FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Windows Vista

igmail
Does anyone know how to get beta version of Vista operating systems
Lord Klorel
The Vista version would be bring out on the end of this year.

If you want a small taste of Vista, then you can try the Windows Live from the begin of april.

The versions that currently are running are for developers.
Soulfire
It's an operating system right? I've heard many people saying it's something like a service pack.
SNES350
Soulfire wrote:
It's an operating system right? I've heard many people saying it's something like a service pack.

Vista is an operating system; unfortunately to fully enjoy the interface, you will need a very powerful computer - midrange priced computers available now will have to turn off many graphical effects to run at a decent speed. Even without excellent hardware it will run, but the best experience will be reserved for those getting computers now in the upper end of the reasonable price range (~$1500, must have a good graphics card).
sciondestiny
I am not sure where to get the beta version. I would recommend maybe asking on the computers section asking them they should help you more.

Last time I heard it was an operating system, I mean when did they start naming their service packs? Anyways it is 100% an O.S., but still in beta version. So ask them they should know more!