FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A few changes

Bondings
I just made quite some changes to Frihost.

-I added and changed a few forums and their positions. I wil change them a bit, but not much.

-I also added a few new moderators. A few others might be coming if they accept the invitation.

-Then I changed the points system again to a minimum of 0.75 Points per post. There is still a maximum of 3 Points.

-Last but not least I made some changes on the whole account system which are not yet visible to normal users. But they will make it easier to code things that will be visible to you like subdomain change requests are just your website details (not password) and all important url's.

Discuss it here
n0obie4life
Please note that if you do have missing topics, they might be moved somewhere else (into the newer forums).

Please do a egosearch (what phpBB calls it) to find your post Smile.

Well, if you can't find it, it must have been deleted Very Happy
n0obie4life
Another thing, if you notice any topics that could go into the new forum, like some relationship related topics in the General Chat forum, please PM any moderator and we'll move it to the correct forum.

It's rather difficult to dig out all the topics at one go..