FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Could you imagine...

Blaster
Could you imagine making $192 per hour! Yea that is right. We figured this out to be if you work 2080 hours a year then you are making about $400,000 a year. To bad it is in construtcion and he might not be working in the same place.

He was making this because of Hazzords pay
ccarter24
I used to pick worms out of the ground and sell them to people for like $4 a pound. I didn't make nearly as much as $192 per hour, and my fingers smelled like dirt for days.
Jeslyn
I recall reading somewhere that google executives make $600 an hour
SunburnedCactus
For a real laugh go read what Bill Gates makes an hour.

It's unbelievable. Shocked
OutlawSpirit
bill gates ........ real rich Laughing
Ultima1080
Yeah, that really sucks...I worked at fast food for a bit for $5.50 an hour, then I got a warehouse job at $8.00 an hour...now I don't work and go to college and make about -$10,000 a year Wink
thiamshui
Cool.. That's a lot.. What is hazzords pay? How can one earn so much an hour?
Blaster
thiamshui wrote:
Cool.. That's a lot.. What is hazzords pay? How can one earn so much an hour?

Hazzords pay meaning that he is working in a hazzord. Because he is working a crane he is getting more money. That is where he is making his money.
Raffles
That's how I hope to make money. I am aiming to go and work on oil rigs. This way, as the risk is quite great, you get paid a good wage. Plus, as you're on the rig for half your life, your not spending money! So, if you take account of earning a good wage, ond only having limitd time in which to spend it, it's quite a good style as far as I can see. I just hope they have internet on the rigs...
Blaster
Raffles wrote:
That's how I hope to make money. I am aiming to go and work on oil rigs. This way, as the risk is quite great, you get paid a good wage. Plus, as you're on the rig for half your life, your not spending money! So, if you take account of earning a good wage, ond only having limitd time in which to spend it, it's quite a good style as far as I can see. I just hope they have internet on the rigs...

Only problem with that is you can't have a family.
SunburnedCactus
Blaster wrote:
Raffles wrote:

Only problem with that is you can't have a family.

You can, my friends Dad works on rigs as a technician.
Lennon
I always thought of becoming a doctor. But with a twist of words I found myself becoming a scientist instead. Any technical or professional job demands a fair salary, but that kinda salary's just mad. Any greedy FRIHOSTER looking for contest will know that you can earn loads from war, or world class expertise, things that nobody else will think of doing. catch my drift? Listen to this advice carefully. (i'll say no more)
CompactHaven
Blaster wrote:
Could you imagine making $192 per hour! Yea that is right. We figured this out to be if you work 2080 hours a year then you are making about $400,000 a year. To bad it is in construtcion and he might not be working in the same place.

That's pretty awesome? Is he also the manager or something?
By the way, who is 'he'?
jongoldsz
I could imagine making $192 per hour, but it will take some time to get into such a good job. Even though I'm in high school, I'm more certified with computers than the administors in my school. They don't even know what FTP stands for and how to use it. lol.
Blaster
CompactHaven wrote:
Blaster wrote:

That's pretty awesome? Is he also the manager or something?
By the way, who is 'he'?

He is some guy that a tour guide told my parents about when they were in Vages.

Quote:
I could imagine making $192 per hour, but it will take some time to get into such a good job. Even though I'm in high school, I'm more certified with computers than the administors in my school. They don't even know what FTP stands for and how to use it. lol.

That is pretty sad. A ten year old knows more then him. lol. heady233 is awesome he is even helping me out.
Blaster
SunburnedCactus wrote:

I looked it up and this is what i found.
Bill Gates Wealth Index wrote:
Most people will have read the recent reports of how Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates has had his personal net worth soar over 100 billion dollars and then drop down to 55 billion. He certainly knows how to make (and lose) money.

(Note: This article was written in 1998, Bill's Fortunes have dropped a touch since then.)

Consider that he made this money in the 25 years or so since Microsoft was founded in 1975. If you presume that he has worked 14 hours a day on every business day of the year since then, that means he's been making money at a staggering million dollars per hour, around $300 per second.

Which means that if, on his way into the office, should he see or drop a $1000 bill on the ground, it's just not worth his time to bend over and pick it up. He would make more just heading off to work.

http://www.templetons.com/brad/billg.html

And wow. That is a lot of money. That is where it is worth being the last to punch out Laughing
saiyeek
i Make $2 per hour in my country nepal.
Vrythramax
Blaster wrote:
SunburnedCactus wrote:

I looked it up and this is what i found.
Bill Gates Wealth Index wrote:
...If you presume that he has worked 14 hours a day on every business day of the year since then, that means he's been making money at a staggering million dollars per hour, around $300 per second...

And wow. That is a lot of money. That is where it is worth being the last to punch out Laughing

$300 a second!?!?!....I think I could make ends meet on that kind of salary Smile Yeah, I think I'd be the last to punch as well.

I know a Corporate Lawyer who bills out at $600 an hour, or his firm does anyway...not sure how much of that he actually takes home.