FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Quading

Blaster
My favorite hobby is riding my quad. I ride it up at a place called TCTRI or tower city trial riders inc. I have an 01 blaster and my dad has a (don't know the year) 400ex with a HMF pipe on it.
Soulfire
I used to motocross when I was a bit younger, that was pretty fun. I like to play the quads in band, lol, the 4 drum instrument. I guess it kinds comes together to get "Quading" here, but I just thought I'd post.
Blaster
Some of that made little sence Shocked

But you were in to MX that is cool. What did you ride?

As you can tell on the side that is a picture of a quad if you don't know what one is.
Soulfire
Blaster wrote:
Some of that made little sence Shocked

But you were in to MX that is cool. What did you ride?

As you can tell on the side that is a picture of a quad if you don't know what one is.

Know what a quad is? Of course! We went to the races all the time, I usually watched the quad ones. I rode from about 5 years old until my 14th birthday, just a lot of circumstances made me and my brother quit, but it's fun and I might ride later someday, but I'm without a bike now.
Blaster
Yea it is a great sport. I hope you get back into it. How old are you now?
mtoni
oooh really I hope that I can ride a quad too....
Since I was a tiny little young dude Smile I am interested in motorsports...
quad, motorcross, trial etc....

I envy you !!
FlyingBurrito4
A couple of weeks ago I rode behind a Quad on a tube. Was pretty fun except I almost ran into a tree. Laughing
coolclay
Hey Blaster you said you go to Tower City? Like the Central PA Tower City. Cool I've been up in that area myself a few times. Of course I wasn't riding, I was fossil hunting. Where are you from? I am from York, PA.
quixotic
Quads seem like a lot of fun, though I've only ridden one once. XD They're fun to take up into the mountains in West Virginia, if you're not afraid of turning over into a mud pit or into a tree. It's a good way to learn to watch the road, really. More people should learn to drive up there in general. Laughing
Blaster
coolclay wrote:
Hey Blaster you said you go to Tower City? Like the Central PA Tower City. Cool I've been up in that area myself a few times. Of course I wasn't riding, I was fossil hunting. Where are you from? I am from York, PA.

I am down towards Delaware. Infact the county is Delaware county. Over by the Tri state.
Xtbonex
i have a blaster actually also but my dad used to have a bike it was a 450 and since he didnt use it i took the blaster frame and put the 450 engine into it. i use it to hilclimb and race with it because it is so light and offers loads of power. i also put an extended swing arm on to it and it had so much tourk that it bent it.