FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Weirdest Thing You Ever Saw

silliman
What is the weirdest thing you ever saw?

I was walking along a sidewalk at Cornell University one warm sunny afternoon with my friend, and as we walked and talked, I was attending to the sidewalk as we ambled along. Suddenly, out from the surface of the cement sidewalk came three distinct smoke rings in succession – like the kind of smoke rings that you would see from an experience smoker.

I was really shocked at see such an aberration, but decided quickly not to say anything about it to my friend for fear she would laugh at me and think I am crazy. Then, to my great surprise and relief, she blurted, “Did you see that!” My friend began to describe the very same phenomena I had also seen.

Now, 30 years later, I am not as interested in an explanation of this manifestation as I am intrigued that all kinds of weird (BUT WELL CORROBORATED) phenomena happen all the time.

If you have observed a “weird” manifestation of sorts that was also seen by another person or persons, please share your story.

Aloha,

Mark
theo
i don't have such story
it was really... hard to explan
30 yrs ago?
how old were you?
Blaster
theo wrote:
i don't have such story
it was really... hard to explan
30 yrs ago?
how old were you?

This makes know sense what so ever.
Helios
Smoke rings of out the cement floor? Indeed a weird phenomena.

Well, I have never seen a weird phenomena,
and I'm not searching. Maybe it will find me.
budazz
i saw something like buddah image.. when i was about 4 yrs old...

i looks scary... Confused Shocked
SMCentral
a flying dog

i was in the pack with my girlfriend and we saw a dog just flying but we saw a guy that looked like he kicked the dog
DecayClan
Inside a mirror Very Happy
Very Happy LOL Very Happy
lavigne165
The most weird thing I saw was 7 years ago ( 31 July 1999) yes yes I remember the date LOL , well it was in our farm ( we go there in summer sometimes ) well I saw a kind of red light moving , I was really scared , I was still a child ( 7 years ) I thought it was a daemon
does somebody have an explanation for this?
because it really annoys me to not know
CompactHaven
lavigne165 wrote:
The most weird thing I saw was 7 years ago ( 31 July 1999) yes yes I remember the date LOL , well it was in our farm ( we go there in summer sometimes ) well I saw a kind of red light moving , I was really scared , I was still a child ( 7 years ) I thought it was a daemon

I've seen that exact same thing. In fact, I saw it when I came up from underwater in my pool I pointed to a helicopter, and a red dot sat on the end of my finger. Nobody can hold a laser that still, AND my friend had just come up from underwater, so he didn't have one.
I've seen it over and over.

I've also seen ghosts

And a strange cat, about the size of a bobcat, with a huge furry tail run across the road. It ran like a HORSE. I was amazed. I just kept saying, HOLY *** to my self over and over as I kept driving.
ccarter24
I have a friend who was walking her dog and it got hit by a car. She said that she swears it was dead. So she went home to get her husband to go pick the dog up so it could be buried. The husband opened the door to go outside, and the dog was standing right there. It's a magic dog.
Saber
ever now and then I suddenly get the urge to whip my head to the side to see something quick.. like someone is standing there and watching me. and sometimes, I swear I see a figure for just a split second.

Also when I was young, when I got even a little sick I would start to halucanate tons of stuff, some of it that I knew I had no way of thinking up, I allmost lost my mind a few times.... Im very glad those stoped when I was about 10.

Finally, deja vu. I tend to have this happen to me a lot. And even sometimes If I catch it soon enough I can tell the person whats about to happen.
lavigne165
CompactHaven wrote:
lavigne165 wrote:

I've seen that exact same thing. In fact, I saw it when I came up from underwater in my pool I pointed to a helicopter, and a red dot sat on the end of my finger. Nobody can hold a laser that still, AND my friend had just come up from underwater, so he didn't have one.
I've seen it over and over.

I've also seen ghosts

And a strange cat, about the size of a bobcat, with a huge furry tail run across the road. It ran like a HORSE. I was amazed. I just kept saying, HOLY *** to my self over and over as I kept driving.

well as u see in the countryside nobody has a laser!
and it was moving in the dark , nobody saw it except me , it's strange
bybull
I will say the wierdest thing I ever saw was a girl sitting down all dressed up and talking with her friend. She had the deepest voice I have ever heard in my life. She looked good but I could swear she was a guy.
Helios
bybull, with today's technology almost everything is possible Laughing
Slammer
lavigne165 wrote:

This COULD have been ball lightning (look here ). Depending on the size and how far it was away from you. Its commonly mistaken for UFO's etc Laughing
Vrythramax
Helios wrote:
bybull, with today's technology almost everything is possible Laughing

I agree Helios. I have never experienced anything strange or unnatural, that's not to say that such things don't exist, simply that I have never experienced anything like what has been described. Helios has a valid point, what if some of the unexplained phenomina that seems to be happening all over the place iturns out to be some government or military experiment? I have found that most things can be logically explained...if you are willing to accept an explaination or look for one yourself.
Xminor131
When I was a child my great grandmother was living in an assisted living home for the elderly in town. My mother would relegiously drag me and my brother there every sunday to spend time. Being kids we were never satisfied to sit and visit and would grow restless.
On one occasion we decided to go exploring the halls. We slipped out of the room under the guise of going to the snack machine. We were racing up and down the corridor when my brother heard something. At first it seemed quite comical to us. It was the voice of an old woman counting.
"1008 1009 1010 1011..." As we rounded the corner at the end of the corridor heading toward the sound of the voice, the counting grew louder and louder. "1022 1023..." By the time we reached the door of her room it clear the woman was screaming the numbers "1029 1030 1031..."
Her voice was breaking in the strain of her screams. Me and my brother looked at one another we were both scared silent. "1044 1045..."It's funny thinking about it now, how the simplest most mundane thing like counting, under the right pretenses, can be disturbing. We were.
From out of no where two orderlies came rushing to the door. Me and brother backed up against the wall opposite of the door. My eyes glued to the door. When the orderlies opened it I saw the "the wierdest thing I ever saw"
It was only a glimpse and maybe My mind has embellished a little in hind sight, but what I can tell you for certain I saw was:
An elderly woman lying in a bed on her back feet facing me. Her legs were spread wide open. There was blood smeared all over her thighs and a fork in her raised fist. "1059" she screamed as she brought the fork down hard between her legs. The look on her face was the most hateful thing I had ever seen. Lips curled back, toothless gums exposed and the dead eyes of some one who knows only pain and contempt. The door slammed shut.
She haunted me for the rest of my childhood.
James007
You can make up a lot of stories.... and we cannot check whether they are true or false... so I'm sorry but this is useless.

James