FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

help me!!! look for some paper on gas pipeline design

hahame
hi ,have a good day !

i want to make some translate schoolwork ,but i still don't find the stuff

yet. the material relate to the city gas pipeline design. just request 3000

words.but must include where the material come from, the author ,

who have the material or help me to fond some for me , i will

very happy.
if u have done it ,please PM me of send a email to me.

thank u again!!
Shocked
NuniPio
are you asking some1 to do ur school work for you?? wheres the fun in that...i loved doing assignments back in high school!! Very Happy
Vrythramax
NuniPio wrote:
are you asking some1 to do ur school work for you?? wheres the fun in that...i loved doing assignments back in high school!! Very Happy

I used to get my girlfriend to do my homework for me....now that was fun Twisted Evil
hahame
no ,i just want find some material about gas pipeline design in english,i want translate them to chinese
neosree
You may better search in www.tradepub.com for english magazines which are free for first year subscription, and that relate to the subject you have mensioned: "gas pipeline design". I think there are some mags with free international subscription, either in printed format or in digital format. The more chance is getting a digital copy in your email id, which is faster than printed copy. This website has thousands of free magazines in various subjects. Idea
hahame
neosree wrote:
You may better search in www.tradepub.com for english magazines which are free for first year subscription, and that relate to the subject you have mensioned: "gas pipeline design". I think there are some mags with free international subscription, either in printed format or in digital format. The more chance is getting a digital copy in your email id, which is faster than printed copy. This website has thousands of free magazines in various subjects. Idea

thanks neosree

i will try it,