FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Logitech G15 Keyboard.

nacho
What do you think of it?? I think its awesome! I just got it a few weeks ago... I love the 54 extra keys for macros and shorcuts! I also love the LCD Screen that shows your computers info., time-date, and game info! Its compatible with ventrilo and other programs as well! There are some programs like LCD Studio 2.0 that allow you to make your own design for the LCD screen which is pretty sick. Well post your comments about it!
TonkPilz
donno i hade a few simmeler keyboerds but i usely end up never useing the extra buttons. right now im useing a standard keyboerd i got yester-day coz my old 1 well lets just say it died a painful death.... Twisted Evil
adidasx
hi all,
I've used it for a while but since it's advanced was not supported by game manufacturers and there was no real benefit from using it, I changed it back to my old keyboard, maybe in the future G15 will be of any use to me.
MonkeyWrench
never had it, only keyboards i have ever had is a dell and belkin Rolling Eyes
Hanpusu-kun
I have tested oe, and I really think that its really cool.
I would like to have one at my own home, but the money lacks.
Richous05
to be honest ive never actually seen it.. Ill have a google now.
linkman2004
I'd loooove to have one of them keyboards simply because they look cool. Cool Although I guess that's not a good enough reason. Razz

Richous05: Love your avatar. Razz
Richous05
Wow i looked at that keyboard yesterday an omg talk about keys. I have never seen so many on a piece of hardware in my life. I would love to own one specially because it has the LCD Screen. Cool
Also Thanks linkman2004 its a ps3 turned into a grill.
joemanspace
It is fine if you are rich and have money to spend, but straight to the point, it is not currently supported by games and has no nice lcd apps. so, good luck with its boring lcd, but it looks cool and very big! Shocked Exclamation
alkady
nacho wrote:
What do you think of it?? I think its awesome! I just got it a few weeks ago... I love the 54 extra keys for macros and shorcuts! I also love the LCD Screen that shows your computers info., time-date, and game info! Its compatible with ventrilo and other programs as well! There are some programs like LCD Studio 2.0 that allow you to make your own design for the LCD screen which is pretty sick. Well post your comments about it!

I wish I can try it, It looks cool. The only keyboard I ever tried is the 2x COMPAQ Basic Keyboard, Some Generic Kind when I first bought my first computer a decade ago, A Microsoft Multimedia Keyboard, And soon the Logitech Multimedia Keyboard. I doubt the LCD one will be of use currently since its new and doesnt have much wide interest. But I definitaly will buy it after I have tried the wireless keyboards.