FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Free Re-Direction - www.yourname.co.nr

7gts-scout
Free Redirection Domain Service - http://www.freedomain.co.nr

Offers you a domain that redirects to your site. Is has no ads but require to link back to the site. It is recommended by many users!
Hayes
I used them for many months on my first website. They have excellent support. I would certainly recommend them to anyone who doesn’t want to pay for a domain. They are by far the best.
ZeRoRaVeN
It's no big deal, lots of sites like this are around. They're just as short as possible, there are free domain sites, yes actual domains, I suggest you try and get a real domain.
{name here}
Where? I've never seen such a one that will give you an absolutely free domain name without sporking over some personal information.
dan751
I absolutely have .co.nr I used it for a bit, and I've had nothing but problems. Error this, error that, "why does your site have 2 periods in it?" x 500+, and the list goes on and on. Oy, it's better to just buy a domain. Shocked
frenchy
I use .co.nr had no problems so far only been using it since the start of the year tho.
alkutob
Smartdots is more east

yourdomain.net.tc
Stealth
Before they gave away free www.yourname.co.nr domains without any picture banner ad but now you must add one to your site, also www.dot.tk was great before but now they add heaps of advertisements which are extremely annoying to visitors. Still www.freedomain.co.nr is better than .tk.
Epsilon
.tk<.co.nr.<.net.tc<.com

Check out .net.tc domains, they're the best free domain provider in my book. Ads can be closed, no pop-ups, no linking back, the only thing better is a real domain.
Stealth
I would prefer to get the free premium domain package with DNS. It is way better than a redirection, but it is closed for now.
freakitude
Indian users try www.coz.in free redirection service.