FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Full House Show

akshar
I am a fan of the Television show FULL HOUSE.

What about you guys? Michelle DJ and Stephani but I liked the Kimmy most.

JEssie was cool and Joe was funny but the Danny was the best.

A serial showing family values and fun.
rip8fan1
I never watched them when they were first on the air. My seven year old son loves watching them now in syndication, and I must admit that they are pretty funny!

Kimmy the neighbor is hysterical!!!
ainieas
This show is really old. I mean the Olsen twins are all grown up and all but really it was a fun show.
skank
best, cheesiest, lamest, funniest family sitcom every created. three cheers for john stamos and his utter sexyness.
ccarter24
I loved Full House back when it was on TGIF. I sitll love it today. I'm a big geek for that, but I don't care.
Thug
Lol yea the good ol days with Full House.
It been years tho since i last seen it. That show dates back to the 80`s man when i was just a little kiddo ha
CamiBor
I like this show!!!!
it's funny and Michelle is so cute!!!
De_Luis
I liked when it was originally showed, but now can't watch it anymore when some of the reruns are showed. Must be the age I had back and the timeage then that made me love it. Now it's looks a bit lame. Perhaps thnx a bit to Bob Saget's annoying style of presenting Funniest home videos. Olsen twins have made a nice carreer of course since on screen, Stamos simply did it off screen. Wink
Blaster
Its a good show. Not one of my favorites but defenitly a good show.
jostor
Yes, I like it, however it doesn't run here in sweden anymore, but if it does, I would watch it. Danny is definitly my favourite, he is just so.... clean Smile
cowboyx
LOL. Kimmy was my favorite too Laughing But thats only becuase I am a gurl crazy 15 year old LOL. IDK I like that show but its one of those shows I dont admit that I like, Ya know? IDK I watch it sometimes.
sukhjinder
It was one of my favourite TV series too... I had recorded its several episodes on my pc too!
Other than the two little boys, little michele too was my favourite too. And yes their cool uncle 'Uncle Jesse' too......
"Have Mercy...." Very Happy
portoskt
i agree with you