FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Omg...I requested an account

shadedflame
......Is it really true, I ask thee mods, Is this actually happening!
And on a more serious note, how exactly can you manage your site, I use dreamweaver so can I ask you a few questions?

-----
Questions to be asked when mods reuqest them.
Blaster
Well bondings said it should be open soon again. Yes you can use dream weaver. There is a demo account on here somewhere (i am to lazy to find it right now
Bondings
I uploaded it by mistake today instead of tomorrow. Wink

For your files, you'll be able to upload them either with the file manager, with ftp or with frontpage. I never used DreamWeaver, but I think they have an in-build ftp program.

Please feel free to ask questions, it just will be easier once you get your account.
shadedflame
Bondings wrote:

For your files, you'll be able to upload them either with the file manager, with ftp or with frontpage. I never used DreamWeaver, but I think they have an in-build ftp program.

Please feel free to ask questions, it just will be easier once you get your account.

.....so I won't be getting my account anytime soon even though I requested it...I KNEW IT! Crying or Very sad I knew it was too good to be true...
Blaster
shadedflame wrote:
Bondings wrote:

.....so I won't be getting my account anytime soon even though I requested it...I KNEW IT! Crying or Very sad I knew it was too good to be true...

Well like he said they are starting it tomorrow. so whats another day?
shadedflame
Blaster wrote:
shadedflame wrote:
Bondings wrote:

Well like he said they are starting it tomorrow. so whats another day?

...I got my hopes up Crying or Very sad
Blaster
yea i know what you are talking about. Don't worry anyway. Its really great web hosting.

Just take a look at the demo account to see what it looks like.
go to www.frih.net:2222/
username: demo_user
password: demo
shadedflame
Me likes what me sees...
shadedflame
Now my site doesn't load...
If anyone is willing to answer I shall ask
Bondings
shadedflame wrote:
Now my site doesn't load...
If anyone is willing to answer I shall ask

Your website seems to work for me. It's most likely a temporary caching issue.