FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Whats your favorites movie series?

your favorites movies?
Star Wars
28%
 28%  [ 7 ]
Impossible Mission
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Matrix
40%
 40%  [ 10 ]
Spiderman
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
James Bond series
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 25

kadikoy
Your favorites films?
kadikoy
I m favorite films Matrik Evalutation

Cool
James Bond-007
Err...I like SW and the JB series...but I went with JB...
inesquecivel
Matrix absolutly!
Monkeydog
Well off that list Star Wars but my favriote series but really my favriote has to be the Kill Bill movies(because i believe 2 counts as a series)
xender
i picked star wars because thats the one i only like and thats my entire favorite
EtherealDesert
Well. My choice must be Spiderman. But it's not a fair collection of choices. Star Wars (counting the prequels) has 3 (yeah, all of them) average movies out of a total of six. While Spiderman only has two (both of them brilliant). If the choice was between SW 1+2 and SP 1+2, Star Wars would be the clear winner though Wink
WickedGravity
Of the ones you had up there I went with The Matrix. Although my favorite books and movies of all time have to be the Lord Of The Rings Trilogy.

It was filmed with a passion and a pinache unlike any other film in movie history and it was duly rewarded when Return Of The King won the 13 Academy Awards.

But I rant...

The Matrix is a awesollent series I assure you.
yimaw
I like the comedy movie ,Mythical film ,Acrobatic fighting film ,It is good that that is real . Laughing
galih
absolutely i like Starwars series is no 1..
and James bond series is second..

thanks.. Smile
memza
spiderman dawg
eggnog
It would have to be Back To The Future, truely flawless movies. Why are these not on the poll i ask Smile
Mona
of those.... spiderman..
orno
matrix, even though the last 2 were a bit off
doomachine2000
I absolutely love the matrix, I am ready to buy it off the washazki brothers and make a few more matrixes Wink Neo lives, Trinity is found and the one saves her....lol
panoramicview
Matrix !
ungacs
Matrix deffinatly top of the list here..all three were good but the final was awsome.Good ending too. Very Happy
budazz
i love spider man it's cool i hope the next episode it's venom Laughing
hrtorrent
Star Wars series start's in 70's and effect's and graphic's is not comparative to new mouvies, but story, acting, fiction and other thing's that make a great mouvie are unbeatable.
I vote for Star Wars!!! Rolling Eyes
ChosenOne05
My favorite films were probably the james bond. I loved the action in the movies alot, and I love to play the games espically the new one golden eye rough agent. I really think they should make more films of james bond but im sure they wont any time soon I dont think. Spyder man is okay I really dont like it much same with star wars.
althalus
Hmm I think the Alien quadrilogy is my favourite. Something special with those movies. Aliens is my favourite of them all Smile Can't wait for Alien 5 to hit the big scene Very Happy
Varun
well u dont have lord of the rings there buddy....that would have been voted the most for sure
kr3tu
Of those five that are written up there I like Star Wars most, it's the only with own climate. Six parts, history of Skywalkers...
Matrix 1st part wasn't so bad imo, but next two are just lame I must say, I didn't enjoy watching them
Spiderman... I've watched 1st part long ago... just averange movie, nothing special
James Bonds series.. mmm those are typical american movies showing how smart american agents are, there are plenty of movies that kind, I don't like them
Impossible Mission is same thing as with Bond...
Sappho
As mentioned u missed LoTR there, that would won any time hands down. But now i am kind of forced to go with the Matrix without LoTR Sad
SilverDogg
maaaatrix of course.

loved the first movie, and still do ^_^
rip8fan1
I voted for Star Wars, out of the ones you listed.

Others you missed, which I don't believe have been mentioned:

The Godfather (it should get some votes)
Dirty Harry Series (it doesn't get much better than this)
dtdojo2
Star wars and matrix hands down
teriyaki
Name: Asuka Langley Sohryu
Style Points: 1.69
oi.. I think some people here are mixing ova's with movies!! Also, please spell it correctly.
My favorite Anime Movie so far as to be Princess Mononoke. I have a tough time saying that since theres a few like Akira, Ghost in the Shell, and Armitage III(OVA and Movie) that really blow me away. Those there I think take the cake in Action. Also, with Princess Mononoke its tough because Miyazaki has so many such as Porco Rosso, Castle in the Sky, Spirited Away, and Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind that are just brillant works. So, really, I just can't choose one movie. There are so many great works and I just can't make up my mind.

When you say Samurai X, please explain since you have Reflection, The motion picture(Only), and the OVA series(prequal) to main series.

Samurai X Trust & Betrayal and Read or Die are both Ova series (Not including R.O.D new series). Also, last I checked Samurai X Reflection was considered a Ova. On release from japan it was, so I doubt it changed by coming to America.
PureSimpleNatural
Out of the ones listed, I had to pick Star Wars.

I agree LOTR should have been on there.
sprinqles
Yeah, LOTR should have been there. Even Harry Potter. Smile
Blaster
What about Rocky. Doesn't anyone care about the best series. I guess its just a philly thing.
adwya
i love

spiderman
Lennon
Lord of the Rings
desertwind
Where is LOTR ?

Both, as a series, and as independant movies, LOTR is my favourites. {But not the best, for sure}