FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Go the Bondings Way! - Namecheap - Domains @ $8.88 USD

n0obie4life
Go the Bondings Way!

Namecheap - www.namecheap.com

Our domains ( frihost.com, frihost.net, frih.net) are registered through Namecheap.

Namecheap provides Whois Protection and more! Whois protection has to be the best! People will not be able to whois you through any website at all!!
manumiglani
well there are many companies and websites that provide free whois protection with a domain name with less price than namecheap like www.1and1.com and others.

whats special about namecheap ?
Jeslyn
I bought all of my domains for $6.99 at domainsite.com, good to buy domains from them, but DON'T buy hosting from them, you'll regret it.
n0obie4life
manumiglani wrote:
well there are many companies and websites that provide free whois protection with a domain name with less price than namecheap like www.1and1.com and others.

whats special about namecheap ?

Bondings bought our domains from them.

So, if we have problems with them, we know Bondings has problems with them too.
boringest
if you don't mind the privacy thing, it's much cheaper at yahoo! it's only at $2.99
root
Namecheap + [removed] is the best payed hosting and domain package I think available at the moment.
n0obie4life
I removed that disallowed advertising.
root
Razz I'm not advertising, just my opinion...[they] are amazing (they have Ruby on Rails Wink ...)
bassgs_17
If you have no method of electronic payment, I reccomend www.eurodns.com. You can get a one year .be registration for free. That's what my site uses... Mad
-Aquastrike