FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Are men better in Canada?

Are canadians better husbands?
Yes, much better
40%
 40%  [ 6 ]
As good/poor as any other
40%
 40%  [ 6 ]
No, much worse
20%
 20%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

Ms.Pseudo
This is not so serious poll, but I had to make this, cause I have heard, that Canadian men are better husbands Very Happy . I was told, that they have better family values, and they do treat their wifes and kids better, than men from other countries. So please, people who know Canadien men and men from other countries, tell me, is this true?
KernEnergie
I don't know, buy me a ticket to Canada and I'll be glad to answer you.
Jeslyn
I don't know either, but seeing as how I live an hour from the border, I'll make a trip and marry one, to let you know.
ccarter24
I went to Canada when I was like 4. I don't remember seeing any men beating on their wives or anything. And they've got to be fun to live with because of all the "eh" jokes you can make.
jaysen
of course we do lol

i guess in reality, there are ****** up here too, i think its just that on average we are maybe a little less stressed than the average man.
Garnet
In general violence etc is less of a problem, but I think the men are mostly the same.

lol we don't say "eh" anymore than other countries.
Soulfire
Garnet wrote:
In general violence etc is less of a problem, but I think the men are mostly the same.

lol we don't say "eh" anymore than other countries.

You don't say, eh? <<I love it! It was sweet when I went to Toronto.
Ms.Pseudo
Jeslyn wrote:
I don't know either, but seeing as how I live an hour from the border, I'll make a trip and marry one, to let you know.

YEEES!!! Fantastic. I'll be waiting for your review with great enthusiasm! If they really are so exquisite, would you please send me one Mr. Green ? I'll pay postage rates, ofcourse.
Jack_Hammer
English Army guys are the best.
Wink
MWANGI
No they are not better in Canada I think they are better here on Earth!
hsadmin
Ms.Pseudo wrote:
This is not so serious poll, but I had to make this, cause I have heard, that Canadian men are better husbands Very Happy . I was told, that they have better family values, and they do treat their wifes and kids better, than men from other countries. So please, people who know Canadien men and men from other countries, tell me, is this true?

I have a couple friends in Canada, and most of them stay single, and go to strip clubs, and get laid, and drunk.
hobbes
I live in Canada and we dont all say Eh. Just dont go to the east side, thats the bad side. Stay to the west and you should be allright.

BTW if any one comes up to my town, I know about 3 people who deal weed that give good deals, and a few that dont =(
jaysen
ah... but how good is the weed? Laughing