FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How do you celebrate

Are you...
Wild? (crowds and dramatic)
27%
 27%  [ 6 ]
Quiet? (few friends quiet location)
50%
 50%  [ 11 ]
Disciplined? (only party on important occasions)
22%
 22%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 22

Lennon
What do you celebrate, religous festivals, work parties, school etc...

I celebrate Christmas and my birthday, rag week in college, house parties etc. It nearly always involves going to the pub or alcohol. Typical Irish.
I like a small crowd, a big reception would be too scary for me, and I have to do something exciting to celebrate.
SunburnedCactus
If it's an occasion I do like going out, but as you say I'm not a big fan of crowds, so I usually go in a fairly small group. It's nice to meet lots of your friends at places though, for example on campus events where you can recognise people.
shut up
If we have a busy day at work we'll go and party. We have a metal fab shop so work is hot, sometimes flammable, and very hard work most of the time wit just a "hint" of heavy lifting. So at the end of the day we are sore and happy to be done for the day, so we'll go party at night if we aren't too tired. Usually it is at one of our workers houses, we kind of like taking turns going to each others houses (there are 7 workers) so that we can take turns cleaning up the messes.
ainieas
I almost gave up partying ever since most of my friends left for studies elsewhere. The only gatherings I've attended lately were the family ones where I find a corner and don't move until its time to go! Smile
SMCentral
you people dont even want to know went its my bday its not Wild (crowds and dramatic) more like animals lol i just go crazy
denggi
Load up on the booze and get cool ppl to hang out with.
Vrythramax
I prefer to celebrate special occasions with a small group of close friends. By doing it that way I can feel comfortable in my surrounds and the people I am with, so I don't have to worry about offending anybody or getting into any kind of trouble, and I am able to just relax and celebrate.

Besides isn't it more fun that way instead of having the hassle and expense of going to someplace like a nightclub and having a bunch of strangers getting drunk around you and quite possibly ruining the celeration you were looking for?

Just my opinion.
Jack_Hammer
Vrythramax wrote:
I prefer to celebrate special occasions with a small group of close friends. By doing it that way I can feel comfortable in my surrounds and the people I am with, so I don't have to worry about offending anybody or getting into any kind of trouble, and I am able to just relax and celebrate.

Besides isn't it more fun that way instead of having the hassle and expense of going to someplace like a nightclub and having a bunch of strangers getting drunk around you and quite possibly ruining the celeration you were looking for?

Just my opinion.

Ditto...
Soulfire
I usually go all out with a bunch of people, but I do well with a smaller group of people too. So both of those options suit me well, though I enjoy large parties slightly more.
psycosquirrel
I usually party quietly with my friends, maybe 10 or 15 of us, then we will have a huge party every year ago and go all-out. I would say I am a diciplined partier.
NuniPio
im in between wild and quiet....i party wild quietly lol...if that makes sense..i just party really hard with my friends..i dnt really go out every weekend
neosree
I am really quiet in this matter Rolling Eyes . Open celebaration limits to only my birthday. I didn't remember any other occation other than my birthday I celibrated. Even my birthday is celebrated along with my very close relatives, and there is no things like party, just a kind of small birthday celebration. And if I celebrate anything other than birthday, that was when I got 92% marks in my 10th class exams; by distributing sweets, that is Exclamation
Raffles
You are more likely to meet new people when you celebrate/go out with lots of different people.

but I'm generally a mixture. A small group of us will go and mix with a crowd.
cole09mcfc
I celebrate my birthday and christmas, and man city when they win!
thiamshui
i guess in my country, what i really do celebrate is Chinese New Year.. very boring life.. uneventful birthdays too.. Sad
meet in rio
Well, I go to a single sex boarding school, so we're forced to do things a bit differently.

If we're in school for a birthday, we typically decorate our kitchen as best we can, find a cake/bake brownies/buy large quantities of sweets and throw a girly party with painfully loud music. The birthday girl usually provides (or not) any alcohol.

Out of school, anything goes. Clubbing, sitting on Clapham Common and doing the ASBO-worthy 'botellón' thing, going out for a meal and Go Ape! (adventure playround-stype swinging around treetops) have all been done.
vignesh_natraj
i am a person who parties at every single choice.i maintin a close relationship
with few of my friends ang we got out to some movies and dinner that's all.
for me the best way to enjoy is by being alone
Kefka
I usually celebrate important holidays like Christmas with my family, and in all other occasions I like to party or go to a pub, or some other place when I can have fun... I'm not a fan of big crowds, and I don't like to celebrate in places I don't know anyone, as I'm a really fun guy when I'm with my friends, but my ability to socialize with strangers is almost inexistant...
hac
I'm a quiet kinda guy and rarely clebrate and when that happends its only with my closest famly members and friends. I hate all sorts of unwanted nose and crowd. Yuck!
{name here}
I used to have some wild celebrations, but I've settled down now and most celebrations are quiet, but not disciplened...