FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Your worst enemy

Lennon
Some people really annoy me when they do nothing except put me down for stupid nonsense things. Nothing I can't handle, but just really irritating. Especially when you have to live with those kinds of people.
jaysen
i know exactly what you mean... my ex gf was like that.. would nitpick on things i did, but it was fine for her to do the exact same things... like i wasn't allowed to talk to other women, or she would get insanely mad at me... but yet she could go to the bar and flirt with whoever she wanted, and if i said anything about it, i was suddenly being jealous and an ass....

oh well. i was warned she was a loon when we first started dating... lol
Soulfire
You know, I am in an interesting situation. I have a friend who happens to be female, and she really likes me. I can't help the fact that I don't like her back, and we've been friends for a few years now.

She appears to know my various weaknesses and just attack them, she always tries to be better than me, and if I do something good - she has to find a way to bring me down. I can never get attention from anyone else, she always has to push me around.
ylmun
Your partner yells at you for things that she, herself does?

She knows your various weaknesses and attacks them?

People tell you your partner is a loon?

All I gotta say is, wait until you're married. You ain't seen nothing yet!

Laughing
Jack_Hammer
I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean? Do you mean your generally jerking around and that gets on her nerves?, or something else?
Inticc
A good argument is one that is able to extend itself in all directions. An argument should identify certain concepts, obtain clear facts, and look for consistency and coherence in all circumstances. Moral arguments should be based on reason. Moreover, the terms that are used to press the argument must be identified because there are different concepts for the same word. Thus, certain words may have numerous impressions and in an argument the view must be clear through out. The argument for the “right to life” and the “fetus is a person” does not adhere to the criteria of a good argument because they are not flexible in all scenarios. The case for the “right to life” does not clarify the definition of a fetus, and the concepts challenge themselves when certain circumstances arise. Thomason points out that the entire argument is inconsistent because what if a mother was physically unable to bare a child, and she risked the chances of death. Would an abortion in this case still be that the child has the right not to die?
Pikokola
welll.. the main point is why did you do that? why didn;t you go out and fight back? I guess that's not too hard, having another people to give respect to you.

Or maybe, if you can't help to do what they said, why didn't you try step by step move away from them. You still have a lot of friend to hang around right? Some of them ar nice i guess..
Lennon
If there's someone I find hard to get along with I keep my cool, make as little noise as possible and keep quiet, try to be as little irritating as possible and try to be as open and welcoming and happy towards that person. If they respond then it starts to work, if they ignore you that's their problem.
hahame
me ,myseft is my worst enemy,i don't like my behavior.the severity is i do like to change my bad gehavior.
pefaja
trying to have no enemy.
Why should ppl get angry because of some silly things? We all should give more love each other instead of the hate.
jaysen
well yes more love would be nice... but the problem is it doesn't happen that way... myself im a pretty easygoing person who tries to look at things from all point of views... but even then sometimes people really get in your face....
best i can suggest is to try and stay away and ignore them the best youcan.... show yourself to be a better person rather than make things worse.

ylmun wrote:
Your partner yells at you for things that she, herself does?

She knows your various weaknesses and attacks them?

People tell you your partner is a loon?

All I gotta say is, wait until you're married. You ain't seen nothing yet!

Laughing

ya.. been married... know exactly what you mean, but fortunately not to the girl i was referring to.
Shermanatortank
I would try to find weaknesses in the ppl that are be littling you....dont go all-out, because you would see rather desperate...but let them know that they have faults as well too...hopefully some pretty big ones. Laughing
imera
I have a rule that I follow whenever I meet people that I do not like, think of them as little as possible. That helps actually. I had a girl that was in my class last year, she always neded to be heard and better than others. She really pissed me of, sorry for the language if it’s bad. I would try to avoid her, but that was a bit difficult because we were often put to work in the same group.
As much as I wanted to tell her how I felt about her I couldn’t get out a word. It has something to do with that I was raised to be nice. But even then I would try to not think about her.
Try to not think about you’re enemies, if you are around them think of something else, like what you want for dinner, ideas for something or something else that you find interesting. If somebody is bad to you, try to think of something else, or just go if you have the opportunity.
Close you’re ears and open you’re mind.
Smue
I find the easiest way to live and even respect those who annoy and irritate you is to be able to view the situation from an absract viewpoint. To understand that the irritation is as much your invention as it is the other person's. In actuality two things happen in such a situation, 1) an event takes place, 2) you react. As simple as that. Through self analysis it is possible to distinguish why you might react in such a fashion. In this world things happen, then you create the meanings. Bearing this in mind is an important step towards conflict resolution and although it might not prevent your resentment towards that person, it can cause remarkable breakthroughs in the way you relate to the person, especially if you decide to discuss it with them directly. By understanding why you react to each other and how you play off each other's personalities and hang ups, you create the possibility of deconstructing the conflict and communicating authentically and effectively together. Exclamation
Gieter
I don't have some who I could classify as 'my worst enemy', but some kind of persons really annoy me.

I hate the people who don't know anything about something, and think to have an opinion about it, and that the others' opinions are bad. Or people who tend to generalize. And of course, people who harm innocent people.