FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Demo account





Blaster
You can look at a demo of an account to see what frihost is all about. Simply go to www.frih.net:2222/ and type in
username: demo_user
Password: demo
Marston
... Doesn't work.
Blaster
Marston wrote:
... Doesn't work.

I put the wrong username
Shake
Wow! This is much nicer than I expected. DirectAdmin looks completely different from the screenshots shown on the DirectAdmin website. I thought it would offer much less. The graphics look much more advanced and the interface much cleaner.
Blaster
Shake wrote:
Wow! This is much nicer than I expected. DirectAdmin looks completely different from the screenshots shown on the DirectAdmin website. I thought it would offer much less. The graphics look much more advanced and the interface much cleaner.

Yea I am happy with DirectAdmin. I am glad me posting this helped you out.
Daniel15
This should be obvious to most people, but please note that all the information in the DirectAdmin Demo account is fake.
Shake
Yep. Of course it is fake. The info isn't what I wanted to see. I was concerned about the control panel.
Daniel15
Shake wrote:
Yep. Of course it is fake. The info isn't what I wanted to see. I was concerned about the control panel.


Well, I just thought I'd say that...

If you create a demo cPanel user, it has full system access, including shell access Shocked. It can be used to hack the system. It's quite nice to know that the DirectAdmin demo user isn't actually a user.
AffroThund3r
Has this been taken down then, I'm quite interested in having a look at it! Smile
Blaster
no the accout is still up.
You can also look at it at www.directadmin.com/demo
Joker
Blaster wrote:
no the accout is still up.
You can also look at it at www.directadmin.com/demo.


Site doesn't work...

But I saw system on www.frih.net:2222.

It looks great. I didn't suppose that Direct Admin is so complex. I itch for creating my own frihost account.
Related topics
Demo account
A demo account
'Where To' For Domain Name Registration?
more prominent link to directadmin demo login
Nederlandstalige FAQ
Omg...I requested an account
about frontpage extension
[official] Feedback for the Frihost Staff
** Frihost Forums FAQ **
earn money from home?
investment books to read
Forex
Make money on your blogs with my new ad service
Forex trading and middle class trader
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Support and Web Hosting -> Web Hosting Support

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.