FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Suspend At Limit Query

smokey4life
I was wondering, when your account hits its allotted bandwidth limit it suspends it, so is this only for the rest of the month then the account is valid again? Or does it completely suspend it like i have seen some other hosts do?
Daniel15
Wow, instant support Very Happy

smokey4life wrote:
I was wondering, when your account hits its allotted bandwidth limit it suspends it, so is this only for the rest of the month then the account is valid again? Or does it completely suspend it like i have seen some other hosts do?

Your account will only be suspended for the rest of the month. On the first day of the next month, your account will become unsuspended.
smokey4life
OK, thanks. And WOW you aren't lying that was like a 5 minute response time Smile Anyways, yeah thanks for the help i appreciate it. Very Happy
Daniel15
smokey4life wrote:
OK, thanks. And WOW you aren't lying that was like a 5 minute response time Smile Anyways, yeah thanks for the help i appreciate it. Very Happy

Well, you're just lucky that I was online, and in the Web Hosting Support forum when you posted that Very Happy
It must be a new record... Problem solved in less than half an hour!

Anyway, since this is solved, I'm going to -close- the thread. If you would like to reopen it, please PM me.