FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Check out Freaks and Geeks

Aisnotok
Hey guys.. I wanted to spread the joy that is the best TV show a lot of people never watched and it's called Freaks and Geeks. It follows a brother and sister as they take different paths through high school. It's set in the late 70's but it doesn't feel cheesy like most period shows. It's funny.. heart warming.. and everyone can relate. Check it out.
Bookface
I loved Freaks and Geeks, but I doubt it is the _best_ show that most people missed. I'd really like to check out Wonderfalls, which seems like a great show that got cancelled on its third episode, and Clone High was fantastic but pretty much unnoticed.

Anyway, if you liked Freaks and Geeks you should try and find a way to watch Undeclared, which is a lot of the same team of people -- it stars Seth and has most of the other recurring F&G characters on as guests. Also, the main writer for the show (Paul Feig) has a book out called Kick Me that is light and interesting reading.
SilverDogg
yea i loved it too =D. its not the best show in the world, but its great =D. i love pretty much everthing they do, and i love the bike one of the badguys have XD. SOO UGLY!!!
althalus
Don't forget the episode where Lindsey (sp?) smokes pot. I'm not for the use of drugs, but that episode is hillarious Very Happy