FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

gooooal

adwya

hey every one

u have a goal in ur life????

if u have??

u want to achieve it???

how???
Helios
Yes. Working as a senior engineer at some successful company.
Now I just want to get a practical engineer degree.

Well, in most cases it's starts from good grades at jr. high and high school.
jerski
i want to be a senior programmer someday or a software engineer! that is my goal to my life Very Happy
Jeslyn
Senior Editor of a major publication... I'm not set on the details yet.
DiabloTestDriver
adwya wrote:

hey every one

if u have??

u want to achieve it???

how???

i'll be the best automotive engineer in the world and build a real turkish automobile company
ccarter24
I want to be able to buy a house someday. Nevada real estate is ridiculous. Maybe I'll move to Texas. Then I can be an armadillo hunter instead of a Software Engineer. (It's not really all that exciting).
SunburnedCactus
Being able to live off doing something I enjoy. That's all I ask. I couldn't stand doing a job that I wasn't happy doing.

Ideally of course the dream would be living off music, or never having to work...
mschnell
jerski wrote:
i want to be a senior programmer someday or a software engineer! that is my goal to my life Very Happy

That was my goal but I hated the classes. (I really was in computer engineering and computer science.) Crying or Very sad Now I don't have a goal. I have no idea what to do with my life. But I do want to learn Chinese!
Animal
My lifetime goal was previously to become a Frihost moderator. Now, I feel that my life is complete, I'd be contented with being happy and comfortably well-off for the rest of my life.

Wink
mschnell
Animal wrote:
My lifetime goal was previously to become a Frihost moderator. Now, I feel that my life is complete, I'd be contented with being happy and comfortably well-off for the rest of my life.

Well then, please buy a TVR Sagaris and tell me all about it so I can live vicariously through you!
AffroThund3r
I want to be unemployed 24/7!
adwya
thank you every body for replying in my topic

ur goals very good

>>>>>>>>

i have a goal also

i want to be The first Physician on the world

and i will be ,God will,one day
WebSiteGuru
Yes, a Millionaire before I retired. If that is possible, so I dont really have to work anymore. Laughing
Jack_Hammer
All your goals all seem to be self centred, I would much rather that everybody be happy, and be equile and I die a horribly painful death, than for me to be rich, in a this world of ours. Being Rich (I mean rich not well off) is the one of the greatest sins you can make, imho. I would rather be dead than be incredibly rich.
Nameless
adwya wrote:

hey every one

if u have??

u want to achieve it???

how???

My goal in life is to rid the world from the evils of bad grammar, spelling and punctuation! (Don't, don't forget a full stop... and away!)

Seriously though, my goal in life is to become a moderatly successful author (you know, the type you've heard the books of, but can never remember their name) and write stories for all of my book ideas! (At the moment... three books, one sequal, one trillogy and a series of novellas.)
OutlawSpirit
just 2 do what i gotta do Cool
thiamshui
my goal is to be an entrepreneur, or precisely, a technopreneur.. plan to setup some 'IT empire'.. not easy though.. was thinking of getting a stable job first, den use the money to start my own little business..
Vrythramax
I have already achieved my educational and employment goals in life, now I would like to be able to live long enough to retire and enjoy the fruits of a lifetime of work without having to worry about some nimrod with a nuclear weapon, or a crackhead with a loaded .45 and a monkey on his/her back.

I don't think I am asking for much here....am I?
madsencarl
Maybe a good mechatronic engineer... I'm pretty good at the requirements, so it's all good.
OnlyOneLife
Well, my finance goals, are have $10 million dollars in the bank, and have a NET worth of $100 million dollars