FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Somethin is wrong with my account

munkey_boy
n0obie4life was uploading phpbb 4 me and he sent me a PM sayin

Quote:
Soemthing is wrong with youra ccount. No folders were made at all.

Please contact Bondings through the web hosting support forum.

Please fix it bondings
Bondings
Do you want me to make a new account for you to replace the current one? It seems like all folders are gone.
n0obie4life
Bondings wrote:
Do you want me to make a new account for you to replace the current one? It seems like all folders are gone.

Does he seem like he has a choice Laughing
munkey_boy
Bondings wrote:

hmm can you delete this one and make all the stuff the same but whoever done my request last time made my username munkeybo but i wanted it munkeyboy or munkey_boy thanks for whatever you can do bondings/moderators
madsencarl
munkey_boy wrote:
Bondings wrote:

hmm can you delete this one and make all the stuff the same but whoever done my request last time made my username munkeybo but i wanted it munkeyboy or munkey_boy thanks for whatever you can do bondings/moderators

Account names are the first 8 characters of yourusername.
Example, my account is madsenca
n0obie4life
Sorry, but we can't change your login username Neutral
munkey_boy
n0obie4life wrote:
Sorry, but we can't change your login username Neutral

Its ok Very Happy as long as i have my account is it done?

lol i got an idea ill see if i can log in
munkey_boy
Ok new problem go to this web address and youll see http://munkeyboy.bravehost.com (btw i want my frihost account bad coz atspace & bravehost is crappy, frihost is the best) and i cant create a Public_html folder coz it says i dont have the permissions in FTP and in the file manager on DA

Quote:
THAT LINK IS NOT DIAL UP FRIENDLY EACH PIC Is 689 kb each!
n0obie4life
public_html can't be created by you. It needs to be created by the system or apache..
Bondings
I removed your hosting account and created a new one. I also sent you a pm with the new password and you already replied to it apparantly. Very Happy Your account also seems to be working normally now. Please check it from your end.
munkey_boy
Bondings wrote:
I removed your hosting account and created a new one. I also sent you a pm with the new password and you already replied to it apparantly. Very Happy Your account also seems to be working normally now. Please check it from your end.

Works fine thanks bondings and n0obie4life and any1 else who helped

Now im off to design a new website the one i got now looks a bit tacky