FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Pets

What kind of pet do you have?
Dog
43%
 43%  [ 31 ]
Cat
33%
 33%  [ 24 ]
Rabbit
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Hamster
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Mouse
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Fish
5%
 5%  [ 4 ]
Other
16%
 16%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 72

Blaster
I have a Dog, Cat, and, fish.
If you have more then more of the following pick the one you had first.
Lennon
I had a cat once but my parent killed it, for my own good (wild cat and diseased).

Hey, I really like the new forum layouts, cheers Bondings and No0bie4life.
Blaster
First off i am sorry to hear that your parents killed it. We had a wild cat once it was only a kitten. It died like 4 days after we got it.

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-28208.html you can talk about the "new" looks of frihost there.
jaysen
nothing anymore, becuase i don't have time to take care of anything... but i've had cats, dogs fish, snakes, hampsters, birds, and an anal retentive racoon....

Dogs in my opinion are the best.... and they are not as ignorant as a racoon is.
anticitizen1
i have 2 cats ans one dog.
in the past i had 14 cats, but now theyre all living with happy families.

My dog is a black canadian retriver. its name is ulisses and always is with me and the pc =) and running and playing aorund.
manumiglani
i do not have any pets, and do not have plans to have one.
Klaas
I have a dog. It's a Friesche stabij. It's just 2 years old and he's very cute.

It's a pity I can't post pictures of him on this forum but i'm sure you like him. Whether you like dogs or not Very Happy Very Happy .

Beside my dog I have fish in my aquarium and I have siamese fighting fish (Betta Splendens). Those fish are truely awesome. Note: I don't use my fish for fighs Wink .

Greetz Klaas Very Happy
Blaster
Klaas wrote:
I have a dog. It's a Friesche stabij. It's just 2 years old and he's very cute.

It's a pity I can't post pictures of him on this forum but i'm sure you like him. Whether you like dogs or not Very Happy Very Happy .

Beside my dog I have fish in my aquarium and I have siamese fighting fish (Betta Splendens). Those fish are truely awesome. Note: I don't use my fish for fighs Wink .

Greetz Klaas Very Happy

You can post pictures. Just post it in the personal picture gallory. Smile
adiutrix
I have cats, dogs and a horse and the occasional hedgehog that turns up at my porch everyother morning Razz
CompactHaven
You put fish on there, but you didn't put bird...
fx125
I do love cats.
They are soooo cute and lovely.
I got a yeallow-white kitten and you know, she jumps up and graps my trousers ev'rytime I come back home, and won't climb down until I put her over my shoulder and kiss.
Now I'm far away from home and I really miss her so badly.
Blaster
fx125 wrote:
I do love cats.
I got a yeallow-white kitten and you know, she jumps up and graps my trousers ev'rytime I come back home, and won't climb down until I put her over my shoulder and kiss.

Why are you away from home? My kitten is bad. Jumps up on the tables and counters. He is just bad. Hope you can get back to your cats soon Very Happy .
fx125
Blaster wrote:
fx125 wrote:
I do love cats.

Why are you away from home? My kitten is bad. Jumps up on the tables and counters. He is just bad. Hope you can get back to your cats soon Very Happy .

Yeah, I'm on a training course in Japan right now.
The first time far away from home, it's a little bit tough... Too many things to miss...
lucifertje
I'm not a fan of pets at all.
I hope this doesn't offend anyone.
Last night, a friend of mine and me were thinking of the chowchow breed of dog that is especially bread for eating. (this is a fact)
A breed of dog we would like to see is the one that is bread to thing that kicking it is a show of affection.
I would like to have a dog like that :p
ocalhoun
I suppose it's rather rare for people to keep a horse as a housepet, but I do. Just needed to install an automatic door, and everything goes smoothly.
rightclickscott
I have 4 cats that I'm not very fond of. It's not that I hate them, or cats in general, it's just that I don't really care about my cats. I want to get rid of them, but it's not up to me. They'd have it better in a different home. I am fond of one of my pets, though. My betta fish, Tetsunosuke. I like him because he's lived through alot of shit before I got him. He's lived days without food, he's swam around in his own waist, he's watch as all of his peers died in the same tank as him, yet he kept living. They don't call them fighting fishes for nothing. He's really like the Sam Fisher of fishes.
dayue
Seems dog is the most popular one. I like dog also though I never have had any pet. Like my parents, my interest is to fill myself full. No extra energy for pets. What a pity!
coozy
I have a dog and fish.

Dogs are faithful animals.

My dog is 3 years old and her name is coni.
adidasx
I'm a dog person now becouse dog is reliable and he can be trained and he will do anything just to please his owner and offcourse get himself a treat Wink
Kafka
Piranies - easy to feed Laughing
corridor_writers
I am surprised at how many dog-people there are on that Poll. I myself and a cat person - and Ferrets - I love Ferrets. Having a Ferret is like having a kitten that will never grow up. They are also (at least for those from the Marshal Fettet farm) the sweetest creatures in the world. Not a mean bone in their bodies.

My two cents.
TaeKwonDoGeek
I actually have two cats at home. One is lazy and one is full of sugar.
erlendhg
I have a really cute finnish lapdog.
It is a female dog called Αidna (wich means "the only one" in Sami).
She is about one year old now. Her birthday is one day later than mine Smile
You can see a drawing I have made of a finnish lapdog here:
http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=14744

Oh, I almost forgot...
I have also had a hamster called "Ludde" Very Happy
de-nachtegaaltjes
I have 2 cats (Sam and Frits), 2 rabits(no names), 2 guineypigs (Misty and Gismo) and a lot of fish. I love all animals.
Blaster
de-nachtegaaltjes wrote:
I have 2 cats (Sam and Frits), 2 rabits(no names), 2 guineypigs (Misty and Gismo) and a lot of fish. I love all animals.
You are neglecting your rabbits. Rabbits are cool Sad
Kai
I have a cat and to be truthful I wish it would die so I can get a dog. This is the most stupidest cat every but I have to admit I like the damn thing its 8 years old sleeps 24/7 hunts outside and kills racoons. this is a 35 pound tabby you can push him down the stars while hes sleeping and he wont wake up. Now I got dead squiels all over, and a couple days ago it attacked a dog lol. Shesh.
corridor_writers
Kai wrote:
I have a cat and to be truthful I wish it would die so I can get a dog. This is the most stupidest cat every but I have to admit I like the damn thing its 8 years old sleeps 24/7 hunts outside and kills racoons. this is a 35 pound tabby you can push him down the stars while hes sleeping and he wont wake up. Now I got dead squiels all over, and a couple days ago it attacked a dog lol. Shesh.

Boy I don't know - your cat sounds pretty dang cool. Smile

Just because dogs can do tricks does not make them smarter than cats. I know people that you can get to do anything - they are what most people call gullible. Me, I don't do it unless I want to - much like a cat. That, and cats have better hygeine - that has to say something too...

I should also point out (before I get flamed to death) that I like (and have owned) dogs too....
aerialdreams
I used to have all kinds of weird pets, but I won't go into that. Currently I'm left with only 1 parakeet... so sad! all the others either died or ran away!! Crying or Very sad (or got thrown away Shocked , but like I said, I won't go into that story....I promise it's not animal cruelty though; they needed to be thrown out...)
ashen
I have 4 cats, and now one of them is pregnant. My house will full with cat & kitten.... >o<
B4rt3k
I have a dog, and fish. I realy hate cats. It's the worst animal in world
Catastrophic Fairy
Hmm, well, I have a calico cat named Tribble, who has two kittens (adult now) named Skittles (orange and white tabby) and Fluffyfish (yes, Fluffyfish D:) and she is a fluffy dark gray and white tabby, a siamese named Sushi, a white cat named Shiver, and a Chiauhaha (or how ever it's spelled >.>) named Li'l Bit, whom was my 16th birthday present. o.o

And if you think Fluffyfish is odd, we had a tabby cat named Fishbait once. ^^
Scorpio
I had cats. I love to have a dog but unfortunately it isnt possible due to space constraints in the city. Sad
I ll have one soon possibly.

I love cats cause they are cute especially kittens.
SusieSmacktard
I have two cats, Purrcy and Xena. Purrcy was first, we got him from the animal shelter three and a half years ago. He's a funny lil guy who purrs all the time, hence the name. About a year later, someone dumped Xena in a box outside my old workplace. One of my old co-workers took her in, but she beat up her Dalmatian and couldn't keep her. So I took her in. Xena thinks she's the queen of all she sees.....she seems to have the expression "feed me, stupid human" on her face at all times. but sometimes, when no one else is looking she'll jump in my lap. Smile
m.juronis
Why? they are very sweet. I have dog and two parrots and i want more parrot and mouse.
kiranaghor
We have a cat. Her name is Kalika (Its name of a Hindu Goddess). She is really cute and we can't imagine our life without her.
HoboPelican
B4rt3k wrote:

LOL

No. no! cats are the BEST pets in the worlrd! I have 2 currently, Ghost and Honcho. Rescued the entire litter of 5 and kept my favs Wink

Dogs are fine, but in my experience, people who like cats just seem to be nicer and more trustworthy (wait a sec while I put on my flame retardant suit Laughing )

And if they feel like it, they really can be trained. Some of my past cats used the toilet, fetched toys, went for walks with me around campus, and most even helped with the dishes Laughing

(I used to have a ferret, too, and ur right, they are like kittens that won't grow up!)
Marco
I want a cat!!!, although my parents won't allow me to buy one. Well, I guess I have to wait till I'm living on my own
Electricat
I have a Pekingese dog, a red-haired tabby cat and 4 gold fish... Rolling Eyes
siena
I love cat.... its so cute...
HoboPelican
siena wrote:
I love cat.... its so cute...

Cute?! Have you seen the claws on a cat? The teeth? It's a barely domesticated killing machine!

Laughing I love them, too!
benji2
i have 6 cats....want a dog but afraid the cats will fight with the dog so never got 1.
aenemike
I have a hedgehog.
His name's "Zippy" (he's kinda' like Sonic, just slower) and he's an albino.
He's the most low maintenance pet I've ever had.
He's a bit grumpy sometimes though and curls up into a ball and jumps at me.
Yeah, he's a spaz...
Blaster
I never hear that one. lol. I am surprised this poll got this far. Very Happy
corridor_writers
B4rt3k wrote:

OK, you can't just say something like that and not quantify it. Smile Anybody can say something is the worst in the world, but youhave to answer the question why? Smile
yenbin
Blaster wrote:
I have a Dog, Cat, and, fish.
If you have more then more of the following pick the one you had first.

i have two dogs,
they are my babies
raph76
I have a cat and is name's titeuf
sbx_master
I have 2 cute dogs. Mommy & Puppy
Mommy's name is YUYEE
Her kid's name is UNOTSUKE KUNG
Lady_Star
I voted for cat because I have had one of mine for 11 years but... I currently have 7 cats (5 black ones, a white and black one and a grey one), 2 small dogs, 2 ferrets and a bunny... my daughters have 3 dogs (2 big and one small), 11 cats, a bunny and 2 snakes... so yeah we have a small zoo so to speak but we love all the animals just the same... Smile
harry4265
I had to post other although, I do have a hamster, but I have 2 Guinea pigs, they are so cute and loveale everyoen loves them the whole family. I think everybody shoudl have them it is liek a whole new family member, they squeek like mad when you go in the fridge which is quite funny. Laughing
Anaa
I have 2 dogs - Golden Retrivers and a horse:)
triggerhappy
my favorite dog out of four is pookie Very Happy , shes loves chewing on things espaecly hear teddy bear she loves sleeping on the dog chair, but does not like to be held shes to big anyway shes white with a red collar and a flea problem, she won't stop bitting on her legs when shes layed out
sometimes she gets into fights with cats she killed a stray once by accident because the way she plays with other animals is chew chew chew and then crunch there went the strays neck it got broken, pour cat Sad i forgave pookie, an hour later tho Very Happy
william
I have a parrot. It's a c o c k a t i e l. In my opinion, parrots are the best pets there are. They're very social and they're a lot of fun.
dgampress
I have a frog! It's some sort of underwater clawed Africa frog. It was given to me as a housewarming gift.

The frog is indestructible and possibly bionic! Not that I try to kill animals but for a certain period last year I was not staying at my apt often. I left the frog for months at a time and he/she went lLONG periods of time without eating.

IT IS STILL ALIVE!
thealpha
I have many pets, dog, fish and frog.
I like dog most, then fish and lastly the frog.
All my pets are very nice.
Tomppe
I have two Guinea pigs Smile
walrus
I used to always want a cat, but I'm pretty allergic too them so that never happened. I have a dog though, and after having her around for more than a decade, I've finally realized that I just like dogs more than cats.
Shewolf
I have two cats, two dogs, a bird and three horses Very Happy Love them all Very Happy
sky305
i wish i can have a dog, but everyone are just too busy about their own work, no time to take care of it.
Perhaps later i can have a dog myself in my own family.
But i also like hamster, it look so cute =D i love to play with hamster.
chrisu
When I was younger and I lived with my parents we got a cat, name Lissu, that lived to be about 15 years old. Her last half year was she became very weak and we knew that the end were near. And one morning she didn't wake up anymore.

She was a very loving cat that was a bit shy too. We let her be outside as much as she wanted, but she always returned home to sleep at the nights.

After Lissu pasted away I haven't even thougth of getting any other pets. I'm a one cats man. Smile

Now my girlfriend would like to get a puppy but I don't want one. At least not a dog. I've always been a bit afraid of dogs. Not as much now as when I was younger, but there is always something that makes me not to trust dogs. Luckily for me my girlfriend is allergic of dogs and cats, so it ain't possible for us to get a puppy.
03hernamand
Altogether, I have had three dogs, two cats, fish and one rabbit in my lifetime. It started with my cat, and then me and my father and mother bought a dog. However, this dog was mad and nearly blinded me and it bit me just under my eye. After, we got rid of it and then got another cat. With two cats, we then got a rabbit. However, that went missing one night, I'm sure a fox had it. After, we got another dog, however that was destorying the home. After we got rid of that dog, we had one last try and bought another dog. At last, we had a good dog which was perfect. Then, we bought some fish, but they're no hassle at all.

Now, I have four fish, a dog and two cats. For now, that is enough pets.