FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Breaking

meowrsx
I've been breakdancing for about a year now, and I have to say it's a ton of fun. You don't have to be a gangster or a street thug to learn to break, it's all about the dance and expressing yourself. When you go to compete, alot of those "thug" guys are actually really nice and you get to see a lot of different people. It's great.
jaysen
its pretty cool to watch i will say that much for it.... but im not gonna try to breakdance anytime soon.....i'd end up braeking parts of my body that i never knew i had
SunburnedCactus
There are classes here at the uni. I was thinking about starting at some point, although I've heard it's really strenuous and totally tires your body out after doing it.
Liu
I've been breakin' for about 4 years now on and off. Our group does shows from time to time -- it's soo much fun, and the andrenalin involved is so awesome.

What is everyone's typical style? Circus? Power? Footwork? Handstand?

I personally love handstand type moves because Koreans make it look so sick. Love doing one-hand handhops. In terms of footwork, I enjoy circus type.