FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

It's true.. you get sucked in.

Jyoko
I joined this forum about an hour or so ago (xD) and have met the post requirement. FRIHOST is definatelty right when they say that if you meet the post requirement, you'll probably enjoy posting in here.

How long has everyone been a member of the forum?
Soulfire
Well, you can tell how long anyone's been a member by the "Joined on:" message below their name in their posts.

I joined on the 7th of January, and yes, I did get sucked in - I have 500+ posts.. I can't get away.
n0obie4life
21st May.

You can check our sign up dates by viweing our profiles Smile
Blaster
It was like the 11th of Januray

yes it is very addicting. There is always somthing to talk about.
baldheadedgames
Blaster wrote:
It was like the 11th of Januray

yes it is very addicting. There is always somthing to talk about.

I'll say, I've been a member for about a week and I have posted everyday, I love it here becasue there's always something that catches my interest. Very Happy
NuniPio
i didnt really like forums until i joined frihost....its soo kewl...the ppl actually reply lol
Vrythramax
I joined around Jan.10th and I was hooked right away. This forum quickly became a part of my daily routine. Now it seems everytime I check my email, I also check the forum for anything new. I don't respond to all the posts, some topics I know nothing about so it would be stupid to post there (tis better to remain silent and be thought a fool, then to speak and remove all doubt). The thing I like most here is most everyone is nice about things....even the flames are good natured. It's rare to find that kind of enviroment anywhere now-a-days let alone on the Internet.
Raffles
I joined this forum yesterday, and it's good to visit occasionally throughout the day to see what's happening.

Like has been said above, there is a lot of friendly, intelligent, interesting chat going on.

R
Jack_Hammer
I don't know when I joined but you can see as said above by the joined on: information viewable in every post. Though there is a lot of spam due to n00bs joining and just trying to get free webspace.
Jeslyn
I don't know... whatever the date on my "joined date" is, I suppose.
SunburnedCactus
This is the first forum I joined, I was just looking about at free hosting when I came across this place. And I'm glad I did.
Helios
I've stopped counting the weeks Razz

Anyway, welcome Very Happy
Hope you'll enjoy your time(and host) down here at FriH.
ignition
What Helios said Razz
(I am kind of tired of seeing '06ers with twice as many posts as me though, heh)
{name here}
ignition wrote:
What Helios said Razz
(I am kind of tired of seeing '06ers with twice as many posts as me though, heh)

Wow, I've missed that for some reason...