FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Is there really a true love for everyone?

Lennon
I believe that there is not true love, but just people who have the same types of personality, or a personality match. There's loads of people who match that personality. But maybe there's destiny too, a road in life that leads you to the right one.
SunburnedCactus
The "soul mate" eh?

Sure, I believe that there is somebody out there for everyone, but I don't believe that you come together through fate. It's more about being in the right place at the right time. Wink
jaysen
i don't think thers a perfect match... i think that if you're both committed to caring about each other, you can become one though.
Everyone is different, and thats what makes it fun... new ideas, and new experiences... and it all starts with respect for your mate
simpleHalakhah
Lennon wrote:
I believe that there is not true love, but just people who have the same types of personality, or a personality match. There's loads of people who match that personality. But maybe there's destiny too, a road in life that leads you to the right one.

While a personality match is critical - and people would be less jaded if they limited their love and sexual relationships to complementary personalities, biograohy is imprtant too. Incompatible life narratives can be too great to overcome even with complementary personality types.
luckybird
I believe there is true love for everyone but not every one will have the chance to meet this man. So most of us just find the person we think who is the best when you want to marry. When the perfect match two meet, one or both have already had another part of life.
Anyway, it doesnot matter, because you need not find the perfect one, since there are seldom things are perfect in life, and most time the desire to find perfect will lead to a disaster in present.

Quote:
Post subject: Is there really a true love for everyone?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

scyphon
Many people speak about true love and fate. Many also question the idea of the "soul mate". All of these are abstract concepts because they could mean many things to many different people.

It is my belief that poeple exist in pairs. One desires the attention of another. Some cal this love, other call it lust. All of these terms are just labels for the way that people quell their desires.

Two people can be completely different. They may come from different backgrounds and live separate lives but with enough will power and a mind to set things the way they work best, two separate people can join into a pair. A single entity. This relationship between two can be very beneficial. One can confide in the other. Both can be dependant on the other. Loneliness is elimanated and happiness is fostered by the incubator which is this relationship. A common goal to live with love and happiness is what a relationship is all about. Each person has a subconscious criteria of the "soul mate" they are looking for. When they suddenly find that person, they call it "love at first sight" or "fate". The fact is that the two very compatible people have found each other and are willing to go against all odds to solidify the bonds that make them a pair.

This is what I deem to be true unbreakable love. Nothing falls apart if you don't let it and everything can exist as long as you make it exist. An argument can last a moment and destroy the rest of time but who ever said that you have to let it destroy. Forgive and forget, move on, but never forget to learn. Learn to grow with each other and understand the very essence of not the individual but what is the enitity of the pair. Selfless love is the only love that can exist happily.
Pikokola
True love for everyone? I don't think so, maybe Love or everyone, I accept that Very Happy

True Love i think only for a few people who's really close and worthy for us, but Love (an ordinary love) is for everyone, like family, friends, our pets, we love them Smile
hsadmin
SunburnedCactus wrote:
The "soul mate" eh?

It's more about being in the right place at the right time. Wink

^^EXACTLY^^
ChrisCh
i believe in soul mates, but I don't think that there is a true love out there for everyone. some people prefer to be and stay single for the entirety of their lives, so they could hardly have a true love in my opinion Smile
CamiBor
i belive that there is a true love beacuse mmm.... i dont know it a fact that almost everybody get marrieedd....
altikris
True love is really in the eye of the beholder. I believe that you can have a good many people that you believe to be truly in love with, if you are in a relationship with these people and it ends. Were they really your true love? If they did you wrong and you believed them to be the one, was it true love?

True love is really about the one person that you love and loves you in return. The TRUE love is when both people believe that the other is their one true mate/partner. When you can spend as much time as possible with eachother, and yet you both long for more and more time together. Then it is true love. When you can do nothing, yet your with the other person so it never gets boring. When you can share experiences and continue to go on with life. Its when problems or arguments happen, and you can work through them like rational adults. When you know that you want to spend the rest of your life with the other person and they feel the same way. True love is when you love the other person so much that you would give your life for them, and knowing that you both feel the same thing.

True love is when two people come together to share their lives together, can trust eachother, and can have the utmost respect for eachother. True love is wonderful, and i hope everyone can find their true love. The one person that they would like to lie next to for 75 years in bed and after you die in the grave.
Garnet
I most certainly hope so. There are personality types for sure, but the tricky part is finding someone with the right qualities out of the hundreds you could be compatible with. "For everyone"? No I don't think so since some people have issues to work out first. "Everyone" would have to apply to the people who are in a state of mind where they can love someone and handle being loved as well.