end of the Cell Saga. Goku died trying to kill Cell and then Gohan had to step in. Although it was a bit more sad than the other endings, I'm glad Akira Toryiama (spelling?) made it this way. It would be kind of lame if each saga ended the same, in my opinion. Razz

You have a valid point, but all in all it's incorrect. Remember in DBZ, the death world is just like the living. When someone "dies" he is just alive as if he was dead. And Goku only died temporarily. Rather in Naruto, Sandaime died (which was sad in my opinion, I didn't feel a thing for Goku when he died, but I felt for Gohan as he was only a kid), and if you're keeping up with the manga, Naruto gets even more sad. In Bleach, there is betrayel, and Ichigo's mom dies, but it's not as sad since it was only a flashback of what had happened before the series.
Rad Ultima 2
QrafTee wrote:
Rad Ultima 2 wrote:

You have a valid point, but all in all it's incorrect. Remember in DBZ, the death world is just like the living. When someone "dies" he is just alive as if he was dead. And Goku only died temporarily. Rather in Naruto, Sandaime died (which was sad in my opinion, I didn't feel a thing for Goku when he died, but I felt for Gohan as he was only a kid), and if you're keeping up with the manga, Naruto gets even more sad. In Bleach, there is betrayel, and Ichigo's mom dies, but it's not as sad since it was only a flashback of what had happened before the series.

Haha, yeah I can see where you're going with this I think. The only sadness felt is really only on the "living" side, but all the guys in the "other world" are technically still there and kicking.

That kind of bugs me out too, I don't think Akira should have been so flexible with the life and death thing. Seriously, your point is really good and I completely agree with it. Goku could even still talk to the people in the "living" world (with the help of King Kai) and he could teleport to the "other world" with instant transmittion while being alive!
angel_of_death
djsaul wrote:
I think dragon ball has been the best anime in the world, the most watched, i think no one gona superate it, because whom want to make, must have a really good imagination.

what on earth do you mean by i think it is one of the best???
it is the best, and it will 4ever be the best.
i feel sorry for anyone who doesnt like it Very Happy
jsabelino
dragonball is the best..i have collected all dvd episodes..excluding Dragonball GT
Rad Ultima 2
jsabelino wrote:
dragonball is the best..i have collected all dvd episodes..excluding Dragonball GT

If I had the cash I would like to buy the entire unedited versions for all three series. I've seen most of all the episodes and stuff, but would really like to see it all the way through! Smile
Jeyon
it would be piece of wasting time to look onto 3 three series all of them. To me, it look just same. fighting and fighting then change saiyan and etc.

Boring Shocked
Hallowed_Spirit
The Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z series was very satisfying, I watched it for a long time. The Dragon Ball GT series was also nice, however i felt they contradicted themselves often.

Fav Characters:
Goku (Base & SSJ 1, 2, 3, 4)
Vegeta (Base & 1, Majin, 4)
Majin Buu Laughing (Base, and his forms after absorbing the Z Fighters)
urangkayo
i watch dragon ball since i was 5th years old

i really2 like this anime especially Goku.

i think when Goku child its very2 funny. but all of character from dragon ball is funny for me
talkingtree
where can u download dragonballs for free?
angel_of_death
bdz is the best no matter which way u look at it.
it evn keeps goin without draggin, which is not there in anythin xcept getbackers. Shocked
Seiji
DBZ is probably one of the best anime ever. I grew up watching this and even took the time to rewatch the series about 5 times. I use to collect the cards and action figures for the series. Only series that had pure action in it. I only remember seeing about 10 or so fillers for DBZ when naruto has had like 100 fillers. I really do miss DBZ, Reboot and Ronin Warriors. That was my favorite lineup.
orps
I dont think its the best.
in my opinion the best anime is naruto.DBZ is a good anime but u allways know what is gonna happen and goku allways use the spirit bomb and there is too mush "super sayen".
but the games of this anime r very good and the best from them is "DBZ:BUDOKAI 3" this is a very good game.
Malchior
DBZ is one of the best anime that I've seen, and it's also one of the oldest and longest anime in History. Ranging from Goku's childhood until Goku becomes the guardian of earth. I also like the DBZ's OVA, man they really rock! But my best character in DBZ would be Broli. He's the meanest and probably the first strongest Super Saiyan.

I also like the OVA where Goku fought Cola, the brother of Freeza. It was really long ago but I still would like to see it.

By the way, I also like Naruto, Bleach and One Piece. Although I'm not that updated with their episodes, I try to watch them on "www.youtube.com" .
gutbomb
dbz is very old compared to other animes.. miss it alot...

dragon ball GT sucked... they culd have made it better...

trunks .. he is teh best char in dbz
wjsdpwl
it is really cool comic and anime. i watched it a lot when i was about 5 for 6. i think recently, there are so many series. they are making it really fantasy and long. but i think its really good
votd
The whole series is like a legend. In Japan, there are many fans that love DB - DB lives forever. There are still DVDs released by Toei and some other shitty things (I saw some kind of pencil on commercials @_@).

Still, it's very long (500+ episodes packed with action).

I think DB and DBZ are pretty good (although the second part of DBZ is a little shitty, when you compare it to the first part). But DBGT and the whole range of movies are just plain shit. They aren't interesting at all, just some stupid stories, with some exceptions (DBZ Movie 1,3,4 are pretty good).
conspiranoia
Maybe not the best manga, but i'm sure the most sold and watched.
ravin
If you have dragonball comic, please share it. I want to read it. Thanks
schmidi
I love Dragon Ball Z. Since, i have watched this series the first time, a was completely addicted in this series. Absolutely fantastic.

Dragon Ball GT is good, but not so good as Dragon Ball Z, i think. It's really nice, to see freezer or cell again. (Not forget Boo and the other rogues)

But unfortunately, i suppose Dragon Ball Gt is the last season of Dragon Ball...

Saiyan step 4... how powerful, but i think, the saiyans at the end of Dragon Ball Z was more strongly, as in Dragon Ball GT... (They could destroy other planets...)
Wink Rolling Eyes
myforrum
this is one of the best shows created. its great love the action and funny moments and the characters. its just simply awesome. i really lked the cell saga series and the new buu series. it was good action
votd
Dragon Ball GT just sucks. It's like a dog crap. 64 episodes packed with pure stupid fillers. It's just too much - SSJ4 doesn't fit in the series, and monsters shown in this series just suck. I suggest to not watch DBGT. And do you know why there are ONLY (Thank God for ONLY) 64 episodes? Because japanese viewers just can't get themselves to watch that crap, so the audience ratings were too low. So they gave up - hopefully. If audience would watch more fillers, then DBGT would be airing to today Very Happy. And let me count how many episodes it would count? 1000? xD?

Dragon Ball Z was the best, but they thought of "good idea" and created those nasty fillers. And DBGT art also sucks for a whole time - there are better moments ...
schmidi
It's hard to believe, that Dragon Ball GT 64 will be the last episode of this genius series. What will you change, if you are the director of this series? Let me know Razz

I would change the power level. At the end of GT, i would introduce the super saiyan 5 Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Razz

and the search after the dragon balls are too longe, i think. I would short it.
votd
I wouldn't call DBGT a genius series, but DB - of course. DBGT was just too shitty! Even the new art of characters were sometimes crap (but sometimes they were good) I suppose there will be a reason for making an absolutely new DB remake instead of continously releasing new DVDs in Japan... But I think it can't be changed. Well DBZ is as good as dead now - no more specials... but sometimes, they do play some remixes of the series in Japan - I remember some Japanese Quiz Show with remake of DBZ. But it was just for commercial - and it showed some mere seconds of Goku vs. Freeza battle - no hopes here.
LumberJack
It is definately one that has the most staying power. Hell, I remember watching it when I was a kid in the 90's. Saw some critics about plot. Who cares about plot when you are a kid anyways... yeesh.
Gilgamesh
DBGT is crap.
I prefer DBZ. And inner, the Cell battle.
I like the soundtrack, when gohan transform into super saiyan 2
deathseaker
Dragonball Z is one of the best anime ever, i think. Naruto is in my eyes is just as good, between those two nothing else is better but I like the concept of having transformation levels, and powerlevels where in Naurot its kinda like chakra however theres no mesuring it with awe (accept for Naruto when he uses the 9 tailed fox's power). Like there is in dragonballz when goku comes back to earth from namek, showing a very small glimspe of his power blocking Trunk's blade. Or how Piccilo said how goku managed to escape (the bubbly thing that frezia put him in)'s explosion, said it was two monsters fighting, one good and one bad.

I guess im trying to say Dragonball Z has Ki and Powerlevel where one is health and the other is energy, whereas in naruto chakra is energy and life you lose it your dead, i dont liek that =/ but all in all its still a great show xD
votd
And besides Dragon Ball is shounen - but a very good one! Many people says it sucks because of fillers, but oh yeah - compare Naruto with DB - in DB you won't find so many fillers - or that fillers are "story based" in some way. I like the drawings in the first episodes - they are so classic! :]. Good thing ^^.
304esque
Aww, the DB series (except GT) brings back so much memories for me...
It's one of the first comics I've ever read ;D

Yeah it was predictable and all, being seeing my age when I read it (12, and back then, anime and manga stuff was pretty hard to come by especially translated in my country), it was the most exciting thing ever ;D

The storyline gripped me so badly, and even though when I look back at it, it's really nothing special, I appreciate the fact that it was so awesome back when I read it XD

In fact, it and Sailormoon inspired me to make my first original character when I made a comic chat with my friend XD

It was translated to my native language, so the names I learnt to know them with are a little different from the English names. Me and my friends were sooo amused when we learnt that the Saiya names were vege derived XD And Dorian (Durian in my native language) is the King of Fruits in my country, making the fact that someone was named that even more hilarious XDD

Ooh, and Majin, Dabura, Bibidy, Babidy and Buu all being from the Cinderella song also cracked me and my friends up a great deal ;D

Ah Dragon Ball... thou made my childhood such a sweet one~

p/s : I've only managed to come by GT in chinese subtitles in my country which I don't understand at all. Saw a few episodees and couldn't relate to them at all >_< DBZ was probably my favourite installment <3 Gohan = ftw.
304esque
Lol haha I just realised that most of the people here are talking about DB in terms of the anime ;D

I read the manga, and there was no real fillers that I know to speak of, so my DB experience was awesome <3

I don't know why, but I really prefer manga a lot more XD

Maybe it's cos I could take the time to look at the fight scenes properly and all. And in my head, they'll all sound "right" XD (i mean like their voices and intonations and all <3 )
isyan
all i can say about dragon ball, dragon ball z, dragonball gt is that they are soooooooo cool... i really liked them alot.. but there are some things that i disagree with the creator... such as they have powers to destroy a planet and so on... i think they are invincible if they can destroy a planet... don't you think so?
kuhdorf
Dragon Ball is very cool =) someone of you play Dragonball Budokai on PSP??? its a good game for psp
alibadman
i think it's great

ive also got some games from it.

it is really cool to see those guys doing all that force thingies. also the transformations and that stuff rlly rock like that monkey boy xD Razz
FlyingYouri
I hate DraggonballZ.
kiran_n444
it was an OK show, never read the anime, but it stopped airing now in Canada.
votd
I like Dragon Ball. It's a sentimental series to me. And I think compared to the other shounen animes - it's drawn pretty well. Check it's release date - it's almost two decades ago (and counting). And it's still enjoyable. There were episodes dull and boring, but some ones are pretty well and breathtaking!

Personally I'm disappointed what FUNimation is doing with Dragon Ball. They are releasing "faux-remastered" DBZ cut up to widescreen. It's only losing a precious frames, not gaining. We are gaining only about 5%, while losing almost 20% of the picture. And I don't mention the horrible remastering - which is just funny. Yes, the picture is definitely better, but still... sometimes we can't see characters mouth, because digital denoisers they have been using are just too strong. It's not producing a denoised image, but it also ceasing details, as well as the picture orginal details as well! And it's not just blurring, you see...

They should gone the same way as Selecta Vision in Spain - they have just bought Dragonbox masters from Toei, and their DVDs are just great. The little effort they have to put is to use some minor filters, like sharpening, a small degrainer and saturation fixer. And nooo, FUNimation won't buy Dragonbox masters, because they possibly think that Japanese can't author DVDs... But they are mistaken. You won't make a good quality out of your third-generation shit VHS :/.

One more thing - the Broly Dual-Movie Pack (that one in Blu-ray) is pretty good thing but... you just can't make HD out of SD... Unless you will use more advanced technology than just a print scanner...

Dragon Ball was never meant to be in HD, so the results are so-so.
Mememe
I liked Dragpnball Z as well. But then when it got on to the later episodes, it was sort of boring. All it was was that they just get stronger, and there is a more stronger enemy. They kill that guy, a stronger guy comes, they kill him. A recreated android version of the first enemy comes back for revenge. They get stronger and kill him, and then they kill the next guy, it just goes on and on, until it ended. Confused
Bryan_Bezzle
Dragonball live action movie by 20th Century Fox with special effects done by The Matrix people and directed by Kung Fu Hustle guy. No Im not just wishing, its actually being made and its coming out August of this year. Look it up.
votd
Dragon Ball Live Action seems interesting. But I don't think Dragon Ball should be done Live Action in any way. It just won't work. It will be just another nice fighting movie with nice special effects, but Dragon Ball is better in orginal. I'd rather see a re-done series with new animation, than a Live Action movie, but well...
ayman
I've saw about 50 episode but I'm sorry it was bad (not like naruto) I don't like it.
dawidplet
I also think that it would be better if they released an update Dragon Ball anime instead of an Live Action movie...

There were rumours about a new series being planned, Dragon Ball AF, but personally, I doubt it will come out, but who knows... And if it DID come out, I would be very happy and wouldn't miss an episode Wink
o2o213o2
Is Songoku is strongest?
amperx
DbZ = all time favorite, its old, but its really great anime, I liked it alot at the start of the series, the boy goku that is, when he has grown, it kinda became predictable already, but still very great fight scenes Very Happy
deadswan
Wanderer wrote:
Its far from best in my opinion. The storyline is predictable. He always uses the spirit bomb to kill his opponent before he dies. Then when someone does die they don't stay dead. Also at the beginning a super saiyan was suppose to be like one every thousand years or something like that. By the end of the series every saiyan on the show was a super saiyan. And a basic super saiyan was beatable with little effort by the villians. So they added a number to the end and made them stronger.

It wasn't supposed to be every thousand years, it's just that no saiyan had been able to accomplish it for so long, and they couldn't just make episodes were as soon as they are super saiyans they are unbeatable otherwise it would be pointless to watch and make more story's from, so they made tougher opponents. And I don't remember him using spirit bomb to kill all his opponents as he was about to die because he didn't even beat all his opponents, his son Gohan beat Cell with a Kamehameha wave after all his friends had failed, his son also beat Garlic Jr in the 1st DBZ film when Picollo, Goku, Krillin and Kame had all failed to stop him. He also managed to weaken Raditz (Goku's brother) in the beginning of DBZ which meant that Goku could hold him long enough for Picollo to kill Raditz, but that was when they noticed that Gohan had a great power within him, which kept growing, much like everyones powers did with their constant training.

The reason they didn't stay dead for long was the fact that the dragonballs (which if you hadn't noticed was a big part of the show as it was in the title and was what the show was about in Dragonball before Dragonball Z) could be used to wish people back, although only once by earth dragonballs, and only one person at a time by Nameks.

Also saiyans had a strange power that makes them stronger after every battle (whether they win or lose) this means that it was possible to get stronger than a basic super saiyan and that is how they could get to other levels of super saiyans. They could also combine their strength in a fusion technique which was another way to make them stronger.

Please don't randomly say DBZ isn't that good when you obviously don't know the storyline.
(I may have made mistakes with some of the story due to not watcing it was a few years, but that is more accurate than Wanderer's ideas of it.) lol

Mr. Green
deadswan
page said didnt send so I sent again (ignore)
deadswan
page said didnt send so I sent again (ignore)
deadswan
dawidplet wrote:

There were rumours about a new series being planned, Dragon Ball AF, but personally, I doubt it will come out, but who knows... And if it DID come out, I would be very happy and wouldn't miss an episode Wink

There is no news I can see of a new series but I found this on Wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Ball wrote:

In February 2009, Toei announced that they would begin rebroadcasting Dragon Ball Z as part of the series' 20th anniversary celebrations. Scheduled to begin on April 5, 2009, under the name Dragon Ball Kai, the episodes will be remastered for HDTV, featuring updated opening and ending sequences, and a rerecording of the vocal tracks by the original cast.

Mr. Green
QrafTee
Dragonball AF is a fan made series and not truly part of the series... In my opinion Dragonball GT should not be counted either. However, something interesting came up recently. Starting this month--April--Dragonball Kai will air which is an HD version of Dragonball Z which is supposed to be fast-paced and use the newest technology to revive the series.
driftingfe3s
QrafTee wrote:
Dragonball AF is a fan made series and not truly part of the series... In my opinion Dragonball GT should not be counted either. However, something interesting came up recently. Starting this month--April--Dragonball Kai will air which is an HD version of Dragonball Z which is supposed to be fast-paced and use the newest technology to revive the series.

Aww crap, I thought Dragon Ball Kai was going to be a a redone version of the original dragon ball, I wanted to watch a HD version of that. Still Kai sounds like a good idea since it felt like more than half of episodes of dragon ball z was filler and the characters just standing around talking.
QrafTee
driftingfe3s wrote:
QrafTee wrote:

Aww crap, I thought Dragon Ball Kai was going to be a a redone version of the original dragon ball, I wanted to watch a HD version of that. Still Kai sounds like a good idea since it felt like more than half of episodes of dragon ball z was filler and the characters just standing around talking.

Heh... dude, half of Dragon Ball Z WAS just characters talking... maybe not just standing... maybe hovering, or powering up... or powering up again or stalling for another character to show up, etc.

UPDATE: Sad, I just watched the first episode and I have to say I'm disappointed. They reused the old animation... there was no remaster or redrawn scenes except for the intro and ending.
amperx
dragon ball was good till z, then the next one didn't click, but anyways it was a really good series
ato784
Wow this is a really popular topic, althought it is not good as naruto. dragon ball kai also has a game based off of it which is also good.
QrafTee
dawidplet wrote:
I also think that it would be better if they released an update Dragon Ball anime instead of an Live Action movie...

They are releasing an updated Dragonball Z named Dragonball Kai.

On another note, Dragonball AF was a fan project. It's unlikely that it will ever become an anime.
realcombat
i h8 dragon ball evolution, its such a lame movie, they doesn't ever read the dragon ball original manga, wtf.. anyway there's a little hope on dragon ball kai gonna start downloading the first episodes.
EximiusNero
oh god, I saw some videos online of Dragonball Evolution and hated it. I had been waiting for this movie for 7 years and they screwed it up!! I couldn't even watch it. Anyway they got what they deserved, it got only $4,756,488 in its opening weekend and was ranked 8th place!!! I hoped they realized how much they failed.

Anyway, has anyone seen Dragonball Kai? Oh and btw, DBZ had a lot of filler in it because the show was being aired at the same time that Akira Toriyami was writing the manga.
Cheetah
Dragon Ball - possibly my favorite anime of all time
clydejaw
Dragonball was by far the best out of the three. Although DBZ was good as well, I think they went overboard with the power levels. People were getting more powerful than before and encountering stronger fighters higher and higher... kinda got overrated real fast and not enough adventures and dragon ball hunting. Still, was the best child hood series ever to grow up with haha :E

KAAAMEEEHAAMEEEHAAAAAA!!
sierramultimedia
Anyone now what is happening with the official websites? the pages redirect to Navarre.com instead.
QrafTee
sierramultimedia wrote:
Anyone now what is happening with the official websites? the pages redirect to Navarre.com instead.

http://www.dragonball.com/ works for me. What website are you referring to?
rosgar
Dragonball, and Dragonball Z - best drama, storyline

Dragonball GT - what the heck are they're thinking?
r4inm4ker
Nice 3D model and rendering of one of the characters in the Dragonball series, Cell :

http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=132&t=806481&page=1&pp=15
amperx
very nice cel model Very Happy, yeah for me dragonball was the best anime that came, z and gt was just so so, but the repetitive fight scenes never get me bored, xd
sum12nv
go the remake of DB its the new series DBK(dragon ball kai) its kinda wierd how goku has a childs voice..the latest episode is cool cause goku is so tank he beats the **** out of the so called evil villans who almost killed vegeta but as always goku arrives in the nick of time to save them... a little repeatative..
sahs
I love it
ulytau
dragonball is perfect i like
ato784
GregSexyBoy wrote:
Dragon Ball is a Japanese manga by Akira Toriyama serialized in the weekly anthology magazine, Weekly Shonen Jump, from 1984 to 1995 and originally collected into 42 individual books called Tankōbon. In 2004, the manga was re-released in a 34 volume collection (called Kanzenban) which included a slightly rewritten ending, all new original covers, and original color artwork from its Weekly Jump run.

I really like it Cool For me it is the best anime wich I have ever seen. What about you Wink

I have never read the manga, but have seen several of the anime seasons and it is quite possibly the longest show i have ever seen, naruto and bleach may be reaching towards it, but have not reached its length..at least in my opinion. although case closed may have...
inuyasha
I watched Dragonball(of course the old version) when I was in my primary school. I don't really remember any details but I was attracted. Very Happy
It's really surprising that a new version Dragonball Kai is released and ranks top 10 Shocked in Japan now.
Somehow I looked on it as a Japanese version of Primilage to the West, with many new elements added into it.
QrafTee
inuyasha wrote:
I watched Dragonball(of course the old version) when I was in my primary school. I don't really remember any details but I was attracted. Very Happy
It's really surprising that a new version Dragonball Kai is released and ranks top 10 Shocked in Japan now.
Somehow I looked on it as a Japanese version of Primilage to the West, with many new elements added into it.
Not sure if it was a Japanese version of it. I just saw it as Toriyama's vision of Journey to the West in his manga... turned anime.
disturbed88
from most of the responses i read on here some are true and some isnt look at it this way dragonball z was a great show gt wasn't as good because another guy did it but the original guy came back to help finish it and i think it would be a good idea for for dragonball z af its in the rumor faze right now but wat isnt final fantasy 10 was rumored years before it came out so was naruto and bleach so if your looking forward to see if it will be made just give it time kindom hearts 2 came out its 5 years later and 3 still hasnt came out so give it time and i dont like dragonball z kai they shortend it bad
Blackheart1992
I cant believe it! DBZ fans real fans! I love DBZ I watched evry single episode! And its awsome can you tell me where could I find the DB GT! all of it because I can only find parts of it and I don't realy understand the storryline if I watch random episodes! If someone could pm me with a traker which holds these episodes or maybe some official site I would be very gratefull! DB rulles!
donoob88
i like little gokou, he is amazingly strong against older peoples. they are shock when he punch, lol. Very Happy
Aidenjeff
Its far from best in my view. Situation is expected. He always uses the mindset blast to wipe out his challenger before he passes away. Then when someone does die they don't remain deceased. Also at the starting a extremely saiyan was think to be like one every million decades or something like that. By the end of the sequence every saiyan on the present was a extremely saiyan. And a primary extremely saiyan was beatable with little attempt by the villians. So they included a variety to the end and created them more powerful.
Aidenjeff
It's like been out on the planet for like two generations now hasn't and all who were created around the Early might have seen a enormous part of it. Well individually I was raised with it so generally it was the second cartoons i ever saw. First being Gundam of course but yeh. Unfortunately I really ever dropped hooked to DB and DBZ. Gt kind of got a bit nasty but the conclusion was very exciting with Goku vanishing and all and then that awesome conclusion with Grandmother Pan. Yeh all in all my 3rd most popular cartoons.

But for those who don't really appreciate viewing replicated moments I think this isn't a very excellent cartoons. But to me it was all excellent. Sightseeing it these days should think it's a "classic"
ato784
I never really "religiously" followed any of the series, but I have to say the abridged series on youtube is really really funny.
busaboss
Dragon Ball Z is my most favorite anime of all time. When I was a child, I always watched this because it is really exciting whenever Goku has a new endeavor to conquer. I like how it was presented and up to know I can still visualized that awesome fights he had with his enemies.
codersfriend
Dragonball was part of my childhood back then. I can't remember when it was aired on TV because I was too young back then. But I think I was 5 that time(1995). How about you, when did you first watch Dragonball? Smile
benjietimogan
yeah i miss it so much
benjietimogan
where can i download the full movie???
Iceaxe0410
I grew up watching this. Brings back so many memories. I watched it up until the Cell arc in Dragon Ball Z. It was mostly because I lost access to cable for the NHK network that played japanese shows. That was a sad sad day for me. Luckily, I was finally able to continue watching them as the Internet grew. I have to say though that Dragon Ball GT wasn't as great. The ending kind of fizzled. The best parts of Dragon Ball were the original series and Dragon Ball Z.

Keep in mind that I'm talking about the japanese versions with english subs. I just cannot for the life of me watch the english dubbed versions. It just doesn't seem right to see the characters I grew up watching have generic american accents.

As for the Dragon Ball movie...ugh. That was so terrible and was butchered to hell. I truly believe that a good life action Dragon Ball film could be made, but it failed on all accounts. In the end, it wasn't even Dragon Ball. It had the names of characters in Dragon Ball, but ultimately it didn't even represent the anime that it was supposed to be based on. The worst aspect of the film I feel was James Marsters. I had a lot of respect for him when he played Spike in Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel. But as Piccolo? Ugh...why? why? Why did he have to be in that horrible film?
Cosmoslayer
Can't wait for the new movie of Dragonball on 2013. The trailer looks cool! Very Happy
theinfernox
yeah Razz
crazyfffan
I never finished watching the anime, but I read the manga since I was a kid, and recently I re-read it using some anime-apps on Android. From what I have seen the anime is very similar to manga, you'got better sound and magic effects, but it's too long - as I remember there're several hundreds episode - so I guess I will still stick to the manga.
BuildersUnit
season 4 or what!
DarkWizard
Dragon Ball Z is a very good manga.
My favorite character is Goku-he is very kind and powerful.
Iceaxe0410
If there is anything I regret about Dragonball, it was watching the live action movie. That movie was just plain garbage. I can't believe they made that piece of crap. They could have at least made the characters more like their anime counterparts instead of changing them completely to the point that the entire movie is nothing like Dragonball at all except for having the same names as characters in the anime.

Just once, I want them to do it over so it does the anime justice. Leaving it like that was just a tragedy. Then again, maybe Dragonball is just one of those animes that should stay an anime.