FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Counter-Strike Source Servers

nacho
Hey i was wondering, which website is the best ot host a counter strike source server. i would lik a 100tick more than 15 players, maybe a ventrilo server. i want it to be powerful, but not too much money! any suggestions?? thanx in advance1
knowme640
CSS is good...

why dont u search Google for the servers?
Gryffins
Clanserver.com
affordablegameservers.com
google search it.
I worked with Clanserver before, and they have pretty good customer support and easy access to server's ftp.
root
I'm not sure about CSS but for 1.6 the best servers are Velocity servers. All the CAL-I teams use velocity. I'm not sure if they have source servers.
djfreakske
i allso have a question.
do you still need steam to play counterstrike source because i used to play the old cs but i stopped playing because i couldnt play it anymore because of steam. but can you play CSS on official servers without steam?
i hope you can because i loved playing this game
root
@above: I'm pretty sure you still need steam to play source. I agree with you, steam is a piece of shit
juninho_14
Gryffins wrote:
Clanserver.com
affordablegameservers.com
google search it.
I worked with Clanserver before, and they have pretty good customer support and easy access to server's ftp.

i have some here.. can i post? or its against the forum law!? lol

[]s
Wrighty43
yeah you do still need steam to play, and it is annoying, but their is a crack circulating that will let you play every game on steam without buy it....
AgenthHero
I like surf servers, you should try to look for surf servers. There fun and cool, i got addicted to those for a long time.
Natrualkiller
if you let prices guide you, you probly wont be able to get the best "cs" server hehe if you got the money get a server box thats what my clan does